Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

This is straight up bullshit.

Obama purposefully hamstrung businesses with needless regulations.

Trump undid many of those superfluous regulations.
Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

You tell me, Colfax! As I've asked a hundred and one times now...could you please show us the Obama economic policies that grew the economy and created jobs?

I don't think you can...so prove me wrong!

Stimulus package. TARP. Auto maker loans.

The stimulus package? That created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration resorted to "jobs created or saved" to hide how few they actually DID create! TARP was George W. Bush's baby not Obama's. Barry primarily used TARP money to reward his political supporters and much of that money was wasted on companies that went belly up after taking our tax dollars! (like Solyndra!) How Obama handled the auto bail out was to screw over creditors and reward the auto workers unions. It ended up costing tax payers billions and is the kind of governmental overreach that makes investors leery of putting their capital into US businesses.

-1x-1.png

trumpinherited-the-longest-streak-of-job-growth-on-record-400k-19755096.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FTRUMP-EMPLOYMENT-DATA-THROUGH-DECEMBER-2018-JOEL-SHORE-GRAPH.jpg

Reality. Face it.
Take note of the Jan. 2010 date on that last graph! It was when the Democrats lost Congress and could no longer pass the legislation they wanted. THAT was the point the economy started to recover because at that point Obama, Pelosi and Reid were no longer calling the shots!

Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

You tell me, Colfax! As I've asked a hundred and one times now...could you please show us the Obama economic policies that grew the economy and created jobs?

The stimulus package? That created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration resorted to "jobs created or saved" to hide how few they actually DID create! TARP was George W. Bush's baby not Obama's. Barry primarily used TARP money to reward his political supporters and much of that money was wasted on companies that went belly up after taking our tax dollars! (like Solyndra!) How Obama handled the auto bail out was to screw over creditors and reward the auto workers unions. It ended up costing tax payers billions and is the kind of governmental overreach that makes investors leery of putting their capital into US businesses.

Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!
"If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!"

Lying con tool, the Obama administration had been using the term, jobs created or saved, before ARRA was even passed.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??? :ack-1:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!
If it hasn’t created millions of jobs the unemployment rate wouldn’t have been south of 5% when Trump took office.

Obama protecting them working man. God. What an asshole.
Obama did NOT protect the working man! Over the course of his administrations the rich got richer and the working class got poorer. Trump on the other hand has created jobs and increased pay for the jobs that people have jobs. THAT protects the working man!

Last edited:

"If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!"

Lying con tool, the Obama administration had been using the term, jobs created or saved, before ARRA was even passed.

Do you ever stop lying?

How often did they use it before the stimulus cratered...and how often did they use it AFTER? You're the bullshit artist when it comes to this, Faun...not I!

LMAO, I've got both. And Durham has talked to people that Horowitz could only dream of talking to. Horowitz was limited to talking to current employees of the DOJ and as he said in his testimony, his report doesn't vindicate anyone who touched this pile of crap.

Durham doesn't have shit and Horowitz can investigate whatever Durham finds. Just face it, trumps stringing you along and you're falling for it.

Horowitz says you're wrong, are you saying he lied?

A U.S. federal inspector general (IG) is the head of an independent, non-partisan organization established within each executive branch agency assigned to audit the agency’s operation in order to discover and investigate cases of misconduct, waste, fraud and other abuse of government procedures occurring within the agency.

Within the federal agencies are politically independent individuals called Inspectors General who are responsible for ensuring that the agencies operate efficiently, effectively and legally.

Established by the Inspector General Act of 1978, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) examines all actions of a government agency or military organization. Conducting audits and investigations, either independently or in response to reports of wrongdoing, the OIG ensures that the agency's operations are in compliance with the law and general established policies of the government. Audits conducted by the OIG are intended to ensure the effectiveness of security procedures or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation. Misuse of agency funds or equipment is often revealed by OIG audits.

What Do the Inspectors General of the US Government Do?

Once again commie, Horowitz said he can not look into any lawyers actions in the DOJ unless there is a violation of law claimed. He referenced section 80 of the law that authorized his position. He said that section is unique to the DOJ IG and they discussed a need to change the law. Now prove him wrong or STFU.

He will be able to look into the Durham report.

No more than he looked into the Mueller report, God you're stupid.

op said:

Inspector General Report Hearing Transcript: Michael Horowitz Testifies on FBI's Findings - Rev

Horowitz is about to call you a liar. They didn't just spy on the Trump campaign, they illegally spied on the Trump campaign.

M. Horowitz: (17:28)
The incident, the event, the meeting was a briefing, and the FBI considered and decided to send that agent there to do the briefing. So the agent was actually doing the briefing but also using it for the purpose of investigation.

Lindsey Graham: (17:44)
Okay, and I hope that doesn’t happen to us tomorrow. I’ll be really pissed if does. Okay, so let’s play this out. They never told Trump about the concerns. Is it fair to say there came a point that where surveilling Carter Page became unlawful?

M. Horowitz: (18:06)
I will let the court decide that. The court has this report and will make that decision.

Lindsey Graham: (18:10)
Let’s put it this way. If you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it, is that bad?

M. Horowitz: (18:17)
Absolutely.

Lindsey Graham: (18:19)
Is that spying?

M. Horowitz: (18:22)
It’s illegal surveillance. It’s not court authorized surveillance under FISA.

-1x-1.png

trumpinherited-the-longest-streak-of-job-growth-on-record-400k-19755096.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FTRUMP-EMPLOYMENT-DATA-THROUGH-DECEMBER-2018-JOEL-SHORE-GRAPH.jpg

Reality. Face it.
Take note of the Jan. 2010 date on that last graph! It was when the Democrats lost Congress and could no longer pass the legislation they wanted. THAT was the point the economy started to recover because at that point Obama, Pelosi and Reid were no longer calling the shots!
Lying con tool, January 2010 is NOT when Republicans took control of the Congress. That happened a full year into the recovery in January 2011.

Do you every stop lying?

• Thanks
op said:

Inspector General Report Hearing Transcript: Michael Horowitz Testifies on FBI's Findings - Rev

Horowitz is about to call you a liar. They didn't just spy on the Trump campaign, they illegally spied on the Trump campaign.

M. Horowitz: (17:28)
The incident, the event, the meeting was a briefing, and the FBI considered and decided to send that agent there to do the briefing. So the agent was actually doing the briefing but also using it for the purpose of investigation.

Lindsey Graham: (17:44)
Okay, and I hope that doesn’t happen to us tomorrow. I’ll be really pissed if does. Okay, so let’s play this out. They never told Trump about the concerns. Is it fair to say there came a point that where surveilling Carter Page became unlawful?

M. Horowitz: (18:06)
I will let the court decide that. The court has this report and will make that decision.

Lindsey Graham: (18:10)
Let’s put it this way. If you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it, is that bad?

M. Horowitz: (18:17)
Absolutely.

Lindsey Graham: (18:19)
Is that spying?

M. Horowitz: (18:22)
It’s illegal surveillance. It’s not court authorized surveillance under FISA.
Carter Page was not part of the campaign when he was under surveillance.

• Thanks

Do you ever stop lying?

How often did they use it before the stimulus cratered...and how often did they use it AFTER? You're the bullshit artist when it comes to this, Faun...not I!
I didn't count, lying con tool, but it was a term they used from day one. Pretending like they only started using it after jobs numbers came in is you lying.

• Thanks

If it hasn’t created millions of jobs the unemployment rate wouldn’t have been south of 5% when Trump took office.

Obama did NOT protect the working man! Over the course of his administrations the rich got richer and the working class got poorer. Trump on the other hand has created jobs and increased pay for the jobs that people have. THAT protects the working man!
Yet you just went off whining that he helped union workers more than investors. Good god man, there’s no making you happy.

Just for the record, median household income rose substantially during the Obama administration. Wealth inequality has been climbing and continues to climb at a rapid pace helped in large part by Trump policies.

• Thanks
You poor little ignorant commie, no IG has the authority to indict anyone.

Didn't stop you nutcases from talking about how people would be indicted as a result of the IG's findings.

He made criminal referrals and pointed out misdeeds, it's up to the DOJ to take action on those.

And he still determined that what trump claimed was not so. All other referrals and misdeeds were found to have no impact on the trump investigation. Just accept that.

Bullshit, without the FBI misconduct there would have been no Trump investigation. And you can bet Durham is likely finding misconduct on other agencies.

Do you ever stop lying?

How did Barry Hussein determine a job was "saved"? Exactly what criteria did he use? Be specific.

LMAO, I've got both. And Durham has talked to people that Horowitz could only dream of talking to. Horowitz was limited to talking to current employees of the DOJ and as he said in his testimony, his report doesn't vindicate anyone who touched this pile of crap.

Let me know when they release a report.

You're more likely to see indictments before you see any report. Barr said Durham should be finished by late spring or early summer.
LOLOL

We've been hearing that for almost two years now ever since Nunes released his memo.

Any ... day ... now...................

As it turns out that memo was correct, I might add and shitts was BS.

LOLOL

If the memo was correct, there would have been indictments by now.

Like Barr said, these things take time.

Obama did NOT protect the working man! Over the course of his administrations the rich got richer and the working class got poorer. Trump on the other hand has created jobs and increased pay for the jobs that people have. THAT protects the working man!
Yet you just went off whining that he helped union workers more than investors. Good god man, there’s no making you happy.

Just for the record, median household income rose substantially during the Obama administration. Wealth inequality has been climbing and continues to climb at a rapid pace helped in large part by Trump policies.
Let's do an apples to apples comparison on median income for Obama vs Trump.

For the first 4 years of Obama Median income went from $54,900 to $52,700. A DROP of over $2000.

For the first 4 years of Trump Median income $61,000 to $65,976. A RISE of almost $5000.

(this is where you blame Bush for the putrid recovery numbers of Obama):21:

Oops!

The Obama economy in 10 charts

It's a Middle-Class Boom | RealClearPolitics

Carter Page was not part of the campaign when he was under surveillance.
Carter Page's emails going back to when he was with the campaign were illegally searched.

Think about it... You think these hacks took a risk of jail time by doctoring evidence go get an illegal warrant just to spy on some nobody?

They were stupid enough to get caught, but not stupid enough to risk getting caught illegally spying on Carter Page's life.

Durham doesn't have shit and Horowitz can investigate whatever Durham finds. Just face it, trumps stringing you along and you're falling for it.

A U.S. federal inspector general (IG) is the head of an independent, non-partisan organization established within each executive branch agency assigned to audit the agency’s operation in order to discover and investigate cases of misconduct, waste, fraud and other abuse of government procedures occurring within the agency.

Within the federal agencies are politically independent individuals called Inspectors General who are responsible for ensuring that the agencies operate efficiently, effectively and legally.

Established by the Inspector General Act of 1978, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) examines all actions of a government agency or military organization. Conducting audits and investigations, either independently or in response to reports of wrongdoing, the OIG ensures that the agency's operations are in compliance with the law and general established policies of the government. Audits conducted by the OIG are intended to ensure the effectiveness of security procedures or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation. Misuse of agency funds or equipment is often revealed by OIG audits.

Once again commie, Horowitz said he can not look into any lawyers actions in the DOJ unless there is a violation of law claimed. He referenced section 80 of the law that authorized his position. He said that section is unique to the DOJ IG and they discussed a need to change the law. Now prove him wrong or STFU.

What I am is right.

Let me know when they release a report.

You're more likely to see indictments before you see any report. Barr said Durham should be finished by late spring or early summer.
LOLOL

We've been hearing that for almost two years now ever since Nunes released his memo.

Any ... day ... now...................

As it turns out that memo was correct, I might add and shitts was BS.

LOLOL

If the memo was correct, there would have been indictments by now.

Like Barr said, these things take time.

LOLOL

It's been two years now. How many more years do you need?

What I am is right.

:link::link::link:

For the first 4 years of Obama Median income went from $54,900 to $52,700. A DROP of over $2000.

For the first 4 years of Trump Median income $61,000 to $65,976. A RISE of almost $5000.

Oops!

You post is dishonest, therefore without merit. Apples to apples means they both entered office under the same conditions.

Oops!

LOLOL

Yeah, comparing starting with the worst recession in a generation is the same as starting with a healthy economy.

You dumbfucks are literally getting even dumber.

Forum List

Back