Another Maga intellectual heavyweight jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1661868480159.png

Incredibly he still thinks that the election was stoen. Well he now has a few years to reflect on that nonsense. Why are these people always not vaxxed ?

View attachment 689180
Incredibly he still thinks that the election was stoen. Well he now has a few years to reflect on that nonsense. Why are these people always not vaxxed ?

The election was stolen you moron, Big tech silenced the Hunter Biden story, kept Joe Bidumb in his basement and when he did came out he drew a crowd over 12 people while 10s of thousands of voters turned out for President Trump.

And even Joe Biden admitted the thievery.

If he were a leftyloony, he wouldn't have been jailed.

The lefties don't arrest their crooks, thiefs, looters, arsonists, vandals, molesters, rapists, or law breakers of any sort.

They award them.

And they aren't usually vaxxed because they possess something you lack- smarts.

If he were a leftyloony, he wouldn't have been jailed.

The lefties don't arrest their crooks, thiefs, looters, arsonists, vandals, molesters, rapists, or law breakers of any sort.

They award them.

And they aren't usually vaxxed because they possess something you lack- smarts.
It's a shame that an entire party is taking their beliefs from a guy who is demonstrably disconnected from reality. I never thought that was possible in the US.

It's a shame that an entire party is taking their beliefs from a guy who is demonstrably disconnected from reality. I never thought that was possible in the US.

I'm not taking my beliefs from any one man.

But hey- I feel the same way- I never thought so many would stand by some turniphead they shoved into the White House. Biden really lucked out, having so many fellow turnipheads in the country.

Never thought it was possible in America.

I thought folks had learned a priceless lesson with Prez Carter.

Alas- some never learn

View attachment 689180

He is going to be someone's "Proud Girl" in the joint!

I'm not taking my beliefs from any one man.

But hey- I feel the same way- I never thought so many would stand by some turniphead they shoved into the White House. Biden really lucked out, having so many fellow turnipheads in the country.

Never thought it was possible in America.

I thought folks had learned a priceless lesson with Prez Carter.

Alas- some never learn
Yes, I know it must have been a shock when 81 million people, who you seem to want to call turnipheads, turned out to fire that idiot who is obviously disconnected from reality.

I never thought the democrats would have the nerve to pull this shit that is clearly unconstitutional and ILLEGAL.
I never thought i'd see the day that these political prisoners for having a different political opinion have been jailed in the worst possible conditions, denied visitation, denied medical care, denied seeing their attorneys to the point that three have committed suicide, two were killed by DC cops and no investigation and no one held accountable.
now...let's hear some more of your vengeful, trollish, instigating anti america, anti law bull shit accusations.

Last edited:
The worm will eventually turn (it always does) and it will be our turn to ransack and loot the homes of the pelosi's et al.

And lock up or hang their brownshirts.

And the snowflakes will cry.... and cry.... and cry....

That almost sounded like an ee cummings effort.... or maybe carl sandburg...

"The fog comes in and settles on the feet of the homeless crackheads while they're shitting in the streets of democrat ghettos." - 2Fe, 2022

My talent knows no bounds. There's more where that came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back