Another Maga intellectual heavyweight jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Now you’re trying to overthrow the government and install a dictator.

Republicans used to be the party of “law and order”. Now they’re the party of hate and lies.

It’s not going well for you.

Oh so ironic.

I never thought the democrats would have the nerve to pull this shit that is clearly unconstitutional and ILLEGAL.
I never thought i'd see the day that these political prisoners for having a different political opinion have been jailed in the worst possible conditions, denied visitation, denied medical care, denied seeing their attorneys to the point that three have committed suicide, two were killed by DC cops and no investigation and no one held accountable.
now...let's hear some more of your vengeful, trollish, instigating anti america, anti law bull shit accusations.
Poor guy. How long have you had all these thoughts of paranoia?

Jailed for having the opinion that the election was stolen. An opinion that millions of people have. Democrats have another political prisoner.
Not that many , only a few, but everybody right loves Tramp, they think he's a God or they don't talk about how they don't.

Not that many , only a few, but everybody right loves Tramp, they think he's a God or they don't talk about how they don't.
The left makes people their gods. Then they demand fealty to them. The right recognizes that leaders emerge from troubled times.

View attachment 689180
Incredibly he still thinks that the election was stoen. Well he now has a few years to reflect on that nonsense. Why are these people always not vaxxed ?

Tell me, does he look like an American Taliban member, or what?

Phhffrrt.

You ain't ever been correct in your life, have you?

You don't know anything but what CNN and some lefty twitters tell you.

Republicans used to be the party of “law and order”. Now they’re the party of hate and lies.

The Dims used to be the party of slavery and the KKK.... now they're the party of child molesters and inside traders.... led by a drooling fucktard that shakes hands with his invisible friends. You wouldn't think the trajectory could be downward after all those decades of overt racism.... but here we are.

The election was stolen you moron, Big tech silenced the Hunter Biden story, kept Joe Bidumb in his basement and when he did came out he drew a crowd over 12 people while 10s of thousands of voters turned out for President Trump.

And even Joe Biden admitted the thievery.

If you say so. Does that mean the MAGAparty is actually weak for letting this all happen to them? Maybe it's just weak minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back