'Another Mass Murder

If anyone does the research, they will learn there are mass shootings all the time. The difference is only a select few are actually reported. Why? Because the vast majority of mass shootings occur in liberal run urban hellholes and are committed by the wrong people. Of course reporting on this one may be a mistake, the shooter might not fit with the liberal narrative, and we'll hear all about 'mental health' or some such nonsense.
And in New York City there have been more black abortions than births.

It's called creating killing fields to eradicate an undesirable population while pushing demagoguery that you are there to represent them.

So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.

Texas didn't write a new law, they repealed an old one, and called what it provided for Constitutional Carry.
There is no age restriction in Federal Statute regarding who can own or possess a long arm and ammunition.
We are born with our Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Please ... Learn what the fuck you are talking about before you just bleed all over the website, you Nutter.

So toddlers can carry a gun? And you call me a nutter?
I have been shooting rifles and shotguns since I was 5.
Cool. I am sure every kid has good judgement, aftet all that is 5 yr olds can drive, sign cobtracts, get married, etc

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
we dont have a "gun problem"
Tell that to the police who haveto deal with it.
If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.
felons and crazies can legally own guns in texas? Link?
Didnt say that I?
Its a culture problem. Not a gun problem.
We cant fix issues when you cultists dont even know what the problem is.
Yes, that is exactly what you said. You do have major problems understanding basic English, so i will let it slide ;)
No. I didn't. You missed the point. Think about it.
I missed nothing. Maybe you should edit that post to say what you mean
It doesnt need to be. Here is a hint: if you do no background checks how will prevent a felon or spmeone with a restraining order from purchasing a gun? And dont give me the crappola about they will find a way anyway, at least some get weeded out.
Texas is getting rid of background checks for guns? :lol:
Goddamn woman... you are fuckin retarded

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
Didnt say that I?
Yes, that is exactly what you said. You do have major problems understanding basic English, so i will let it slide ;)
It doesnt need to be. Here is a hint: if you do no background checks how will prevent a felon or spmeone with a restraining order from purchasing a gun? And dont give me the crappola about they will find a way anyway, at least some get weeded out.
Why is it a citizen's duty to do a background check? The responsibility falls to the felon, who already knows they are not to purchase firearms. To put that onus on the honest citizen is unrealistic, and an undue burden. Only the felon can be responsible for the actions of the felon. Stop trying to shift that blame to everyone else.

Texas didn't write a new law, they repealed an old one, and called what it provided for Constitutional Carry.
There is no age restriction in Federal Statute regarding who can own or possess a long arm and ammunition.
We are born with our Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Please ... Learn what the fuck you are talking about before you just bleed all over the website, you Nutter.

So toddlers can carry a gun? And you call me a nutter?
I have been shooting rifles and shotguns since I was 5.
Cool. I am sure every kid has good judgement, aftet all that is 5 yr olds can drive, sign cobtracts, get married, etc
Im not sure what point you are trying to make. And im sure you dont either.

Here is the abstract version of this thread.
Leftist anti constitutional commie posts thread about mass shooting.
"give us your guns", law abiding citizen "fuck you". Wash rinse repeat.

A "war on gunz" is a desperate need. We need to get the price/availability that the "war on drugs' gave us.I remember when a kilo of blow was 20-30 plus grand in Miami
Thanks to the war... a couple-three grand is do-able....with coupon.
Imagine AK's for under $500. MASA !

If anyone does the research, they will learn there are mass shootings all the time. The difference is only a select few are actually reported. Why? Because the vast majority of mass shootings occur in liberal run urban hellholes and are committed by the wrong people. Of course reporting on this one may be a mistake, the shooter might not fit with the liberal narrative, and we'll hear all about 'mental health' or some such nonsense.

STATEMENT: "If anyone does the research, they will learn there are mass shootings all the time"

RESPONSE: Mass Murders occur way to often in the United States than in any other Western Democracies, based on these four words: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
Didnt say that I?
Texas is getting rid of background checks for guns? :lol:
Goddamn woman... you are fuckin retarded
She believes the tripe peddled by the liars on CNN and BSNBC

STATEMENT: "If anyone does the research, they will learn there are mass shootings all the time"

RESPONSE: Mass Murders occur way to often in the United States than in any other Western Democracies, based on these four words: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
So what? Freedom isn't free. Get over it and leave my rights alone. Attack the real problem, murderous scum and their enablers. If laws were the solution, we'd just outlaw killing, right?

My bad.
What lessened guns laws caused this shooting in San Jose?

Forum List

Back