'Another Mass Murder

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
California has the nations strictest gun laws and restrictions.
Maybe it's time to just amputate everyone's arms to solve the problem?

Never will these mental rejects question why the most restrictive gun places.....also have all the gun crime.
Tens of thousands of tons of heroin, cocaine and pot illegally entering the US every year........and idiots think they can remove all the guns?

What you will never hear is that thousands of Ak47's are smuggled in with those drugs. That would bust the left medias agenda to expose that.

Remove Democrats and their failed policies....and the perceived gun problem will resolve itself. PERIOD

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.

Typical lack of empathy. Those with a background in psychology understands what this character flaw suggests.
You have empathy? Where have you posted anything about the never ending black on black violence in say Chicago?

You sir are a partisan sociopath who wants the guns of law abiding citizens taken away so we can all be slaughtered in the streets.

Not surprised that it happened in California. The politicians could care even less what happens in their own states. Just like in New York and in Chicago. Mostly blue states Governors are only there for status purposes. They were never for their own people. Defunding the police and all that, it's no wonder why these states have gone to hell a long time ago.

#MakeBlueStatesStupidAgain

:rolleyes:

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
Maybe, the problem is the government chaos causes stress and frustration on the easily manipulated citizen.

My bad.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.
It would not surprise me in the least if the media makes up these stories.

My bad.

Typical lack of empathy. Those with a background in psychology understands what this character flaw suggests.
You have empathy? Where have you posted anything about the never ending black on black violence in say Chicago?

You sir are a partisan sociopath who wants the guns of law abiding citizens taken away so we can all be slaughtered in the streets.

Your lack of empathy is telling. That said, you are posting another BIG LIE. Find any post of mine which even suggests law abiding, sane and sober citizens should have their guns taken away.

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
Maybe, the problem is the government chaos causes stress and frustration on the easily manipulated citizen.
The best way for the public to embrace totalitarianism, is for the morality of society to demand it.

As Ben Franklin once said.

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”​

― Benjamin Franklin

This is why the Left has been at war with morality for a very long time, kicking God out of the class rooms back in the 1960's.

Now everyone wonders why children bring guns into the classroom in this secular vacuum.

Soon, the only way to deal with the continued insanity caused by moral decay will be Marshal Law.

My bad.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
We already know, it's almost invariably some RWNJ that does the mass shootings and you kids never take responsibility.

My bad.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.

The best way for the public to embrace totalitarianism, is for the morality of society to demand it.

As Ben Franklin once said.

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”​

― Benjamin Franklin

Old Ben was wise, he predicted a Trump would one day become President, and also saw that the Blessing of the people was well done on November 3rd, 2020.

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.
felons and crazies can legally own guns in texas? Link?

we dont have a "gun problem"
Tell that to the police who haveto deal with it.

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
Didnt say that did I?

Oh, we have more problems along with a gun problem, it is you, and others who lack empathy and don't give one thing for anyone but themselves.

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
Now you're just babbling.....*SLAPS* pull it together dingbat

Tell that to the police who haveto deal with it.

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
Didnt say that I?
Its a culture problem. Not a gun problem.
We cant fix issues when you cultists dont even know what the problem is.
Yes, that is exactly what you said. You do have major problems understanding basic English, so i will let it slide ;)

Forum List

Back