'Another Mass Murder

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!
Yeah, just another notch for the gun on the NRA's trophy wall.
Did the NRA shoot someone?

A workplace, so likely white
Years ago, they said "Going Postal" after a mass shooting years ago at a post office. Reckon "Going Railroad" will catch on or are people pretty used to nutballs shooting up workplaces?

The NRA has nothing to do with it moron.

But no doubt someone's parents
That makes no sense.
It's another good NRA member with a gun becoming a bad guy with a gun, most likely.
Most likely? Based on what? Most shootings in America are not done by NRA members. So what do you base your opinion on?

Prove it! I don't know of anyone that celebrates this crap and yet your arrogance claims differently, prove it or you are just another troll.

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.

Typical lack of empathy. Those with a background in psychology understands what this character flaw suggests.
That one is a conservative.

Not surprised that it happened in California. The politicians could care even less what happens in their own states. Just like in New York and in Chicago. Mostly blue states Governors are only there for status purposes. They were never for their own people. Defunding the police and all that, it's no wonder why these states have gone to hell a long time ago.

#MakeBlueStatesStupidAgain

:rolleyes:

Maybe you ought to do some research as to where mass murders are committed?

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
we dont have a "gun problem"
Oh, we have more problems along with a gun problem, it is you, and others who lack empathy and don't give one thing for anyone but themselves.
What makes you think i dont care about people? Because i understand freedom isnt free?
Shove your narcissism up your ass, boomer :thup:

QUESTION: What makes you think i dont care about people?

RESPONSE: Your posts, mostly you paint yourself as a Callous Conservative.

BTW, your last sentence is cowardly, something you would only do while hiding behind your keyboard.

The 2nd amendment does not say that it is alright for owners of guns to shoot innocent people because of mental problems or someone who has a beef that he or she wants to vent. The 2nd amendment just provides a reason for some to look the other way when tragedies continue to mount and they have no solution but hey protect the 2nd amendment and how we interpret it.

The pursuit of happiness is a better reason to own guns because it make people happy. When it ends someone else's pursuit of happiness then the assumption is that it is not an amendment.

Not surprised that it happened in California. The politicians could care even less what happens in their own states. Just like in New York and in Chicago. Mostly blue states Governors are only there for status purposes. They were never for their own people. Defunding the police and all that, it's no wonder why these states have gone to hell a long time ago.

Fuck your manufactured Left wing propaganda Bullshit

That crap doesn't fly anymore.

The 2nd amendment does not say that it is alright for owners of guns to shoot innocent people because of mental problems or someone who has a beef that he or she wants to vent. The 2nd amendment just provides a reason for some to look the other way when tragedies continue to mount and they have no solution but hey protect the 2nd amendment and how we interpret it.

The pursuit of happiness is a better reason to own guns because it make people happy. When it ends someone else's pursuit of happiness then the assumption is that it is not an amendment.

Yeah, so why are so many DEMOCRATS doing that ?!?!?!?

I don't see Right Wingers going around doing all this shooting.

So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.

Texas didn't write a new law, they repealed an old one, and called what it provided for Constitutional Carry.
There is no age restriction in Federal Statute regarding who can own or possess a long arm and ammunition.
We are born with our Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Please ... Learn what the fuck you are talking about before you just bleed all over the website, you Nutter.

So toddlers can carry a gun? And you call me a nutter?
I have been shooting rifles and shotguns since I was 5.

Big deal. I loaded a 5" gun when I was 19.

The NRA has nothing to do with it moron.

The NRA is culpable: "I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" is a slogan popularized by the National Rifle Association (NRA) on a series of bumper stickers

Yeah, so why are so many DEMOCRATS doing that ?!?!?!?

I don't see Right Wingers going around doing all this shooting.

Once again you post something without a scintilla of evidence. Grow up and do some research, or others will believe you are a damn liar.

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
Gun problem? Since when does a gun go out and shoot anyone all by itself? No it's not a 'gun problem' it's a problem for SJ CA, another Democrat run shit-hole.

You lose, once again you have nothing of substance to support anything you post.

You lose, once again you have nothing of substance to support anything you post.

"I lose" because you say so? Imbeciles can't pick winners and losers. (apparently)

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back