Votes: 2 7.1%
  • US is in a moral decline

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Those poor families

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Meh. Whatever

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
You forgot an option: How can I use these dead bodies to smear and attack people I disagree with politically on a message board?

When you hear the news, what is your initial reaction?

Youngest victim, Noah Holcombe.
The guy's politics don't matter, his religion (or lack thereof) doesn't matter. Even the gun debate doesn't matter (for all the good it's ever done).
Noah matters.

171106-youngest-victim-texas-feature.jpg
Do you know that the liberal Baptist church shooter beat the shit out of his girlfriends baby's skull? Even after that he was able to still get a gun because the government once again FAILED to protect?

Air Force Error Allowed Texas Gunman to Buy Weapons
Under federal law, the conviction of the gunman, Devin P. Kelley, for domestic assault on his wife and toddler stepson — he had cracked the child’s skull — should have stopped Mr. Kelley from legally purchasing the military-style rifle and three other guns he acquired in the last four years.

“The Air Force has launched a review of how the service handled the criminal records of former Airman Devin P. Kelley following his 2012 domestic violence conviction,” the Air Force said in a statement.
I had heard this piece of news.

I don't understand what the politics in this news piece are. The MSM is reporting the story wrong. The story isn't "gun control," it is failure of government, it is bureaucratic failure.

I don't understand why the forum is being flooded with all these stupid gun control threads, why is everyone letting the establishment think for them, it's such a stupid way to live to let them play with you.

Is this just ineptitude, or is there an agenda by this lack of oversight?

No, Billy, you are rabid about his supposed atheism.

Not at all. I literally could not care less. But rightwinger's claim of a MAGA sign in the guy's front yard seems a tad incongruous under the circumstances.
Then he should not have had such a sign in the yard. Too bad it's true.

andaronjim almost has the truth of it.

The failure is of Americans and America.

I think "Its sucks balls that there was nobody on site carrying that could have significantly averted that level of carnage!"

These nutters are cowards........they need to be deterred by the thought that some of these soft targets might net you a couple of holes in the brain.

The shooter is almost always a while male so one of my first thoughts is I wonder if the victims are all black? If the Vegas shooter hit a hip hop concert with all blacks, as ridiculous as it is, we'd be having a much different conversation today.

I am thoroughly numb to it

Too bad......how long to the next one

America accepts it as the price of having 300 million guns
Only a fucking dumbass are of the thinking firearms have control over people… lol

Our society ensures that when someone wants to massacre small children and churchgoers that they have access to the best tools available

No, Billy, you are rabid about his supposed atheism.

Not at all. I literally could not care less. But rightwinger's claim of a MAGA sign in the guy's front yard seems a tad incongruous under the circumstances.
Then he should not have had such a sign in the yard. Too bad it's true.

andaronjim almost has the truth of it.

The failure is of Americans and America.
You just can't stand the fact that Trump is right when he's commented about it being a mental health issue.

The failure of the Air Force while it was the Obama Administration's job, since they were in control of that bureaucracy in 2012, to make sure this nut case was flagged in the FBI's database, but instead, Obama has been tweeting about gun control.

The fact is, when Trump says the gun control laws usually work, and this is a case of a nut job that should have been flagged, the president is the one telling the truth. The media isn't reporting the story like they should. You hate that.

MisterBeale can't stand the fact that he is almost always wrong, bu there it is.

The failure is that of the USAF, the American government, and the American people collectively.

We the People can't come up with obvious solutions. That is heart breaking.

You forgot an option: How can I use these dead bodies to smear and attack people I disagree with politically on a message board?
I'm not sure that was Bonzi's intention but it sure is popular for those who want to use them.

Forum List

Back