Votes: 2 7.1%
  • US is in a moral decline

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Those poor families

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Meh. Whatever

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
When you hear the news, what is your initial reaction?

The shooter is almost always a while male so one of my first thoughts is I wonder if the victims are all black? If the Vegas shooter hit a hip hop concert with all blacks, as ridiculous as it is, we'd be having a much different conversation today.
Shooter of what?

Same as always. The lefty twits will start beating the gun control drums even though existing gun control laws have proven time and again to be useless when it comes to criminals and crazies.
Nope...this Leftie isn't thinking gun control. This Leftie is thinking "oh well".....this is MURICA!
Nope...this Leftie isn't thinking gun control. This Leftie is thinking "oh well".....this is MURICA!

bodecea is a typical liberal sociopath(but I repeat myself) .

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Youngest victim, Noah Holcombe.
The guy's politics don't matter, his religion (or lack thereof) doesn't matter. Even the gun debate doesn't matter (for all the good it's ever done).
Noah matters.

171106-youngest-victim-texas-feature.jpg
Soldier of Odin Very handsome Aryan
How can an angel like that bring out the very devil in you?

MisterBeale can't stand the fact that he is almost always wrong, bu there it is.

The failure is that of the USAF, the American government, and the American people collectively.

We the People can't come up with obvious solutions. That is heart breaking.

We are very good at offering thoughts and prayers

That always makes it all better

MisterBeale can't stand the fact that he is almost always wrong, bu there it is.

The failure is that of the USAF, the American government, and the American people collectively.

We are very good at offering thoughts and prayers

That always makes it all better
its better than shrugging shoulders :dunno:

Accusing others of being always wrong when you fear a force that has no power, makes you a fool.

You forgot an option: How can I use these dead bodies to smear and attack people I disagree with politically on a message board?
I'm not sure that was Bonzi's intention but it sure is popular for those who want to use them.

Of course that wasn't her intention. It sure is a sad and popular theme around here after every tragic event, though.

So many of the comrades of the far right fit "Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others."

Anyone who hides behind the simplistic "guns are tools . . . meh" meme are indeed pathological.

Accusing others of being always wrong when you fear a force that has no power, makes you a fool.
Then you are indeed a fool if you think the gun is defined only as a tool. Thank you for admitting that.

So many of the comrades of the far right fit "Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others."

Anyone who hides behind the simplistic "guns are tools . . . meh" meme are indeed pathological.
You know Jake I really missed you when you were sent to Siberia....now I am beginning to think you need to go back.

So what are they?

You know Jake I really missed you when you were sent to Siberia....now I am beginning to think you need to go back.
Yup, you hate having to be made to look into the mirror.

You know the answer. Be polite, get polite. Since you cannot, you are On Ignore.

Tell me what on earth does a person who hasn't killed anyone, broken any laws, or otherwise done nothing to violate the rights of another have to be ashamed of?

Yes I own guns
Yes I think any law abiding citizen should have the right to own and carry firearms.

Do I wish people would be nice and kind and respectful of others?

Yes I do.

But the old saying goes

image.jpg

Skull Pilot, I own guns too. (by the way, that is a bad picture of you).

Just because you have not "killed anyone, broken any laws, or otherwise done nothing to violate the rights of another have" does not mean you do not have a responsibility for good citizenship.

You should be ashamed of being not willing to try to figure this problem out, SP. It involved and threatens every last one of us.

Sitting in the corner and going "oh my" is shameful.

Just because you have not "killed anyone, broken any laws, or otherwise done nothing to violate the rights of another have" does not mean you do not have a responsibility for good citizenship.

You should be ashamed of being not willing to try to figure this problem out, SP. It involved and threatens every last one of us.

I have a responsibility for MY good citizenship not yours or anyone else's.

What I suggest as a response to the violence problem in the country is dismissed by everyone here who is anti gun.

I for one refuse to give up any of my rights as a law abiding citizen simply because a fraction of a percent of people commit crimes

What I suggest as a response to the violence problem in the country is dismissed by everyone here who is anti gun.

I for one refuse to give up any of my rights as a law abiding citizen simply because a fraction of a percent of people commit crimes
Um . . . you too are responsible to the collective common weal of America.

I am not anti-gun. I own guns.

No one is asking you or me not to own guns.

We both know that is not going to happen, so . . . there has to be a better way than the one in which we are headed.

We both know that is not going to happen, so . . . there has to be a better way than the one in which we are headed.

The only thing I can control or even want to control is my own behavior.

I have no desire to tell other people how to live their lives with the one exception being that no one is permitted to violate the rights of another. Personally I believe there should be extremely harsh punishment for those that do violate the rights of others but that belief happens to be in the extreme minority these days

So I will continue to fight for gun rights. Shit I'm actually considering joining the NRA because in all reality it seems that it is the only private organization actually fighting for the rights of citizens.

The only thing I can control or even want to control is my own behavior.

I have no desire to tell other people how to live their lives with the one exception being that no one is permitted to violate the rights of another. Personally I believe there should be extremely harsh punishment for those that do violate the rights of others but that belief happens to be in the extreme minority these days

So I will continue to fight for gun rights. Shit I'm actually considering joining the NRA because in all reality it seems that it is the only private organization actually fighting for the rights of citizens.

I am a member of the NRA and have been most of my life. These days it’s the only charity I give money to. I give my annual dues plus extra when I can. Usually it’s when liberals attack them. Like now.

The thing I really like about the NRA is their effectiveness. I feel as though I don’t waste my money giving it to them.

Forum List

Back