Votes: 2 7.1%
  • US is in a moral decline

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Those poor families

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Meh. Whatever

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Skull Pilot, I own guns too. (by the way, that is a bad picture of you).

Just because you have not "killed anyone, broken any laws, or otherwise done nothing to violate the rights of another have" does not mean you do not have a responsibility for good citizenship.

You should be ashamed of being not willing to try to figure this problem out, SP. It involved and threatens every last one of us.

Sitting in the corner and going "oh my" is shameful.
I have a responsibility for MY good citizenship not yours or anyone else's.

What I suggest as a response to the violence problem in the country is dismissed by everyone here who is anti gun.

I for one refuse to give up any of my rights as a law abiding citizen simply because a fraction of a percent of people commit crimes
Um . . . you too are responsible to the collective common weal of America.

I am not anti-gun. I own guns.

No one is asking you or me not to own guns.

We both know that is not going to happen, so . . . there has to be a better way than the one in which we are headed.

The only thing I can control or even want to control is my own behavior.

I have no desire to tell other people how to live their lives with the one exception being that no one is permitted to violate the rights of another. Personally I believe there should be extremely harsh punishment for those that do violate the rights of others but that belief happens to be in the extreme minority these days

So I will continue to fight for gun rights. Shit I'm actually considering joining the NRA because in all reality it seems that it is the only private organization actually fighting for the rights of citizens.
Sad on Pred and SP. Simply me, me, me is their way.

When you hear the news, what is your initial reaction?

Youngest victim, Noah Holcombe.
The guy's politics don't matter, his religion (or lack thereof) doesn't matter. Even the gun debate doesn't matter (for all the good it's ever done).
Noah matters.

171106-youngest-victim-texas-feature.jpg
Would Noah matter if he would of shown up at Planned Parenthood? You know, CHOICE?

The guy's politics don't matter, his religion (or lack thereof) doesn't matter. Even the gun debate doesn't matter (for all the good it's ever done).
Noah matters.

Would Noah matter if he would of shown up at Planned Parenthood? You know, CHOICE?
Oh, boy. I can't think of anything that would improve this thread like throwing abortion into the mix. Great choice.

Noah matters.

Oh, boy. I can't think of anything that would improve this thread like throwing abortion into the mix. Great choice.
Just saying how much of hypocrite's are when they point out a death of a baby by a gun, yet 33,000 babies a month, are killed by the abortion doctors knife.

Just because you have not "killed anyone, broken any laws, or otherwise done nothing to violate the rights of another have" does not mean you do not have a responsibility for good citizenship.

You should be ashamed of being not willing to try to figure this problem out, SP. It involved and threatens every last one of us.

What I suggest as a response to the violence problem in the country is dismissed by everyone here who is anti gun.

I for one refuse to give up any of my rights as a law abiding citizen simply because a fraction of a percent of people commit crimes

We both know that is not going to happen, so . . . there has to be a better way than the one in which we are headed.

I have no desire to tell other people how to live their lives with the one exception being that no one is permitted to violate the rights of another. Personally I believe there should be extremely harsh punishment for those that do violate the rights of others but that belief happens to be in the extreme minority these days

So I will continue to fight for gun rights. Shit I'm actually considering joining the NRA because in all reality it seems that it is the only private organization actually fighting for the rights of citizens.
When you can give me a valid reason why I need to restrict my behavior and my rights as a citizen who has committed and will not commit any crimes get back to me.

Noah matters.

Just saying how much of hypocrite's are when they point out a death of a baby by a gun, yet 33,000 babies a month, are killed by the abortion doctors knife.
Yeah, I know what you're saying. Save it, along with all the other bull**** in this thread. I nearly screamed when I saw the pics of the 8 people from one family that were killed; Jesus, that hurt. Three -- or was it four -- of Noah's cousins were killed as well. I hope it was very quick for him, for all of them.

When you can give me a valid reason why I need to restrict my behavior and my rights as a citizen who has committed and will not commit any crimes get back to me.

It is called belonging to a civilized society

Laws won't work when the market is saturated with weapons for sale...There is a piece of scrap paper on a store door that wants to sell 3 handguns....

Noah matters.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Save it, along with all the other bull**** in this thread. I nearly screamed when I saw the pics of the 8 people from one family that were killed; Jesus, that hurt. Three -- or was it four -- of Noah's cousins were killed as well. I hope it was very quick for him, for all of them.
You do know that in Chicago, the killings are in the hundreds? Where is the outcry?

2017 Chicago Murders - Timeline
CHICAGO MURDERS
2017 DEATH TOLL : 569

Why no outcry, is that the liberals don't give a shit about people, unless it gives them a crisis that they can use.....

Noah matters.

You do know that in Chicago, the killings are in the hundreds? Where is the outcry?

2017 Chicago Murders - Timeline
CHICAGO MURDERS
2017 DEATH TOLL : 569

Why no outcry, is that the liberals don't give a shit about people, unless it give them a crisis that they can use.....

Different thread..

2017 Chicago Murders - Timeline Why no outcry, is that the liberals don't give a shit about people, unless it gives them a crisis that they can use....

We had a perfectly good gun law in Chicago that kept the homicide rate a lot lower, but you nutters went to court to strike it down.

I am thoroughly numb to it

Too bad......how long to the next one

America accepts it as the price of having 300 million guns
Only a fucking dumbass are of the thinking firearms have control over people… lol

Our society ensures that when someone wants to massacre small children and churchgoers that they have access to the best tools available
Firearms are far less effective than bombs/cars.... fact

MisterBeale can't stand the fact that he is almost always wrong, bu there it is.

The failure is that of the USAF, the American government, and the American people collectively.

We the People can't come up with obvious solutions. That is heart breaking.
Shit happens, control freaks like yourself will never understand... lol

Forum List

Back