Votes: 2 7.1%
  • US is in a moral decline

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Those poor families

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Meh. Whatever

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Who says the did not? Somebody three CCW holders were killed. Useless.

I don't read about it when I hear about it. Unfortunately, it happens so frequently that it is starting to seem like a daily recurring news story.
Right now N.Korea has the potential to kill more people than any wacko shooter or bomber could.

And Iran is in 2nd place.

How will Iran do it? They don't have a bomb.

I don't read about it when I hear about it. Unfortunately, it happens so frequently that it is starting to seem like a daily recurring news story.

I have come to accept certain things about the world and the people in it.

Near the top of the list is that people are the most dangerous, most violent and most unpredictable animals to have ever walked the earth.
Actually mosquitoes kill more humans than anything else.

Humans are not even in 2nd place.

There are biting flies that kill more humans.

However I agree with you that whenever I am around humans I am always armed with my 45ACP 24/7/365.
I didn't say most deadly I said most violent and unpredictable.

Mosquitoes and other insects behave without malice or intent they merely operate on instinct.

When you hear the news, what is your initial reaction?
Same as always. The lefty twits will start beating the gun control drums even though existing gun control laws have proven time and again to be useless when it comes to criminals and crazies.

Except the gun control in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc etc etc.
And the murder rate in those countries did not drop after all their gun laws were passed

And the murder rate in those countries did not drop after all their gun laws were passed
What on earth has that to do with anything but deflection?
Their firearm homicide rates are a fraction of that of the US. But really, who cares? Another mass shooting in the US, big deal, I wonder what's for dinner.

What on earth has that to do with anything but deflection?
Their firearm homicide rates are a fraction of that of the US. But really, who cares? Another mass shooting in the US, big deal, I wonder what's for dinner.

It has everything to do with the argument that gun laws, gun bans and gun confiscations lower the murder rate.

Why is it that you don't give a shit about 99% of murder victims and only think the 1% of murder victims killed in mass shooting events are all that matter?

It has everything to do with the argument that gun laws, gun bans and gun confiscations lower the murder rate.
No. Why do you lie? The argument is that they lower the active shooter rate and the firearm homicide rate.

I'm sure it's you I've been over this with before, I posted data, you ignore it while reconstructing your strawmen.

But really, another mass shooting in the US, who gives a fuck? I wonder what's for dinner.

No. Why do you lie? The argument is that it lowers the active shooter rate and the firearm homicide rate.

OK move the goal posts

If what you say is true ( and it's not by the way) then tell me why the 1% of murder victims killed in mass shooting events are more important to you than the 99% who get murdered elsewhere.

If what you say is true ( and it's not by the way) then tell me why the 1% of murder victims killed in mass shooting events are more important to you than the 99% who get murdered elsewhere.
How high can you build your strawmen?

How high can you build your strawmen?

If it is true as you say that the goal of you gun control freaks is to end mass shootings then it is true that you think the 1% of all murders that occur in mass shooting events are somehow more important than the 99% of murder victims who get killed elsewhere.

That gun control that includes your much desired bans and confiscations did not lower the murder rate in countries that have enacted them doesn't seem to matter to you at all

If it is true as you say that the goal of you gun control freaks is to end mass shootings then it is true that you think the 1% of all murders that occur in mass shooting events are somehow more important than the 99% of murder victims who get killed elsewhere.
What happened to lower firearm homicide rates? Some straw get in your eye?

But after all, who cares. Another mass shooting in the US? Meh, the price of freedom is counted in dead toddlers. No worries. I wonder what's for dinner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back