Another Obama Legacy Bye Bye: Trump Repealing Ban on Fracking on Fed Lands

The "if done correctly" is a big if, to say the least. Doing it "correctly" cost a lot more, and we all know that money is the bottom line.

And there are not near enough studies yet to determine what the long term damage from the increased earthquakes is.
A big "if?" So we should stop transporting oil by railcar? Oil by pipeline? Stop shipping oil by sea?
Fuck it. Everything comes with a price. Turn your goddamn internet off.

Some prices we pay now, some we pass onto future generations.

But as long as you get cheap electricity, what the fuck do you care about anyone else.

Typical.
Keep on with your hackery, bro :thup:

Ahh how cute, trying to imitate me! Are you going to start following me around again, humping my leg hoping to get my attention?
If i wanted to imitate you, i would copy/paste an article from Mother Jones

I see you have started your new years drinking early. Good for you, no doubt you are a lot more fun drunk than sober.

A big "if?" So we should stop transporting oil by railcar? Oil by pipeline? Stop shipping oil by sea?

But as long as you get cheap electricity, what the fuck do you care about anyone else.

Typical.

Ahh how cute, trying to imitate me! Are you going to start following me around again, humping my leg hoping to get my attention?

I see you have started your new years drinking early. Good for you, no doubt you are a lot more fun drunk than sober.
Your attempts at "flames" are like a broken mary poppins record.
"oh come on guys. stop taking the shots" :gay:

Please elaborate on that post. Thanks

The process of fracking involves pumping millions of gallons of toxic liquids into the ground...what could possibly go wrong with that....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Is there something that could go wrong with that? I ask because i used to be against fracking until it came out that fracking, being done correctly, wont contaminate anything.

The "if done correctly" is a big if, to say the least. Doing it "correctly" cost a lot more, and we all know that money is the bottom line.

And there are not near enough studies yet to determine what the long term damage from the increased earthquakes is.

Typical.

The cost for your schemes to save the planet are astronomical now and in the future. There's no upside to spending money on something that isn't a problem.

More oil now, generations more fucked in the future.

But hey, fuck em, it is not our fault we were born before them!

The process of fracking involves pumping millions of gallons of toxic liquids into the ground...what could possibly go wrong with that....

Is there something that could go wrong with that? I ask because i used to be against fracking until it came out that fracking, being done correctly, wont contaminate anything.
It might if it was pumped into the water table. However, almost all wells are thousands of feet deep. It takes a few thousand feet of rock to trap natural gas below ground. There's no chance that any of the fluids can get into the water table.

Wrong as usual. At least you are consistent.

Fracking Can Contaminate Drinking Water

EPA reverses course, highlights fracking contamination of drinking water | APM Reports

From your article:

“After numerous rounds of testing by both the state of Wyoming and EPA, there is no evidence that the water quality in domestic wells in the Pavillion Field has changed as a result of oil and gas operations; no oil and gas constituents were found to exceed drinking water standards in any samples taken,” said Doug Hock, an Encana spokesman.
The second article is about the fact the Obama's EPA changed the wording of the original report to say contamination was possible. However, there was no research to justify this change.

Furthermore:

Judge Throws Out Texas Family's Fracking Pollution Case
http://redgreenandblue.org/2017/04/04/judge-throws-pa-fracking-verdict-sorry-poison-water/
Judge Throws out $4 million Fracking Contamination Verdict

Fracking is a wry dirty process....that is not even arguable. But it is necessary to meet our insatiable thirst for energy. What should never happen is that one ounce of that fuel be allowed to leave the country. In that regard I say hamstring the company and don't let them think about shipping it out. Too bad that the oil from the keystone pipeline will be allowed to be shipped out. That's poor poor decision making.

Fracking is not dirty. It's certainly far cleaner than coal mining.

It might if it was pumped into the water table. However, almost all wells are thousands of feet deep. It takes a few thousand feet of rock to trap natural gas below ground. There's no chance that any of the fluids can get into the water table.

Wrong as usual. At least you are consistent.

Fracking Can Contaminate Drinking Water

EPA reverses course, highlights fracking contamination of drinking water | APM Reports

"Injection of hydraulic fracturing fluids directly into groundwater resources" can cause contamination.
LOL no fucking shit. If i pour gas into my bottle of water, it is contaminated.
If fracking is done CORRECTLY, it wont contaminate it.
"reverses course" :lol:
"Data gaps and uncertainties limited EPA’s ability to fully assess the potential impacts on drinking water resources locally and nationally. Because of these data gaps and uncertainties, it was not possible to fully characterize the severity of impacts, nor was it possible to calculate or estimate the national frequency of impacts on drinking water resources from activities in the hydraulic fracturing water cycle."
:rofl:
Fucking hack

If fracking was done incorrectly and they drillers were puming fluids into the water table, it would immediately become obvious because the well wouldn't be able to maintain pressure on the well.

Last edited:

No, doing it correctly does not cost a lot more. The cost of doing it correctly is no greater than the cost of doing it incorrectly. In fact, it doesn't work when it's done incorrectly, so why would any company do that intentionally?

Typical.

You are the one making up stories about me posting from Mother Jones. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you were drunk and not just a fucking liar.

My bad. I should have known you were just full of shit and not assumed you were drunk. I will not make that mistake again.

Typical.

The cost for your schemes to save the planet are astronomical now and in the future. There's no upside to spending money on something that isn't a problem.

The cost of not fracking is astronomical? Really, that is your stance. Oh well, I guess you have to ride the horse you have.

You are the one making up stories about me posting from Mother Jones. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you were drunk and not just a fucking liar.

My bad. I should have known you were just full of shit and not assumed you were drunk. I will not make that mistake again.
A lie? LOL Really?
Goddamn, better watch out or that corn cob up your ass will rot.

A lie? LOL Really?

Yes, a lie. I have never copy and pasted shit from Mother Jones.

A lie? LOL Really?

It was a joke. I was making fun of your content.
Like i said, that corncob will rot

A lie? LOL Really?

What would be the wrong with posting a link or quotes from Mother Jones? They have been publishing for almost a half a century.

A lie? LOL Really?

Oh, it was a joke. Wow, don't quit your day job!

I really see how Scientific American equates to Mother Jones, but I am sure you do.

A lie? LOL Really?

What would be the wrong with posting a link or quotes from Mother Jones? They have been publishing for almost a half a century.

Nothing wrong with it if that is your thing, they are a bit too politically biased for my taste

Typical.

The cost of not fracking is astronomical? Really, that is your stance. Oh well, I guess you have to ride the horse you have.

I said "the cost of your schemes" is astronomical. Outlawing fracking is one of those. What do you propose to replace it with, windmills? Pixie dust? NO matter what environmental retards like you claim, so called green energy is astronomical in comparison with fossil fuels. For one thing, they all require 100% backup from a reliable source of energy.

A lie? LOL Really?

I really see how Scientific American equates to Mother Jones, but I am sure you do.
Jesus.. I won't joke with you anymore, prude

A lie? LOL Really?

Jesus.. I won't joke with you anymore, prude

One thing you will learn is that lefties don't have a sense of humor.

Why does Oklahoma have an inordinate amount of earthquakes ?
Could it be they’re big on fracking?
Ya know what stopped the frequency of fracking in OK?
The governor’s mansion was damaged by one of their frequent earthquakes with fracking being done near by.
My friend from OK told me this delightful story.

I know several people from Oklahoma I have worked with on the road and they have also mentioned to me the increased frequency of earthquakes there as well. They said it seems to stem from the fracking going on there. I have no idea but it does make sense.

Forum List

Back