Another Out of Control LEO Stomps Womans Phone

You would.
Of course I would. I'd doubt it in a heartbeat.
Proves my point, you are clueless.
You prove absolutely NOTHING, not a thing............ Clueless about what? ..... Oh, I know all about low-life worthless cops, and other members of law enforcement .... It's hard not to know with all the videos, articles, investigations, riots, protests, and media coverage. I'm very educated when it comes to members of law enforcement, and have been for decades now. What's taking place now is nothing new. We just have more technology and concerned citizens now. Low-life members of law enforcement are getting the exposure they deserve. Karma have a strange way of catching up to people.
You must be a thug.
Not at all. I've never been in trouble with the law, never served time, and I behave myself. I obey the laws, and have a clean record. ....... Anything else? Please, feel free to challenge me again, I don't mind...... Oh, and by the way, just out of curiosity, are you a cop lover by any chance? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. But, from your remarks and comments, I strongly suspect you are, or very close to it. ...... Just saying.
Retired LE, Fed.

Of course I would. I'd doubt it in a heartbeat.
You prove absolutely NOTHING, not a thing............ Clueless about what? ..... Oh, I know all about low-life worthless cops, and other members of law enforcement .... It's hard not to know with all the videos, articles, investigations, riots, protests, and media coverage. I'm very educated when it comes to members of law enforcement, and have been for decades now. What's taking place now is nothing new. We just have more technology and concerned citizens now. Low-life members of law enforcement are getting the exposure they deserve. Karma have a strange way of catching up to people.
You must be a thug.
Not at all. I've never been in trouble with the law, never served time, and I behave myself. I obey the laws, and have a clean record. ....... Anything else? Please, feel free to challenge me again, I don't mind...... Oh, and by the way, just out of curiosity, are you a cop lover by any chance? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. But, from your remarks and comments, I strongly suspect you are, or very close to it. ...... Just saying.
Retired LE, Fed.
Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your honesty.

You must be a thug.
Retired LE, Fed.
That is why I am saying those videos don't show the whole story, based on my experience.

You must be a thug.
Retired LE, Fed.
That is why I am saying those videos don't show the whole story, based on my experience.
Maybe not, but they show enough to paint a clear picture of what members of law enforcement do, and their obvious disrespect for the citizens of this country. Did you see the one where the cop threw the lady on the pavement, knocked her unconscious, with the lady's small child watching? Have you seen the one where a cop killed the 12 year old playing with a toy gun in the park? Oh, and did you read the story of the 92 year old lady in Austell Georgia, shot and killed by cops that had the wrong house? I can post web sites if you would like. These stories are common, they happen every single day somewhere in America.

Cops are being exposed for the low-life POS they are, and I'm glad national attention is being given to this animalistic and barbaric behavior. I hope many more are exposed, and changes take place that will result in cops going to prison for their actions.

You must be a thug.
Retired LE, Fed.
Maybe not, but they show enough to paint a clear picture of what members of law enforcement do, and their obvious disrespect for the citizens of this country. Did you see the one where the cop threw the lady on the pavement, knocked her unconscious, with the lady's small child watching? Have you seen the one where a cop killed the 12 year old playing with a toy gun in the park? Oh, and did you read the story of the 92 year old lady in Austell Georgia, shot and killed by cops that had the wrong house? I can post web sites if you would like. These stories are common, they happen every single day somewhere in America.

Cops are being exposed for the low-life POS they are, and I'm glad national attention is being given to this animalistic and barbaric behavior. I hope many more are exposed, and changes take place that will result in cops going to prison for their actions.
I guess those people committing a crime is of no consequence? Don't break the law and cry about the results. Judging based solely on a video showing a portion of the incident is plain stupid.

Retired LE, Fed.

I guess those people committing a crime is of no consequence? Don't break the law and cry about the results. Judging based solely on a video showing a portion of the incident is plain stupid.
And you're assuming all are guilty of a crime. Which is likewise stupid.

Retired LE, Fed.

No, I am just not ASSuming they are totally innocent with only part of the incident caught on camera.

You must be a thug.
Retired LE, Fed.

You're such an idiot. All these videos....are a tiny percentage of law enforcement and the day to day actions of a million cops in America. All working 2080 hours a year.

About 2 BILLION hours of cop work a year. And what....maybe 500 or so of those hours do they shoot someone dead...and most of those are clearly justified.

You and others like you simply WANT to hate cops. You hate anyone with authority...and you want to hate cops.

These videos...while some disturbing and a tiny tiny percentage of law enforcement. ...only gives you that excuse to label and hate all cops.

And its quite childish and pathetic.

Retired LE, Fed.

You're such an idiot. All these videos....are a tiny percentage of law enforcement and the day to day actions of a million cops in America. All working 2080 hours a year.

About 2 BILLION hours of cop work a year. And what....maybe 500 or so of those hours do they shoot someone dead...and most of those are clearly justified.

You and others like you simply WANT to hate cops. You hate anyone with authority...and you want to hate cops.

These videos...while some disturbing and a tiny tiny percentage of law enforcement. ...only gives you that excuse to label and hate all cops.

He is a pathetic libtard.

No, I am just not ASSuming they are totally innocent with only part of the incident caught on camera.
Cop found guilty after caught hitting teen in handcuffs

Retired LE, Fed.

Really cute ....... .. got it all off your chest now? ....

Retired LE, Fed.

He is right.

Retired LE, Fed.

You hate anyone with authority

He is right.
Right about what?

He is right.
Right about what?
Didn't read it did you retard?

He is right.
Right about what?
Didn't read it did you retard?
Retard? Your age? Read what? Why the personal attack? Why the immature silly remark? You don't know how to have a conversation in an adult and civil manner? Again, your age?

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this woman's phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Cops aren't intended to be nice guys. Their job is to enforce the law not help people or make them feel good.
Actually you dont know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Give up, boy...he's as psychotic as you.

Forum List

Back