Another Out of Control LEO Stomps Womans Phone

Wow. Whats the total of these out of control cops now...like 10, 000!!!?!?

We see like 200 videos PER WEEK like these....right? So 10, 000 per year.

Ridiculous.

Thats like.....1% of the total 1, 000, 000 cops in America.

If they keep it up....then up to 2% of cops will be bad.
Those are just the ones that got caught. Multiply that by about 100K times. Only an idiot would think that the majority of cops get caught on film being dirty. Only a small minority every get filmed doing dirt.
Using your logic then since we only catch a certain amount of blacks breaking the laws there must be thousands more that got away. So maybe we should double or triple the known rate of black crime. I mean that is after all what you are arguing here.

Oh. So then by that logic...I can assume that most blacks, like you, are out committing lots of crimes that they just havent been caught for?

So...as a black man...how many murders and rapes have you done but not gotten caught? Since we see blacks committing so many murders and rapes...and you're black...I can only assume that all of you are doing it. I wont ask about robberies. I just assume you're guilty of 20-30 of those and never gotten caught.
Bad logic on your part. There is no inherent temptation for abuse of power by being Black. Youre a simpleton but even you should be able to reconcile where you went wrong in your logic.

Ah....now you're twisting it. No temptation for abuse of power...true because you have no power.

But...statistically. ...blacks commit violent crime at a FAR higher rate. Your kind just has an instinct and temptation to commit crime that you obviously cannot control.

So...by YOUR logic of assuming far more of a group is committing a wrong than just those being caught....logically the only conclusion is that far more blacks commit crime than just the ones who get caught (and thats a huge number).

Have you stopped raping and robbing people?
I know this is hard for you being challenged intellectually. Try to focus. Cops have the ability to abuse their power. Lots of them do it and dont get caught. Only an idiot would think to compare that situation to a situation where there is no chance to abuse power. Damn you white boys are slow.

Haha you're scrambling now. Abuse of power......or committing a crime...both are wrongful acts.

The logic you use must apply to people in positions of opportunity to do one of them. To make that wrongful choice.

If...as you say...cops make that choice far more often than are caught....then the same logic must apply that blacks commit far more crimes than they're already accused of...and they statistically commit a far higher % of violent crime.

Thats a college philosophy and statistics 101 lesson. The idea that a wrongful behavior committed by a member who is caught out of a group isnt the only time a member of that group has committed that wrongful act.

And that theory has some merit.

So...how many rapes and robberies have you gotten away with? Since as a group blacks commit such a high rate of violent crime...and you're black...its only logical to assume you do the same.
I never scramble. You must have imagined that since you cant seem to put together a logical thought. However, if you want to play games we can use your logic to say whites are the biggest perpetrators of violent crime.
Not per capita. That would be blacks.

Ridiculous.

Doesn't matter what the percentage is. Only a very small percentage of Americans murder people, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

This fad of videoing the police is getting old....everybody is paparazzi and everybody hates them when they're on the receiving end of it. Imagine if somebody were doing it to you all day...eventually you'd blow a fuse.:blowup:

It's like booing a ball player...imagine if he came by your place of work the next day, heckled, called you a bum, and threw a cup of beer at you.

Ridiculous.

Those are just the ones that got caught. Multiply that by about 100K times. Only an idiot would think that the majority of cops get caught on film being dirty. Only a small minority every get filmed doing dirt.

Oh. So then by that logic...I can assume that most blacks, like you, are out committing lots of crimes that they just havent been caught for?

So...as a black man...how many murders and rapes have you done but not gotten caught? Since we see blacks committing so many murders and rapes...and you're black...I can only assume that all of you are doing it. I wont ask about robberies. I just assume you're guilty of 20-30 of those and never gotten caught.
Bad logic on your part. There is no inherent temptation for abuse of power by being Black. Youre a simpleton but even you should be able to reconcile where you went wrong in your logic.

Ah....now you're twisting it. No temptation for abuse of power...true because you have no power.

But...statistically. ...blacks commit violent crime at a FAR higher rate. Your kind just has an instinct and temptation to commit crime that you obviously cannot control.

So...by YOUR logic of assuming far more of a group is committing a wrong than just those being caught....logically the only conclusion is that far more blacks commit crime than just the ones who get caught (and thats a huge number).

Have you stopped raping and robbing people?
I know this is hard for you being challenged intellectually. Try to focus. Cops have the ability to abuse their power. Lots of them do it and dont get caught. Only an idiot would think to compare that situation to a situation where there is no chance to abuse power. Damn you white boys are slow.

That's how they view racism. Blacks complain about police harassment and being accused of being criminals and how it's not fair.

And white people tell stories about the racism they face like...not being able to say the N word without looking like a twat.

And they see those as being equal...sensitive bunch

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this womans phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Video U.S. deputy marshal smashes woman s cell phone - CNN Video

Same reason they grabbed this guy's cell phone.

Make sure you get to 1:17 where the cops realize he's taping them, and then at 1:58 where the policeman points the gun at him to get his cell phone. All for just standing in the street with his cell phone.

This fad of videoing the police is getting old....everybody is paparazzi and everybody hates them when they're on the receiving end of it. Imagine if somebody were doing it to you all day...eventually you'd blow a fuse.:blowup:

It's like booing a ball player...imagine if he came by your place of work the next day, heckled, called you a bum, and threw a cup of beer at you.

So you're making an analogy between a baseball player and a cop with a gun killing someone? Time to take your laudanum while you clutch your pearls, cluck and watch O'Reilly.

Yes, I am an American living in NC. I will stand by what I said about that woman being lucky he didn't snap her neck. Lots of bad cops killing people for no good reason these days.

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this woman's phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Cops aren't intended to be nice guys. Their job is to enforce the law not help people or make them feel good.

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this woman's phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Cops aren't intended to be nice guys. Their job is to enforce the law not help people or make them feel good.
Actually you dont know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this womans phone if all cops are such nice guys?

There's a simple explanation for it. First, members of law enforcement are total jerks, low-life POS, animalistic, barbaric, and macho egotists. Secondly, 99% of the time they get a free pass in the legal system. It's very rare for a member of law enforcement to stand trial for the things that you and I would have to stand trial for. They can destroy property, brutalize, steal, rape, lie in court ( perjury ), beat their wives, molest children, and other offenses, and 99% of the time, walk free.
Maybe because the outrage is unfounded and downright lies. Those videos only show part of the story and idiots make judgements like the lies spread in Ferguson.

Actually you dont know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.
Their job is both.

In what way? If you call the cops...and tell them to come mop your kitchen and go pickup groceries for you...should they? Thats what a "servant" does.

Actually you don't know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Actually the SCOTUS has ruled that LEOS are not required to Protect or Serve. They are there to investigate crimes, arrest criminals, and assist in prosecution.

That is true. All the "serving" things they do like helping change a tire or save a drowning child or helping kids on Christmas. ....all just voluntarily.

In fact...they are not legally obligated to run into a mass shooting and risk getting shot. They do it anyway. But there is no law mandating it. They're only required to solve who did it and enforce the arrest.

People think cops are truly "SERVANTS" like the waiter at Applebees or their own butler. They arent.

There's a simple explanation for it. First, members of law enforcement are total jerks, low-life POS, animalistic, barbaric, and macho egotists. Secondly, 99% of the time they get a free pass in the legal system. It's very rare for a member of law enforcement to stand trial for the things that you and I would have to stand trial for. They can destroy property, brutalize, steal, rape, lie in court ( perjury ), beat their wives, molest children, and other offenses, and 99% of the time, walk free.
Maybe because the outrage is unfounded and downright lies. Those videos only show part of the story and idiots make judgements like the lies spread in Ferguson.
I seriously doubt it.

Actually you don't know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Actually the SCOTUS has ruled that LEOS are not required to Protect or Serve. They are there to investigate crimes, arrest criminals, and assist in prosecution.
Doesnt really matter what the SCOTUS said even if you had a link. The police departments themselves have said this is what they will do. You will find similiar mission statements on every PD you check.

Los Angeles Police Department

"The Los Angeles Police Department is committed to serving the community while protecting the rights of all persons. Consistent with this commitment, the Department’s Vision, Mission and Core Values, in concert with the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics and the Department’s Management Principles, reflect the guiding philosophy of the Los Angeles Police Department."

That is true. All the "serving" things they do like helping change a tire or save a drowning child or helping kids on Christmas. ....all just voluntarily.

In fact...they are not legally obligated to run into a mass shooting and risk getting shot. They do it anyway. But there is no law mandating it. They're only required to solve who did it and enforce the arrest.

People think cops are truly "SERVANTS" like the waiter at Applebees or their own butler. They arent.
No one thinks of cops as true servants. They kill too many innocent people, commit crimes of their own, and abuse their authority waaaaaay too much for anyone to be that deluded. Most know its just bullshit and propaganda.

Forum List

Back