Another Out of Control LEO Stomps Womans Phone

Actually you don't know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Actually the SCOTUS has ruled that LEOS are not required to Protect or Serve. They are there to investigate crimes, arrest criminals, and assist in prosecution.

That is true. All the "serving" things they do like helping change a tire or save a drowning child or helping kids on Christmas. ....all just voluntarily.

In fact...they are not legally obligated to run into a mass shooting and risk getting shot. They do it anyway. But there is no law mandating it. They're only required to solve who did it and enforce the arrest.

People think cops are truly "SERVANTS" like the waiter at Applebees or their own butler. They arent.
No one thinks of cops as true servants. They kill too many innocent people, commit crimes of their own, and abuse their authority waaaaaay too much for anyone to be that deluded. Most know its just bullshit and propaganda.

Of the 1, 000, 000 cops in America. ...how many have killed an innocent person? With internet and modern media...should be easy to total it up. Let me know when you're research is done.

Actually you don't know what you are talking about. Their job is to be a public servant.

Actually the SCOTUS has ruled that LEOS are not required to Protect or Serve. They are there to investigate crimes, arrest criminals, and assist in prosecution.

That is true. All the "serving" things they do like helping change a tire or save a drowning child or helping kids on Christmas. ....all just voluntarily.

In fact...they are not legally obligated to run into a mass shooting and risk getting shot. They do it anyway. But there is no law mandating it. They're only required to solve who did it and enforce the arrest.

People think cops are truly "SERVANTS" like the waiter at Applebees or their own butler. They arent.
No one thinks of cops as true servants. They kill too many innocent people, commit crimes of their own, and abuse their authority waaaaaay too much for anyone to be that deluded. Most know its just bullshit and propaganda.

Of the 1, 000, 000 cops in America. ...how many have killed an innocent person? With internet and modern media...should be easy to total it up. Let me know when you're research is done.
How would it be easy to sum up if cops lie all the time about peoples guilt?

Doesnt really matter what the SCOTUS said even if you had a link. The police departments themselves have said this is what they will do. You will find similiar mission statements on every PD you check.

Los Angeles Police Department

"The Los Angeles Police Department is committed to serving the community while protecting the rights of all persons. Consistent with this commitment, the Department’s Vision, Mission and Core Values, in concert with the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics and the Department’s Management Principles, reflect the guiding philosophy of the Los Angeles Police Department."

Then they're fools. Most citizens deserve no more police service than being carted off to a 6' x 6' concrete cell and left there until their dead body is removed to a mass grave.

Doesnt really matter what the SCOTUS said even if you had a link. The police departments themselves have said this is what they will do. You will find similiar mission statements on every PD you check.

Los Angeles Police Department

"The Los Angeles Police Department is committed to serving the community while protecting the rights of all persons. Consistent with this commitment, the Department’s Vision, Mission and Core Values, in concert with the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics and the Department’s Management Principles, reflect the guiding philosophy of the Los Angeles Police Department."

Then they're fools. Most citizens deserve no more police service than being carted off to a 6' x 6' concrete cell and left there until their dead body is removed to a mass grave.
Let me guess. You must have been or still are a cop? You sound just like one of the inbred, low intellect, ass clowns that parade as cops.

Yep. They serve the community by getting rid of the assholes.

Let me guess. You must have been or still are a cop? You sound just like one of the inbred, low intellect, ass clowns that parade as cops.

Nope. However I have quite a few friends and acquaintances who are involved in law enforcement from local PDs to the FBI and other Federal agencies.

Nope. However I have quite a few friends and acquaintances who are involved in law enforcement from local PDs to the FBI and other Federal agencies.
Thats funny I have 2 cops in my family and they say their job is to serve and protect. They also say that law enforcement is heavy with white racists and corrupt cops.

Thats funny I have 2 cops in my family and they say their job is to serve and protect. They also say that law enforcement is heavy with white racists and corrupt cops.

It depends on the area of where they are also.
I know in the 80's quite a few cops were corrupt in San Diego.
Here where I live in S.E. AZ. there are very few that are, most of them are good cops.

Maybe your family members got into the wrong career.
No they got into the right career. They are doing their small part to be good cops and not inbred racists with power and control issues.

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this womans phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Video U.S. deputy marshal smashes woman s cell phone - CNN Video
There's a simple explanation for it. First, members of law enforcement are total jerks, low-life POS, animalistic, barbaric, and macho egotists. Secondly, 99% of the time they get a free pass in the legal system. It's very rare for a member of law enforcement to stand trial for the things that you and I would have to stand trial for. They can destroy property, brutalize, steal, rape, lie in court ( perjury ), beat their wives, molest children, and other offenses, and 99% of the time, walk free.
Maybe because the outrage is unfounded and downright lies. Those videos only show part of the story and idiots make judgements like the lies spread in Ferguson.
I seriously doubt it.
You would.

Liar.

No they got into the right career. They are doing their small part to be good cops and not inbred racists with power and control issues.

Being a good cop is about putting law breakers in jail, not changing tires. It's about removing scum from society not making kids smile. So it does seem like they may have made a poor career choice.

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this womans phone if all cops are such nice guys?

There's a simple explanation for it. First, members of law enforcement are total jerks, low-life POS, animalistic, barbaric, and macho egotists. Secondly, 99% of the time they get a free pass in the legal system. It's very rare for a member of law enforcement to stand trial for the things that you and I would have to stand trial for. They can destroy property, brutalize, steal, rape, lie in court ( perjury ), beat their wives, molest children, and other offenses, and 99% of the time, walk free.
Maybe because the outrage is unfounded and downright lies. Those videos only show part of the story and idiots make judgements like the lies spread in Ferguson.
I seriously doubt it.
You would.
Of course I would. I'd doubt it in a heartbeat.

I seriously doubt it.
You would.
Proves my point, you are clueless.

I seriously doubt it.
You would.
You prove absolutely NOTHING, not a thing............ Clueless about what? ..... Oh, I know all about low-life worthless cops, and other members of law enforcement .... It's hard not to know with all the videos, articles, investigations, riots, protests, and media coverage. I'm very educated when it comes to members of law enforcement, and have been for decades now. What's taking place now is nothing new. We just have more technology and concerned citizens now. Low-life members of law enforcement are getting the exposure they deserve. Karma have a strange way of catching up to people.

I seriously doubt it.
You would.
You prove absolutely NOTHING, not a thing............ Clueless about what? ..... Oh, I know all about low-life worthless cops, and other members of law enforcement .... It's hard not to know with all the videos, articles, investigations, riots, protests, and media coverage. I'm very educated when it comes to members of law enforcement, and have been for decades now. What's taking place now is nothing new. We just have more technology and concerned citizens now. Low-life members of law enforcement are getting the exposure they deserve. Karma have a strange way of catching up to people.
You must be a thug.

I seriously doubt it.
You would.
You must be a thug.
Not at all. I've never been in trouble with the law, never served time, and I behave myself. I obey the laws, and have a clean record. ....... Anything else? Please, feel free to challenge me again, I don't mind...... Oh, and by the way, just out of curiosity, are you a cop lover by any chance? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. But, from your remarks and comments, I strongly suspect you are, or very close to it. ...... Just saying.

Forum List

Back