Another Out of Control LEO Stomps Womans Phone

I think hes obviously wrong.

But I will say...these guys were working a biker gang incident. Having someone getting real close and taking pictures of the officers...who are taking down a biker gang.....yeah....I cant I would be ok with that either. But...they should've had on balaclava masks like the Mexican police do when they take gangs down so their faces arent seen.

I think that the incident mighta been coordinated between the 2 people . The one on the street and the one across the street but I don't know . I just think that the lady on the street shouldn't have been accosted imo !!

I don't own a cell phone , these 2 cell phone recorders might be the gangs old ladies . The pictures identify some cops for the gang and maybe create more anti cop sentiment Bucs .

Cops have long been out of control. Now that they are being caught more and more on video they are retaliating. Why would this cop destroy this womans phone if all cops are such nice guys?

Video U.S. deputy marshal smashes woman s cell phone - CNN Video
did any one find out the reason he did it ?

What justification could there possibly be?
that's what I was thinking, the excuse should be hilarious and lame.

Wow. Whats the total of these out of control cops now...like 10, 000!!!?!?

We see like 200 videos PER WEEK like these....right? So 10, 000 per year.

Ridiculous.

Thats like.....1% of the total 1, 000, 000 cops in America.

If they keep it up....then up to 2% of cops will be bad.
Those are just the ones that got caught. Multiply that by about 100K times. Only an idiot would think that the majority of cops get caught on film being dirty. Only a small minority every get filmed doing dirt.

Ridiculous.

Those are just the ones that got caught. Multiply that by about 100K times. Only an idiot would think that the majority of cops get caught on film being dirty. Only a small minority every get filmed doing dirt.

Oh. So then by that logic...I can assume that most blacks, like you, are out committing lots of crimes that they just havent been caught for?

So...as a black man...how many murders and rapes have you done but not gotten caught? Since we see blacks committing so many murders and rapes...and you're black...I can only assume that all of you are doing it. I wont ask about robberies. I just assume you're guilty of 20-30 of those and never gotten caught.

Ridiculous.

Oh. So then by that logic...I can assume that most blacks, like you, are out committing lots of crimes that they just havent been caught for?

So...as a black man...how many murders and rapes have you done but not gotten caught? Since we see blacks committing so many murders and rapes...and you're black...I can only assume that all of you are doing it. I wont ask about robberies. I just assume you're guilty of 20-30 of those and never gotten caught.
Bad logic on your part. There is no inherent temptation for abuse of power by being Black. Youre a simpleton but even you should be able to reconcile where you went wrong in your logic.

Ridiculous.

Bad logic on your part. There is no inherent temptation for abuse of power by being Black. Youre a simpleton but even you should be able to reconcile where you went wrong in your logic.

Ah....now you're twisting it. No temptation for abuse of power...true because you have no power.

But...statistically. ...blacks commit violent crime at a FAR higher rate. Your kind just has an instinct and temptation to commit crime that you obviously cannot control.

So...by YOUR logic of assuming far more of a group is committing a wrong than just those being caught....logically the only conclusion is that far more blacks commit crime than just the ones who get caught (and thats a huge number).

Have you stopped raping and robbing people?

Ridiculous.

Ah....now you're twisting it. No temptation for abuse of power...true because you have no power.

But...statistically. ...blacks commit violent crime at a FAR higher rate. Your kind just has an instinct and temptation to commit crime that you obviously cannot control.

So...by YOUR logic of assuming far more of a group is committing a wrong than just those being caught....logically the only conclusion is that far more blacks commit crime than just the ones who get caught (and thats a huge number).

I know this is hard for you being challenged intellectually. Try to focus. Cops have the ability to abuse their power. Lots of them do it and dont get caught. Only an idiot would think to compare that situation to a situation where there is no chance to abuse power. Damn you white boys are slow.

But I will say...these guys were working a biker gang incident. Having someone getting real close and taking pictures of the officers...who are taking down a biker gang.....yeah....I cant I would be ok with that either. But...they should've had on balaclava masks like the Mexican police do when they take gangs down so their faces arent seen.
Well, I must say....his pitching a fit was all in keeping in not drawing attention to themselves.....right?

Ridiculous.

I know this is hard for you being challenged intellectually. Try to focus. Cops have the ability to abuse their power. Lots of them do it and dont get caught. Only an idiot would think to compare that situation to a situation where there is no chance to abuse power. Damn you white boys are slow.

Haha you're scrambling now. Abuse of power......or committing a crime...both are wrongful acts.

The logic you use must apply to people in positions of opportunity to do one of them. To make that wrongful choice.

If...as you say...cops make that choice far more often than are caught....then the same logic must apply that blacks commit far more crimes than they're already accused of...and they statistically commit a far higher % of violent crime.

Thats a college philosophy and statistics 101 lesson. The idea that a wrongful behavior committed by a member who is caught out of a group isnt the only time a member of that group has committed that wrongful act.

And that theory has some merit.

So...how many rapes and robberies have you gotten away with? Since as a group blacks commit such a high rate of violent crime...and you're black...its only logical to assume you do the same.

Well, I must say....his pitching a fit was all in keeping in not drawing attention to themselves.....right?

Just in police tactics...yes. If its a sensitive operation...local police should've been utilized to secure a perimeter to avoid this type encounter.

But then again...the Federal government is well known to have the most resources and least common sense.

Haha you're scrambling now. Abuse of power......or committing a crime...both are wrongful acts.

The logic you use must apply to people in positions of opportunity to do one of them. To make that wrongful choice.

If...as you say...cops make that choice far more often than are caught....then the same logic must apply that blacks commit far more crimes than they're already accused of...and they statistically commit a far higher % of violent crime.

Thats a college philosophy and statistics 101 lesson. The idea that a wrongful behavior committed by a member who is caught out of a group isnt the only time a member of that group has committed that wrongful act.

So...how many rapes and robberies have you gotten away with? Since as a group blacks commit such a high rate of violent crime...and you're black...its only logical to assume you do the same.
I never scramble. You must have imagined that since you cant seem to put together a logical thought. However, if you want to play games we can use your logic to say whites are the biggest perpetrators of violent crime.

I never scramble. You must have imagined that since you cant seem to put together a logical thought. However, if you want to play games we can use your logic to say whites are the biggest perpetrators of violent crime.

They are? Whats the violent crime rate by race? You cant hang with me in a philosophy debate. But ill let you try.

Dogs bite more Americans than rattlesnakes, sharks and bears. Which animal is most dangerous to be bitten by?

They are? Whats the violent crime rate by race? You cant hang with me in a philosophy debate. But ill let you try.

Dogs bite more Americans than rattlesnakes, sharks and bears. Which animal is most dangerous to be bitten by?
You've already proven you cant even keep up with your own logic. Please dont embarrass yourself by claiming you could best me in a philosophical debate. Dont make me laugh so hard.

Take your puerile question for example. Its more dangerous to be bitten by an animal capable of killing you. Bites dont have shit to do with it but you are too dumb to understand a bear for example cant kill you without biting you. What an idiot you are! :laugh:

Forum List

Back