Another perspective

"White Fragility" is just one more excuse for vile lefties to dismiss the interests of white people.

Because lord knows you can't defend your positions honestly, based on their "merits".

The biggest problem I see here, is too many White people here let IM2 take his passive aggressive stance of screeching about White racism.
When we should be saying how come Ethiopia is so poor, despite not being colonized?
How come Asian Indians are so wealthy in the U.S despite having the same skin color?
These are questions he can't answer, no one can.

I'll point out one country in Africa to try making a point.

I will ignore the 399 years of slavery and racism to mention Indians who cone to America most of them wealthy already to ask dumb questions.

We can discuss all this if you are man enough to start thread about it instead of trolling other threads with your dumb ass stormfront nonsense.

I will say Colonization is to blame for the Black condition, even though there's many examples which prove otherwise.
Like why is Bermuda a rich colony of Britain, while Ethiopia is a poor country which never was colonized.

The poorest place in the Western hemisphere is Haiti, the only Blacks who were enslaved for far less.

In Africa South Africa colonized longer, and stronger, is wealthy by African standards.

But, but, colonization must be the culprit.
If you dont know the answers to those questions youre more illiterate than I thought. Tell me why whites own 90% of the resources in those countries still? If whites control most of the wealth in those countries and/or fund parties that keep the status quo one of mayhem and infighting by backing dictators, how do those countries normalize and get on the way to becoming great again?

This is the question not one of these whites will never answer. But you will get stupid responses like t he person who quoted you and instead of recognizing the wrongs by whites that created the problems you are talking about, they post up kill the white people.
Black Sand is like most whites. Insecure in their whiteness and they need to create elaborate reasons why they are better. I've always noticed that people that are constantly trying to prove they are better tend to have an insecurity complex. First whites created the "races". Then they created IQ tests to prove they were smarter. Sounds like a whole heap of trouble. Must be because they have never been relevant and last to civilization. :laugh:

No I posted an OP and today I gave you three articles to read along with one yesterday none of which you have read while summarily dismisding eerythng because you don't understand what being talked about and assume then you post your opinions.

You need o explain wathe prncipes in the aOP mean perioof beause write t he OP and as part ofthst explained

I cannot debate the people who wrote the articles ... They aren't here.
I asked you to explain what you think ... Not to tell me/show me what someone else thinks.

I am guessing you don't understand the crap you posted and couldn't debate it to save face.
That's just a guess because you have yet to share an original thought.
Please explain your thoughts and prove me wrong.

Please do as the OP discusses and share you thoughts and life experiences regarding racism.
If you want to debate the principles ... Don't pretend that amounts to proving the assertions in the OP ... It doesn't.

And this has any relevance to white fragility how?

"White Fragility" is just one more excuse for vile lefties to dismiss the interests of white people.

Because lord knows you can't defend your positions honestly, based on their "merits".

The biggest problem I see here, is too many White people here let IM2 take his passive aggressive stance of screeching about White racism.
When we should be saying how come Ethiopia is so poor, despite not being colonized?
How come Asian Indians are so wealthy in the U.S despite having the same skin color?

I will ignore the 399 years of slavery and racism to mention Indians who cone to America most of them wealthy already to ask dumb questions.

We can discuss all this if you are man enough to start thread about it instead of trolling other threads with your dumb ass stormfront nonsense.

I will say Colonization is to blame for the Black condition, even though there's many examples which prove otherwise.
Like why is Bermuda a rich colony of Britain, while Ethiopia is a poor country which never was colonized.

The poorest place in the Western hemisphere is Haiti, the only Blacks who were enslaved for far less.

In Africa South Africa colonized longer, and stronger, is wealthy by African standards.

If you dont know the answers to those questions youre more illiterate than I thought. Tell me why whites own 90% of the resources in those countries still? If whites control most of the wealth in those countries and/or fund parties that keep the status quo one of mayhem and infighting by backing dictators, how do those countries normalize and get on the way to becoming great again?

Do you think Bermuda Blacks somehow are poorer than Haitian Blacks?
What evidence?
Bermuda's wealthy, Haiti's poor.
Bermuda is much richer than Haiti, and Bermuda is still a British colony, while Haiti has gone the longest, and well poorest in the Caribbean without being a White colony.

Black Sand is like most whites. Insecure in their whiteness and they need to create elaborate reasons why they are better. I've always noticed that people that are constantly trying to prove they are better tend to have an insecurity complex. First whites created the "races". Then they created IQ tests (created by them) to prove they were smarter. Sounds like a whole heap of trouble. Must be because they have never been relevant and last to civilization. :laugh:

Better than what ... Where have I stated I was better than anything or anyone ... :dunno:
You obviously didn't see what I posted in regards to the IQ score garbage either.

......you are stupid enough to think that if I call whites out on their racism it means I think backs are morally superior. No, that's not the case.......

Do you consider racism moral, or immoral?

That wont help unless you get all of them. The us and europeans maintain their strangle hold on the resources in Africa. Yall full of shit if you expect me or any other Black person to actually believe something is wrong in Africa without whites being at the bottom of it.

Whoa whoa whoa ... I just asked a question ... I didn't blame anyone of anything, didn't suggest you believe anything either.
There you go ... Zooming off after some fantasy.

What evidence?
h Bermuda is much richer, and Bermuda is still a British colony, while Haiti has gone the longest, and well poorest in the Caribbean without being a White colony.
Why is Haiti poor? Yes you are illiterate. Have you ever took the time to find out their natural resources? Have you ever took the time to educate yourself on the history of european countries directly acting against their ability to trade? You see they are being punished because they kicked Napoleans little white ass out of the country.

....This is another attempt to try explaining the reality of what happens when you mistreat a group of people because of heir skin lor [sic] got now 399 years. ......

Do you have an example of how you have been mistreated recently? And how have you managed to live 399 years?

This is the question not one of these whites will never answer. But you will get stupid responses like t he person who quoted you and instead of recognizing the wrongs by whites that created the problems you are talking about, they post up kill the white people.
First whites created the "races". Then they created IQ tests to prove they were smarter. Sounds like a whole heap of trouble. Must be because they have never been relevant and last to civilization. :laugh:

Because no one can tell a Swede, Chinese person, or Nigerian apart, it's all made up, huh, it must have been invented by Whitey. HAHAHA.

Oh, okay the Vinca Culture of Serbia had writing before Sumeria, and the Cucenti - Trypillian Culture of Ukraine had larger but earlier settlements than Sumeria, but this all proves how uncivilized early Europe must have been, sure.

I don't think he's a racist and we have had a fairly reasonable discussion, as far it goes.
What makes you think he's a racist? Where has he indicated he considers blacks to be superior?

Read the rest of his posts.
? You mean in other threads?
Does he have a split personality?

Same bullshit excuses and insistence on double standards. Read more and you'll see the pattern.
Nope there are no double standards here. There is a reality you cannot face. That is blacks and whites have not had the exact same experience so the reaction to the same things are going to be caused because of different reasons.

It is the exact definition of a double standard to act the same and insist on different responses. Come on now, try to be a little honest

For it o be a double standard everything must be reasonably the same. One cannot get persecuted because of their color for 399 years while the other is the persecutor then claim that its a double standard because people are pissed off at the persecutors. This is where you exhibit the double standard. You would never accept what whites have done to blacks if the roles wee reversed.

What evidence?
h Bermuda is much richer, and Bermuda is still a British colony, while Haiti has gone the longest, and well poorest in the Caribbean without being a White colony.
Why is Haiti poor? Yes you are illiterate. Have you ever took the time to find out their natural resources? Have you ever took the time to educate yourself on the history of european countries directly acting against their ability to trade? You see they are being punished because they kicked Napoleans little white ass out of the country.

So, the roughly 1 billion African trading partners, somehow doesn't cut it, huh?
Why is it you Blacks expect Whites to build up everything for you?

....This is another attempt to try explaining the reality of what happens when you mistreat a group of people because of heir skin lor [sic] got now 399 years. ......

Do you have an example of how you have been mistreated recently? And how have you managed to live 399 years?

These are two stupid questions designed to try belittling and derailing the argument about how consistent white racism has been.

First whites created the "races". Then they created IQ tests to prove they were smarter. Sounds like a whole heap of trouble. Must be because they have never been relevant and last to civilization. :laugh:

Because no one can tell a Swede, Chinese person, or Nigerian apart, it's all made up, huh, it must have been invented by Whitey. HAHAHA.

Oh, okay the Vinca Culture of Serbia had writing before Sumeria, and the Cucenti - Trypillian Culture of Ukraine had larger but earlier settlements than Sumeria, but this all proves how uncivilized early Europe must have been, sure.
If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. The problem was that whites were declared the best by....you guessed it....the white guy that made up the races.
laugh.gif

Then golly gee whiz. Whites started using that definition to proclaim themselves superior and as a rational for genocide and slavery.

Oh and the Vinca Culture of Serbia were Black back then and no they didnt have writing before Sumer or Egypt.

... If I strike back using the same type of terms they used them feel like they made me feel, then in your stupid ass opinion I am the same as them. ......

That does make you just like them, genius. It's exactly what some of them want, and you seem only too happy to obey.

These are two stupid questions designed to try belittling and derailing the argument about how consistent white racism has been.

How about you just answer the first one? Or is it time for you to tuck tail and run again?

If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. The problem was that whites were declared the best by....you guessed it....the white guy that made up the races.
laugh.gif

Then golly gee whiz. Whites started using that definition to proclaim themselves superior and as a rational for genocide and slavery.

TEACH IT BROTHER!

You would never accept what whites have done to blacks if the roles wee reversed.

Holy Crap ... We agree on that point ... I would have never have accepted the crap whites did to blacks if it were reversed.
I would have killed their ass ... Or died trying (the more probable outcome).

Lucky me/them that didn't happen huh ... :dunno:

[...]

Now maybe since you are so much more intelligent that me, the dumb person with a masters as to how its OK for whites to commit 70 percent of all crimes.
You have a Master's degree? Do you mind if I inquire as to your CV? I am genuinely curious.about the source of your orientation.

laugh.gif

So, Western European colonists were looting resources, out of genocidal hate, or greed?

... If I strike back using the same type of terms they used them feel like they made me feel, then in your stupid ass opinion I am the same as them. ......

That does make you just like them, genius. It's exactly what some of them want, and you seem only too happy to obey.

No it does not.

Forum List

Back