Another perspective

Blacks don't commit the majority of violent crime in this nation. And being born in a single parent household doesn't mean anything.That's the problem with how you dimwits think. The only ones living in a delusion is those like yourself.

"Around 49% of single mothers have never married, 51% are either divorced, separated or widowed. Half have one child, 30% have two. About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic."

https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/

Two thirds of all single mothers are white . Get it?

Whites were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crime in this nation in 2015, 59 percent in 2014

Table 43

Table 43

Complaining while white is not a sin but lying while any color is.

Nice cherry picked data. For one, you found the two years where whites (who represent the majority of the population) edged out blacks. Secondly, those are arrest statistics; not prosecutions. How many of those people actually committed the crime they were arrested for? Any idea?

Here's a set of crime statistics recording the trends between 1980 and 2008 that reflects the reality you're so keen to deny:
View attachment 154553

Do we get a link for this chart?

Well you cannot ignore the proven racism in the justice system and make claims about convictions. Second these are stats from one category of violent crime not all violent crimes. You cannot claim that backs lead in violent crime by citing homicide when whites are assaulting beating, robbing and raping more than anyone else. Your numbers in the overall population are irrelevant here. What is relevant are the numbers of crimes committed by race. You cannot say that because you have 70 percent of the population that it's fine for you to commit 70 percent of the crimes. That's stump ass stupid. Besides if we use the DOJ tables, we can go back 20 plus years and show a consecutive pattern of whites leading in overall violent crime.

Let me show you the error in this per capita bull shit whites like you use for an excuse. I lived in a city that once was considered the fourth highest murder city in the US based on a per capita measurement. The town had 157,000 people. They had 75 murders. So you multiply that by ten or more to meet the murder rate in major cities and say that if we had 1 million people we would have had 750 murders. But we did not have one million people, we had 157,000 and 75 murders while cities with several million had 2-300. 75 murders is less than 300 murders, and you cannot make it more than 300 no matter how much you multiply. So the actual number of occurrences is the most important thing here. The actual number of occurrences show us that whites commit the most crimes and the most violent crimes.

Yes, we can because it is 100% correct. Stump ass stupid is a perfect description of someone who does not know that.

I have talked to more walls that made more sense than you.

BTW, your contrived explanation is so full of falsehoods and mathematical errors, I do not have the time to show you how you are showing your ass yet again. Others already see it.

Are all sociology majors with Master's as stupid as you?

Actually you cannot. But you do because you have a problem with racism. Say in your lane supposed math teacher.

If you could show me these errors you would. So stop lying.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

Sociology "experts" (aka social justice warriors) like IM2 and TheDoctor have made it practically illegal and definitely morally reprehensible to question the radical left agenda. If you don't shut up and let them do the thinking for you, then they label you a hater, a bigot, a NAZI...

I can't turn off the logical part of my brain to appease their feelings. Fact-based statistics do not support their narrative of a vast conspiracy against black people by law enforcement. We, the "nazis" aren't supposed to notice that blacks commit the majority of violent crime in this nation, that a huge majority of black kids are born into single parent households. We aren't supposed to notice anything that disproves their fantasy world delusions, and certainly aren't supposed to talk about it. No, we're supposed to shut the fuck up, vote for who they say and let them demonize and make fun of us and never under any circumstances ever complain. Complaining while white is a sin.

Blacks don't commit the majority of violent crime in this nation. And being born in a single parent household doesn't mean anything.That's the problem with how you dimwits think. The only ones living in a delusion is those like yourself.

"Around 49% of single mothers have never married, 51% are either divorced, separated or widowed. Half have one child, 30% have two. About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic."

Whites were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crime in this nation in 2015, 59 percent in 2014

Table 43

Table 43

Once again you don't hesitate to prove your ignorance.

You just posted: "About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic."

Congratulations dimwit! You just accounted for 125% of the population!

Master's degree my ass!

You probably don't have a high school diploma.
I have what I say I have.

This is he link were the information was cited. .You got a problem then you go to them.

Because they say what they do based on:.

1. Child Trends, Births to Unmarried Women
  2. CDC, Births: Preliminary Data for 2015, Table 4
  3. U.S. Census Bureau – Table C2.
    Household Relationship and Living Arrangements of Children Under 18 Years, by Age and Sex: 2016
  4. U.S. Census Bureau – Table FG10. Family Groups: 2016
  5. Households led by a female householder with no spouse present with own children under 18 years living in the household.
  6. U.S. Census Bureau – Table FG6. One-parent Unmarried Family Groups With Own Children Under 18
  7. NWLC, Snapshot of Working Mothers
  8. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Mothers Participation in the Labor Force
  9. U.S. Department of Labor, Employment Characteristics of Families (2016)
  10. U.S. Census Bureau – Table 6.
    Households by Labor Force Status of Members, Program Participation, and Mean Cash Income: Monthly Averages
  11. National Women’s Law Center, The Wage Gap Over Time
  12. National Women’s Law Center, National Snapshot: Poverty Among Women & Families, 2016
  13. The Working Poor Families Project, State Policy and Low-Income Working Mothers
  14. National KIDS COUNT, Female-headed families receiving child support
  15. Child Support: An Overview of Census Bureau Data on Recipients
  16. National Women’s Law Center, National Snapshot: Poverty Among Women & Families, 2016
  17. U.S. Census Bureau – Table C8.
    Poverty Status, Food Stamp Receipt, and Public Assistance for Children Under 18 Years by Selected Characteristics: 2016.
  18. USDA, Household Food Security in the United States in 2016
  19. USDA, Household Food Security in the United States in 2016: Statistical Supplement. Table S13
  20. Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University, The State Of The Nation’s Housing 2011
  21. HUD, The 2016 Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress
  22. USDA, Characteristics of SNAP Households: Fiscal Year 2015
  23. Calculated using the U.S. Census Bureau CPS Table Creator.
  24. Population Reference Bureau, Single Working Mothers in U.S. Worse Off Since the Recession
    • Spotlight on Poverty: To Prevent Poverty, Reduce the Penalty for Single-Motherhood
    • Business Insider, 10 countries with the best parental leave policies in the world

That makes your source immaterial to the discussion. Try to bolster your argument with better sources. Anyone with a Master's degree (like yours truly) should have seen that obvious error. Why didn't you?

White Fragility and the Rules of Engagement

I have discovered (as I am sure have countless people of color) that there is apparently an unspoken set of rules for how to give white people feedback on racism.

[...]
Having read through this entire treatise on "feedback" I must say I honestly have no idea what the author is talking about. So I am asking you to tell me what exactly is the "feedback on racism" this fellow believes is limited or otherwise affected by some "unspoken set of rules?" What "set of rules." Please be specific.

Because I believe the word racism is at present the most over-used and misused word in the American lexicon I frankly do not know what its individual user means by it, and whether or not it applies to me. So I am and always have been willing to listen patiently and with sincere interest to any calmly and intelligently expressed thoughts, ideas, complaints, accusations or beliefs on the topic of racism as presented by a Black person -- presuming that is what is meant herein by "feedback." But what I have no time or patience for is a histrionic diatribe issued by some hyper-emotional, bug-eyed, arm-waving, angry negro.

I read it to say that, in white people in general, there are internal obstacles to having a productive conversation about race, because any mention of it tends to be received as an attack on them.

I agree with that, and I see it all over this message board. Any mention of racism at all tends to put white posters on the defensive - both those explicit racists you mentioned before, and many of those who are not, or don't consider themselves "racist".

Take your response, for example. You and I have participated in many threads about race here. I know that you're not a racist. But you still took the OP as an attack on white people. Perhaps that's what the OP intended, but it's not what the article he's quoting intended.

I took the OP as intended based on a familiarity with the totality of his posting history here.

As for the rest, are you white? Do you take any mention of racism as an attack on whites? I sure as hell don't. The denizens of this message board are not representative of society as a whole - to say the least.

I have recently been part of a discussion in another venue online that began among a bunch of old friends from college of all 'races' frankly and openly discussing race and other issues. These are middle-aged people of all backgrounds (and skin tones for whatever the fuck that matters) with a wide diversity of views, and the discussion couldn't have been more respectful and communicative. People have shared and learned from each other and maintained long-standing friendships across ideological divides that prove to be illusory the more they are exposed to the light. This is not new or surprising in the real world where people live, work, play, and are not afraid to really respect, listen, and learn from each other.

The worst of the internet is not the mean of society in the real world.

You are not familiar with the totality of my posting here. You have made assumptions that are consistent with the things descried as white fragility.

I am familiar from your other postings that you are simply a fraud who doesn't understand statistics, but claims to have a Master's degree in sociology. I know you don't understand statistics, so I doubt your degree is worth the paper it is written on because that is an integral part of that discipline.

I understand stats. But I don't use the per capita argument in order to deny that whites have the larger crime numbers.

I guess this is being on topic, though.

And when looking at the per capita statistics the fun really starts when one realizes that the FBI and DOJ have for years lumped the Hispanic crime statistics in with "white". Lol!

Don't blame Hispanics for your crimes.
As reliable as the sunrise; you’ve missed the point.

Well no I haven't and I shall not allow this thread to continue being taken off the topic so you are about to be reported.

Are you so obtuse to not realize that a mod has been participating in this thread? My God man, you are setting a new world's record in stupid!

And? I am doing what a mod told me to do no matter if a mod is here or not.

Now maybe since you are so much more intelligent that me, the dumb person with a masters as to how its OK for whites to commit 70 percent of all crimes.

Table 43

Table 43

Nice cherry picked data. For one, you found the two years where whites (who represent the majority of the population) edged out blacks. Secondly, those are arrest statistics; not prosecutions. How many of those people actually committed the crime they were arrested for? Any idea?

Here's a set of crime statistics recording the trends between 1980 and 2008 that reflects the reality you're so keen to deny:
View attachment 154553

Do we get a link for this chart?

Well you cannot ignore the proven racism in the justice system and make claims about convictions. Second these are stats from one category of violent crime not all violent crimes. You cannot claim that backs lead in violent crime by citing homicide when whites are assaulting beating, robbing and raping more than anyone else. Your numbers in the overall population are irrelevant here. What is relevant are the numbers of crimes committed by race. You cannot say that because you have 70 percent of the population that it's fine for you to commit 70 percent of the crimes. That's stump ass stupid. Besides if we use the DOJ tables, we can go back 20 plus years and show a consecutive pattern of whites leading in overall violent crime.

Let me show you the error in this per capita bull shit whites like you use for an excuse. I lived in a city that once was considered the fourth highest murder city in the US based on a per capita measurement. The town had 157,000 people. They had 75 murders. So you multiply that by ten or more to meet the murder rate in major cities and say that if we had 1 million people we would have had 750 murders. But we did not have one million people, we had 157,000 and 75 murders while cities with several million had 2-300. 75 murders is less than 300 murders, and you cannot make it more than 300 no matter how much you multiply. So the actual number of occurrences is the most important thing here. The actual number of occurrences show us that whites commit the most crimes and the most violent crimes.

Yes, we can because it is 100% correct. Stump ass stupid is a perfect description of someone who does not know that.

I have talked to more walls that made more sense than you.

BTW, your contrived explanation is so full of falsehoods and mathematical errors, I do not have the time to show you how you are showing your ass yet again. Others already see it.

Are all sociology majors with Master's as stupid as you?

Actually you cannot. But you do because you have a problem with racism. Say in your lane supposed math teacher.

If you could show me these errors you would. So stop lying.

Yes, I have a problem with racism. I despise it with every fiber of my being. I also hate charlatans who attempt to use racism as a ploy to explain away problems caused by other factors and where no racism exists.

No, I will not "say" in my lane. We all see your lies.

And when looking at the per capita statistics the fun really starts when one realizes that the FBI and DOJ have for years lumped the Hispanic crime statistics in with "white". Lol!

Well no I haven't and I shall not allow this thread to continue being taken off the topic so you are about to be reported.

Are you so obtuse to not realize that a mod has been participating in this thread? My God man, you are setting a new world's record in stupid!

Now maybe since you are so much more intelligent that me, the dumb person with a masters as to how its OK for whites to commit 70 percent of all crimes.

How is it okay for 13% of Blacks to commit nearly 30% of the crime?

If they are 70% of the population, simple common sense says they should.

If 5% of the population was committing 90% of the crime, would that seem abnormal?

What you claim as being off-topic is just our responding to your attempts to deflect from the discussion. You are the one going off-topic! If we quote your post, how can that be off-topic?

Any poster free to address any information contained within a given thread. It appears that you have mistaken yourself for a moderator. You aren’t.
As for the initial assertion in the OP...? That’s easy.
“White Fragility” is nothing more than a flaccid attempt to rebrand the tired d meme blacks have used a coping strategy for decades, at the very least. That being the excuse for people not liking you; is because they are “afraid” of you. It’s nothing more than a coping strategy intended to improve your self esteem in the face of the realization that people don’t like you; and being lazy... You put it on the party to who doesn’t like you; to solve your problem of not being liked. News flash! It’s your problem not ours. “Your problem”, means it’s up to you to find the solution. End of story.
Thanks for coming out! G’night!
Mic...
Drop...
White people are fragile.

There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He changed himself from black to white

He grew up in USA-Maryland. He was one of those tough talking white people who felt black people used racism as an an excuse.

So he went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown. The doctor warned him that it could lead to liver damage. He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same. He had the same money and education.

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

After one week he was done.

He was going to do it for about four months and visit different parts of the country.

I repeat.

As a white man he looks and smiles at White people and they smile back. But as a Black man whites look away, lock their doors, assume he is dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him even though he was just walking down the street minding his own business.

Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not, restaurants where nearly everyone sitting down was – White.

White respect and friendliness that he took for granted was gone. Instead Whites regarded him with disdain, even fear.

By his 2nd day he was in tears.

Oprah did a programme about it.

Irony is, what he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics or tough talk because white people can't handle racism for a minute.

That was also 23 years ago.

Any poster free to address any information contained within a given thread. It appears that you have mistaken yourself for a moderator. You aren’t.
“White Fragility” is nothing more than a flaccid attempt to rebrand the tired d meme blacks have used a coping strategy for decades, at the very least. That being the excuse for people not liking you; is because they are “afraid” of you. It’s nothing more than a coping strategy intended to improve your self esteem in the face of the realization that people don’t like you; and being lazy... You put it on the party to who doesn’t like you; to solve your problem of not being liked. News flash! It’s your problem not ours. “Your problem”, means it’s up to you to find the solution. End of story.
Mic...
Drop...

There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He changed himself from black to white

He grew up in USA-Maryland. He was one of those tough talking white people who felt black people used racism as an an excuse.

So he went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown. The doctor warned him that it could lead to liver damage. He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same. He had the same money and education.

This is him.

He was going to do it for about four months and visit different parts of the country.

I repeat.

As a white man he looks and smiles at White people and they smile back. But as a Black man whites look away, lock their doors, assume he is dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him even though he was just walking down the street minding his own business.

Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not, restaurants where nearly everyone sitting down was – White.

White respect and friendliness that he took for granted was gone. Instead Whites regarded him with disdain, even fear.

Irony is, what he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics or tough talk because white people can't handle racism for a minute.

SO?

What you claim as being off-topic is just our responding to your attempts to deflect from the discussion. You are the one going off-topic! If we quote your post, how can that be off-topic?

You are deflecting from the OP when you choose to bring up anything and everything but the OP.

You can call per capita bullshit if you want, doesn't change the reality that a mere 14% of the population are responsible for an inordinate amount of crime.
I shouldn't really respond but sometimes you just have to, not for you, but for others to see the counter points. This comes closer to my interest. As some one who has studied and investigated crime for some 10 odd years by now.

I can say this with 100% certainty : The real big crime is almost always white. Chinese triads and Japanese yakuza are the two exceptions.

We can always debate if the Latin American drug cartels and criminal organizations are white but they themselves do not identify with blacks. La Eme for example is a racist organization. Russian mafia gangs and the powerful Vory V Zakone brotherhood are white.

Italian organized crime is white : Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian cosa nostra mafia, Calbrian Ndragheta and Puglian Sacra, Corona Unita are all true blue Italian organizations all are white. Same goes with the US Cosa Nostra. In France there are strong Algerian immigrant gangs and organizations but the upper echelon of French organizations are white. European organized crime is white and forms a underworld web that beats black street gangs easily in power and money.

The only global black organized crime which has impact on greater scale is Nigerian organized crime. However, it is debatable how powerful it is. As they are black and they are dealing white racists thus are not allowed to have a piece of the pie of the real big crime scene. It has never the less its place on the global crime scene.

How do they affect you are any other white American or European and their safety ?

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. They are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This has been documented for decades by now. Then, there are the Wall street jugglers who are also organized criminals and who are the main reason why the average white Americans and brits are in the deep shit, loose their homes, insurances.

They smuggle illegal DVDS, tobacco, clothing are involved in the sex trade, identity fraud, benefit fraud. You name they are in it.

You know nothing.
You don’t know the economics of the real big crime scene.

They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gang banger.

There are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the money needed for the tons of drugs they import annually into USA and Europe. It's the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

Not that I say that street crime is harmless or anything.

It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

If you step away from only looking at the “classical” crimes that are abundant in impoverished portions of a society and look at any crime whatsoever (maybe excluding minor offenses like speeding and such), then you will see that blacks commit way less crimes that white people.
A while guy buying alcohol when he's underage doesn't put me in a wheelchair or a coffin. A bullet from a negro does. Nobody said whites don't do crime, but it's the negroes that stupidly do the crimes that don't benefit anyone and cause bodily harm. It's called violent crime. Are you seriously comparing illegal DVDs and tobacco to violent crime? Even speeding is more dangerous.

Well that same white guy drunk behind the wheel of a car can put you in a wheel chair or a coffin. Whiles lead in violent crime also.

Still propagating that lie?

I assume you meant "Whites".

Mic...
Drop...

This is him.

I repeat.

SO?

I used to have people follow me around in stores, or look away from me a lot, now sometimes too even.

I don't necessarily think it's racism.

Mic...
Drop...

This is him.

I repeat.

SO?

Does the term "outdated" mean anything to you?

What Asian success?

Debunking the “Model Asian” Myth: Five Ways Asian-Americans Still Face Discrimination

In his 2011 New York Magazine essay Paper Tigers, Wesley Yang delivered one of the most compelling meditations on the “Bamboo Ceiling”—”an invisible barrier that maintains a pyramidal racial structure throughout corporate America, with lots of Asians at junior levels, quite a few in middle management, and virtually none in the higher reaches of leadership.” Look no further than the Committee of 100, a national Chinese American leadership organization, for evidence of how Asians—who comprise approximately 5 percent of the US population—are drastically underrepresented in leadership positions. Their 2004 Asian Pacific American Corporate Board Report Card highlighted that Asians filled a paltry one percent of the Fortune 500 corporate director seats in the US, and their 2005 Asian Pacific American Higher Education Report Card revealed that only 2.5 percent of the positions of president, provost, and chancellor were held by Asians.

Further surprising to most Americans, a 2005 Gallup Poll showed that Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders reported more work discrimination than any other group (30 to 31 percent). This is a finding the Center for Work-Life Study confirmed in their 2011 report on Asian America, where “Twenty-five percent of Asians feel that they face workplace discrimination because of their ethnicity, while only 8 percent of African-Americans, 9 percent of Hispanics and 4 percent of Caucasians believe this to be the case.” Sadly, the 2012 University of Toronto study “Prescriptive Stereotypes and Workplace Consequences for East Asians in North America” showed that participants disliked dominant Asians in the workplace more than non-dominant Asians, suggesting Americans still prefer their Asian coworkers to fit the stereotype of a meek follower who “stays in their place.”

But this is nothing new. In their 1990 paper “Asian-American Educational Achievements: A Phenomenon in Search of an Explanation,” authors Stanley Sue and Sumie Okazaki early on proposed “that Asian Americans perceive, and have experienced, restrictions in upward mobility in careers or jobs that are unrelated to education

Debunking the “Model Asian” Myth: Five Ways Asian-Americans Still Face Discrimination | Hippo Reads

Regardless, Asians on average have higher incomes than Whites in the U.S.A.
Therefor they are an example of success.

There is no regardless to it, it's a lie.

"Asian" encompasses a lot of countries.. For example India or Pakistan. Now maybe Japanese earn more on average than whites, but what about a Vietnamese, or Cambodian? A Pakistani? Filipino? Hmong? Mongolian?

Well, Asian Indians are the highest earners in the U. S, despite their similar skin color to you.

Although of course, many of them are the creme of the crop of India.

And this has any relevance to white fragility how?

"White Fragility" is just one more excuse for vile lefties to dismiss the interests of white people.

Because lord knows you can't defend your positions honestly, based on their "merits".

The biggest problem I see here, is too many White people here let IM2 take his passive aggressive stance of screeching about White racism.
When we should be saying how come Ethiopia is so poor, despite not being colonized?
How come Asian Indians are so wealthy in the U.S despite having the same skin color?
These are questions he can't answer, no one can.

So let me ask you this,

What does any of these things have to do with the issue of white fragility?

Or are you just trolling like many of the others hoping you can get this thread closed?

Responding to your wandering posts is not a violation of forum policy.
Disassembling your utter nonsense in regards to every point you try to express might be a reason you would request the thread being closed.

If you are too fragile to handle the responses ... Then I would suggest you quit wandering around.
If you have a salient point to make that supports the nonsense you care to address as White Fragility ... Then get to it.

Nobody wrote you a blank check, carte blanche to spew your maligned hatred unchallenged.

The topic oft his thread is another perspective which is about you as a white person can look inward to see why yo think it is always necessary for you to make every discussion of race about how you feel or only what you think is important. You continue showing these behavioral traits awhile actually believing that you aren't and you consistently ask for explanations t probe something when you have shown time after time. OF course you will have idiots like Correll who will enable you to keep on with this nonsense and you will actually think that you have a point, But you don't. You've been shown proof and that's that.

I would suggest you start proofreading your posts. That might help us make more sense of your gibberish.

So let me ask you this,

What does any of these things have to do with the issue of white fragility?

Or are you just trolling like many of the others hoping you can get this thread closed?

Responding to your wandering posts is not a violation of forum policy.
Disassembling your utter nonsense in regards to every point you try to express might be a reason you would request the thread being closed.

If you are too fragile to handle the responses ... Then I would suggest you quit wandering around.
If you have a salient point to make that supports the nonsense you care to address as White Fragility ... Then get to it.

Nobody wrote you a blank check, carte blanche to spew your maligned hatred unchallenged.

"maligned hatred?" That's a bit much.
No one can listen when they're under attack, so I don't expect an answer to this, but is there ANYTHING in the OP that you could own as possibly something you do? I don't see you as a racist, but I agree that all of us are the product of our raising, and the unconscious, unwritten and unspoken values around us are almost never analyzed. I believe you when you say you have no issue with black folks in your daily life. For you, that is as far as the matter should go. For some of us, I think that's good enough.
You will change the world in another way.

I disagree. This person has major problems with racism. Non racist whites are able to handle a discussion of subject like this without doing all the things this person has done. ....

And there we go.

Since he disagrees with you, he must be racist.

And you claim to want dialog.

lol!!!

Well no that's not it. Besides this article is not my opinion but the facts from. a well known and respected WHITE Ph.D in the field who is relating her experiences in trying to talk to white people about racism. Maybe you read the article Corell? How about that?

I think we have found your problem. You do not understand the difference in fact versus opinion. That was taught in high school language arts. You must have been sick that day!

While I appreciate what you have said, whites have for the better part of 2.5 centuries beat us over the head about how worthless we are. And we have asked for that to stop. It doesn't. So then when we talk to whites, once again they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen. And that's one of the main problems with this kind of discussion. Whites need to hear the anger and in some cases the outright hate to understand exactly what their racism has done to people. I think it's highly unfair for whites to tell us that they won't listen unless we say it to them how they want to hear it. I know you mean no harm here old lady but that is exactly what you have done. We have told you what it was like for us for at least 241 years. We have been screamed at and killed for trying to do it as well. So in my view if screaming is warranted that's what should be done. Therefore let me help you see what you have just done,.

We aren't listening at all. YOU are responsible for your life. Not me, not the President, not the UN. George Soros thinks he can use you to cause grief for the USA. We aren't listening to him either.

You have the exact rights that I have. Scream all you want. You turn towns into ghettos, you created Chicago's new norm, You don't raise your children to be productive individuals. The drummer I hired to teach my youth group kids, had 11 kids of his own. He even knew where 2 of them were. Then we all got to watch him be arraigned for selling crack. Sadly, he is NOT the exception to the rule.

Ben Carson kept his zipper zipped, said no to the pipe and went to school. Emulate him instead of the drummer, and then watch your "privileges" improve. We aren't putting you in your place. YOU are the problem with you.

I'll continue to work hard to provide for my family and you go put a black hoodie on and hang out in the street. Paychecks are what make me look privileged to you.
I'll put in a new pool. I told the business I shouldn't have to pay for it because I am white, but contrary to what you believe, I had to pay for it just like Mr. Carson had to pay for his. What you consider privilege, others understand as a reward for a job well done. A paycheck.

And tomorrow, you'll put on your black hoodie, and whine about whitey's pool. I won't hear you, because I'll be in the pool............

Here is anther example the article was talking about.

Well you see, I went to college and got a masters degree in sociology. I then spent 32 years doing work in the black community. I have never hit the pipe or fathered a child out of wedlock. Ben Carson means nothing to me. He's a punk ass sellout whites like you love to use as an example because he do the bojangles for you ,wear the black face and shuffle like the black minstrel lawn jockey he is. I have helped build one business and helped 2 others grow. But that doesn't mean racism ended. I earned my checks bitch. All of them. So I will put on my black hoodie tomorrow and watch those like you cry about how whites are losing their country. And if I am standing on the street in my black hoodie it is because I am fucking retired. You know what that is? It is the reward for years of a well done job. So don't YOU be like the drummer, ignorant and whining about what privilege is. YOU and those like you are the problem. I'm part of the solution.

So you don't have to hear anything, but when the change hits and you ask what happened, you will understand that you drowned in your pool.

Sociology is a joke of a college credit. The best thing about it is learning art and artists.

The rest of it is a farce to the point of being comical.

Oh yes, me and my black friend were in the same Sociology class. He's now a preacher, but when it got to be being bullshit, I said something, and he was about the only one that supported me.

He's a smart man. A God-fearing one, too.

There's no way you believe in God and pursued a Master's in Sociology. It's like Satan's required college credit.

I think you are a slight bit confused. There is no "art and artists" in sociology.

You're right! That was Humanities, whoops!

I suppose Sociology was a little bit better.

fingers-apart.jpg

The Duke would be proud of your honesty!

Forum List

Back