Another perspective

So how are statistics created? How is science determined?

I told you to look up Scientific Method three days ago, in this thread ... What do you think that meant ... :dunno:

I don't give a fuck. You don't even know how you have been race pimped much less tell me to go look something up you dumb fuck.

Are you sure you have a masters degree?

Are you sure you have a brain?

Yes.

I told you to look up Scientific Method three days ago, in this thread ... What do you think that meant ... :dunno:

I don't give a fuck. You don't even know how you have been race pimped much less tell me to go look something up you dumb fuck.

Yes.
That doesnt sound very convincing Unk.

Look dumb ass, all you are doing is repeating the same old shit every day. I looked up all I am going to. You have had at least 5 days to show whatever you think scientific fact you say exists that refutes my argument and cannot.

You haven't made an argument ... Just repeated the theory Dr. Deangelo presented.
Scientific Method is how you prove a theory or hypothesis ... It's a fact she didn't use it to prove her theory/hypothesis in the first place.

That's what makes her theory/hypothesis a bunch unsupported garbage ... Of course you would know that if you had looked up Scientific Method.

Well actually she used scientific method. You haven't.

Statistics come from rigerous documentation from large samplings, usually done on controlled groups, and gathered in a controlled manner, with methods identical across the board.

And a set of criteria to measure your results against.

I said it before in this thread as well ... The answers you get are only as good as the question you ask in the first place.
As far as we know from Dr Deangelo's lack of data ... She could have just made up the answers she wanted to find.

Yes.

I can't tell.

No she didn't ... Scientific Method isn't opinion (what she offered) ... It is how you prove an opinion/theory/hypothesis.
That will never change no matter how many times you suggest otherwise.

There is no way I could test her theory/hypothesis ... She didn't provide any empirical data ... Just opinion.

Statistics come from rigerous documentation from large samplings, usually done on controlled groups, and gathered in a controlled manner, with methods identical across the board.

I said it before in this thread as well ... The answers you get are only as good as the question you ask in the first place.
As far as we know from Dr Deangelo's lack of data ... She could have just made up the answers she wanted to find.

The problem with white stats is pretty obvious if you ever took Statistics. Its simply data. Data can be interpreted anyway you want to. Most people interpret data in their favor. We reserve the right to interpret data from a Black perspective not a white perspective.

The problem with white stats is pretty obvious if you ever took Statistics. Its simply data. Data can be interpreted anyway you want to. Most people interpret data in their favor. We reserve the right to interpret data from a Black perspective not a white perspective.

If Dr. Deangelo had presented some data ... It would probably be a lot easier for anyone to interpret it.

In any case ... She couldn't have presented it from a purely black perspective anyway (she is white [not to suggest that matters to me]).
But you can reserve the right to interpret the data any way you like ... Unfortunately there isn't any ... :dunno:

Problem is there are no stats here. It’s just how this doctor feels. Again what’s the difference between her speaking how she feels (and adding a buzzword) vs how a Nazi feels about a Jew? They both have their observations, both interpret it in their own way, and both have zero statistics or science to actually back it up.

Look dumb ass, all you are doing is repeating the same old shit every day. I looked up all I am going to. You have had at least 5 days to show whatever you think scientific fact you say exists that refutes my argument and cannot.

You haven't made an argument ... Just repeated the theory Dr. Deangelo presented.
Scientific Method is how you prove a theory or hypothesis ... It's a fact she didn't use it to prove her theory/hypothesis in the first place.

That's what makes her theory/hypothesis a bunch unsupported garbage ... Of course you would know that if you had looked up Scientific Method.

If she did where is her scientific study?

If Dr. Deangelo had presented some data ... It would probably be a lot easier for anyone to interpret it.

In any case ... She couldn't have presented it from a purely black perspective anyway (she is white [not to suggest that matters to me]).
But you can reserve the right to interpret the data any way you like ... Unfortunately there isn't any ... :dunno:

She did present her data. Shes been researching the issue for years.

In a peer reviewed paper. Did you look it up?

Publications | Robin DiAngelo, PhD

WHERE IS THE DATA? If there is a study with data she cites please tell me the time stamp...

You are correct she has been peddling her opinion for years ... But it is still opinion.
the Catholic church has been around longer than you or I have been alive ... But that still doesn't mean we are going to Hell if we aren't Catholic.

Shes been peddling the results of her research for years which like everything else is really an opinion.

But there s no lack of data.

White Fragility | DiAngelo | The International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Now download and read the PDF file.

White Fragility and the Rules of Engagement -

Read the link

As you read these links you will see that the scientific method has been applied.

Nw yo usay this is bullshit but based on what? You want to talk about me using the scientific method while trolling and trying to be a smart ass. But your dumb ass has not once provided anything that has:

180259239_orig.jpg

Actually you have questioned and that's it. Now you have 5 more steps to show how what the professor has said is bullshit.

I'm from Missouri - show me.

In a peer reviewed paper. Did you look it up?

Publications | Robin DiAngelo, PhD
THATS NOT A PEER REVIEWED PAPER, that is her book. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND MEIN KAMPF?

WHERE IS THE DATA? If there is a study with data she cites please tell me the time stamp...

You'd have to look that up. I agree with her findings so I'm satisfied with the results of her research. Out of curiosity. What would you be looking for exactly? Surveys? tape recordings of her conversations with people?

Just shut the fuck up and watch the damned video.

Forum List

Back