Another perspective

I stared the Thread I don't have to go anywhere.

I doubt if you have researched whiteness.

You got shown facts. You are an example of how those facts are true. You have presented nothing to refute these facts. All you have done for the past few days is say they are wrong based only upon your opinion.

I know what I am talking about. You on the other hand......

So go study whiteness and learn about yourself.

I already have researched it.
If you want to dispute my findings ... Then let's debate ... Don't hide from it ... :thup:

You are always talking about how white people have influenced society in order to oppress black people.
Well guess what ... They still are ... Dr. Deangelo is not only a prime example of that, she has earned money off it most her life.

I really don't think DeAngelo is doing that since she is talking to whites about how they react to discussions on race. or race relations.

I am black I know what has been done. I don't really need a white person to ell me. But hey lets humor you.

Show me an example

I really don't think DeAngelo is doing that since she is talking to whites about how they react to discussions on race. or race relations.

I am black I know what has been done. I don't really need a white person to ell me. But hey lets humor you.

Show me an example

It doesn't matter who she is talking to ... It's the content of what she says and has nothing to do with how you feel about it.
She makes her money talking to sheep (black or white) most likely ... :thup:

Explain to me what race pimping is. Because it appears the only one who has been race pimped is you.

Race pimping is making your living or benefiting your life off race, the discussion of race and the prorogation of race based initiatives.

If you disagree with that ... Explain why how it isn't.
If you want to suggest that isn't what Dr. Deangelo has done her entire career ... Look at her resume nit-wit.

That's not race pimping. It is what some white racists made up and called race pimping.

Pimping- To compromise one's principles, especially in promoting the interests of another, for personal gain: So who stands to gain fro a white person telling other whites that people who are trying to get equal rights for people of color are pimping and hustling. A white person who wants to maintain the same racial hierarchy that allows whites to stay on top. Who stands to gain by telling other whites that a white person trying to create racial understanding by holding classes to discuss race relations is race pimping? The white racists who a want to maintain power. What does DeAngelo gain as a white person by deciding to teach classes and hold seminars on race relations when she could something else and make a lot more money? So you see, you are the one who has been race pimped.

Show me an example

It doesn't matter who she is talking to ... It's the content of what she says and has nothing to do with how you feel about it.
She makes her money talking to sheep (black or white) most likely ... :thup:

That's not an example.

You have been race pimped sheep.

That's not an example.

You have been race pimped sheep.

So you say ... Her resume offers the example ... If you want to debate that, then debate it.
Saying I am incorrect isn't debate ... Prove it ... Explain why.

Otherwise you are just as full of shit as she is ... :thup:

That's not race pimping. It is what some white racists made up and called race pimping.

Pimping- To compromise one's principles, especially in promoting the interests of another, for personal gain: So who stands to gain fro a white person telling other whites that people who are trying to get equal rights for people of color are pimping and hustling. A white person who wants to maintain the same racial hierarchy that allows whites to stay on top. Who stands to gain by telling other whites that a white person trying to create racial understanding by holding classes to discuss race relations is race pimping? The white racists who a want to maintain power. What does DeAngelo gain as a white person by deciding to teach classes and hold seminars on race relations when she could something else and make a lot more money? So you see, you are the one who has been race pimped.

She compromises general principle ... Promoting the interests of another for personal gain.
If you think she hasn't used race to promote the interests of another for personal gain ... Explain how she hasn't.
If you think the color of her skin makes a difference one way or another ... It doesn't.

I have already explained how she earns her money through race and the propagation of race based initiatives.
Don't argue with me about that ... Look at her resume nit-wit.
All of her professional career has been based on race ... It's all she does ... How she makes a living.

I mean face it ... Her degree isn't even in a field of science that simply touches race ... It is strictly a race based degree.
She earns her money when people of different races are not getting along with each other (among other things) ... Otherwise, she wouldn't have a job.

Last edited:
OK we have had multiple threads about how blacks can do this or that and usually when the subject is turned to whites the thread gets trolled or moved. How about we look at a phenomenon called White Fragility. This is a term coined by a white female, Dr. Robin Deangelo.

th

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress
. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

“Any white person living in the United States will develop opinions about race simply by swimming in the water of our culture. But mainstream sources—schools, textbooks, media—don’t provide us with the multiple perspectives we need. Yes, we will develop strong emotionally laden opinions, but they will not be informed opinions. Our socialization renders us racially illiterate. When you add a lack of humility to that illiteracy (because we don’t know what we don’t know), you get the break-down we so often see when trying to engage white people in meaningful conversations about race.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

We have heard all the many ways blacks are fucked up and how we need to change according to the many whites here. How about we now look at what WHITES can did to erase the division by race in America?

This is just an opinion. Just because she is a “doctor” and makes up a fancy new buzzword/term to describe her opinion, does not make this a fact. This is just a silly...can’t even call it a theory, but opinion. For many reasons. The biggest is just generalizing and lumping an entire race group, that is no where near a homogeneous group. Which is something you should never do in general, even when it’s referring to a more specific sect of a race like say Inuit vs Native American. It’s just flat out wrong when it’s directed at an entire color...I really shouldn’t have to explain this. As if explaining this matters, your just finding other delusions to support your own.

No, it is more than that. It is an observation based upon holding classes for over 20 yeas with only whites on the issue of race relations.

Because it's funny how you can generalized all you want about blacks but suddenly this is not to be done with whites. Go do some research on this issue.
Shouldn’t she have research? And no observations you make on your students do not count. She knows that’s not science, I hope you know that’s not science. That’s just observations...even an abstract field such as hers still has very rigid scientific standards. This is her opinion, based on her “observations”, that she gave a buzzword to describe.

You’re the OP, shouldn’t you have posted some actual research? Or do you listen to everything someone you like tells you?

And no I don’t generalize in general ;), wether it’s race, religion, whatever. Because I believe generalizing is WRONG. I may give statistics, which is certainly dofferent from generalizing, and by nature cannot be generalizing, after all how could it be when you say such and such percent, makes up this, of such and such group....that’s not a generalization which is, this group is this way, or acts like this, believe this or always does this. It’s no longer a generalization when you say this group is more/less likely to do this (even if that statement is true or false, still is not a genralization).

Nice deflection by the way...why not own up to your own shit instead of shifting blame.

OK we have had multiple threads about how blacks can do this or that and usually when the subject is turned to whites the thread gets trolled or moved. How about we look at a phenomenon called White Fragility. This is a term coined by a white female, Dr. Robin Deangelo.

th

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress
. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

“Any white person living in the United States will develop opinions about race simply by swimming in the water of our culture. But mainstream sources—schools, textbooks, media—don’t provide us with the multiple perspectives we need. Yes, we will develop strong emotionally laden opinions, but they will not be informed opinions. Our socialization renders us racially illiterate. When you add a lack of humility to that illiteracy (because we don’t know what we don’t know), you get the break-down we so often see when trying to engage white people in meaningful conversations about race.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

We have heard all the many ways blacks are fucked up and how we need to change according to the many whites here. How about we now look at what WHITES can did to erase the division by race in America?

This is just an opinion. Just because she is a “doctor” and makes up a fancy new buzzword/term to describe her opinion, does not make this a fact. This is just a silly...can’t even call it a theory, but opinion. For many reasons. The biggest is just generalizing and lumping an entire race group, that is no where near a homogeneous group. Which is something you should never do in general, even when it’s referring to a more specific sect of a race like say Inuit vs Native American. It’s just flat out wrong when it’s directed at an entire color...I really shouldn’t have to explain this. As if explaining this matters, your just finding other delusions to support your own.

No, it is more than that. It is an observation based upon holding classes for over 20 yeas with only whites on the issue of race relations.

Because it's funny how you can generalized all you want about blacks but suddenly this is not to be done with whites. Go do some research on this issue.
Shouldn’t she have research? And no observations you make on your students do not count. She knows that’s not science, I hope you know that’s not science. That’s just observations...even an abstract field such as hers still has very rigid scientific standards. This is her opinion, based on her “observations”, that she gave a buzzword to describe.

You’re the OP, shouldn’t you have posted some actual research? Or do you listen to everything someone you like tells you?

And no I don’t generalize in general ;), wether it’s race, religion, whatever. Because I believe generalizing is WRONG. I may give statistics, which is certainly dofferent from generalizing, and by nature cannot be generalizing, after all how could it be when you say such and such percent, makes up this, of such and such group....that’s not a generalization which is, this group is this way, or acts like this, believe this or always does this. It’s no longer a generalization when you say this group is more/less likely to do this (even if that statement is true or false, still is not a genralization).

Nice deflection by the way...why not own up to your own shit instead of shifting blame.

The problem here is what she says is true. Look at these threads for example.

That statistics have you given? You've made a bunch of racist comments with nothing you say based on fact.

I don't need to listen to this. I already know its true by my 56 years of life. This is what so many whites fail to understand. We do have point of view and our point of view is not always wrong just because you are white and say so. Ain't nobody black making shit up. There ain't no body putting thoughts our heads where we see racism when it doesn't happen. There ain't nobody going around wasting all their fucking days looking for racism. This crazy shit is what whites tell each other and you don't question it. I own up to what I say and do, you are the one with the problem,

th

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

That statistics have you given? You've made a bunch of racist comments with nothing you say based on fact.

I don't need to listen to this. I already know its true by my 56 years of life. This is what so many whites fail to understand. We do have point of view and our point of view is not always wrong just because you are white and say so. Ain't nobody black making shit up. There ain't no body putting thoughts our heads where we see racism when it doesn't happen. There ain't nobody going around wasting all their fucking days looking for racism. This crazy shit is what whites tell each other and you don't question it. I own up to what I say and do, you are the one with the problem,
Not white...I however pay attention to actual science. I could give you a better argument on how Jews are ruining the planet not just based on mere observations...doesn’t make it science, nor right. I could make my own, equally justifiable as this “doctors” observations about black males abandoning their children...doesn’t make it science or right. Where the difference in what you posted vs that?

Last edited:

th

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Not white...I however pay attention to actual science. I could give you a better argument on how Jews are ruining the planet not just based on mere observations...doesn’t make it science.

No you cannot give me any observable evidence on how jews are destroying the planet. So how are statistics created? How is science determined? By observations of occurrences. What the OP was written about is not just some random opinion I decided to come up with to find a reason to blame whitey. That's another crazy line of crap whites tell each other and believe it with no facts whatsoever. And you will argue with fact as they are presented to you using all the crazy stuff I talked about in the last post and this one.

So, what is it then?

[re:anti-black violence]

Where is it?
XXXX -- Mod Edit for Copyright Fair Use. IM2
Let’s just get this out of the way: The fact is, if you’re white in America, you’ve likely said, thought, or done something racist. It’s just a fact. We were all brought up in a white supremacist culture. Not only do we passively participate in institutionalized racism as white people, we benefit from it! To shy away from that is to put oneself (yet again) above people of color.

IF you want to be fair, and I know that is your ultimate goal, you have to add blacks, Asians, Native Americans, and virtually every other race and nationality are prejudiced in favor of people like themselves.

"Let's just get this out of the way: The fact is, if you're black in America, you've likely said, thought, or done something racist. It's just a fact."

Yeah lets just get this out of the way. Blacks react to the racism we get. Things are not exactly the same by race Markle. If we think a certain way about whites, it is because of what whites have continually done to us for almost 400 years. Whites always fail to understand this, it'.s like whites choose to have amnesia.

So what you are doing is exactly what the writer describes as it pertains to white fragility. So if we want to be fair we try understanding how blacks, Asians, native Americans and others feel about the consistent racism they have gotten from whites instead of trying to say that we all have thought racist things like we all have he same experiences.

Think about it, if I think bad things about whites after I read some of the stuff from the majority of whites posting here, is it because I am thinking racist thoughts? This is how many whites try making false equivalences with racism.

i-MHNNV5v-S.jpg

So how are statistics created? How is science determined?

I told you to look up Scientific Method three days ago, in this thread ... What do you think that meant ... :dunno:

You can use observations in conjunction with empirical data ... Just not standing alone.
She would at least have been required to establish a control group, set parameters for experimentation and criteria for the outcome to be measured against.

Instead ... She just shared her personal interpretations of her observations.

Last edited:
So how are statistics created? How is science determined?

I told you to look up Scientific Method three days ago, in this thread ... What do you think that meant ... :dunno:

I don't give a fuck. You don't even know how you have been race pimped much less tell me to go look something up you dumb fuck.

Idiots like Unkotare and others seem to think that the words on paper are automatically being followed. Then they want to ask me about my life when this is a macro level discussion about the effects of racism upon groups of people not individuals. I could be living like Oprah but that doesn't mean racism has stopped. The only thing those laws did was stop racism from being practiced overtly meaning a white cannot just tell you they don't hire you if you aren't white. So then they let you fill out an application and just don't hire you instead.

I've hired plenty of blacks, when I was in middle management.

I've seen blacks promoted over more qualified whites, to have "Diversity" in the management team.

You are dismissing the efforts of this nation over last 60 years to improve things.

Thanks for your support on that issue.

No I am not dismissing anything. You have not seen blacks hired above more qualified whites. You have seen blacks promoted because the company had a record of continuing discrimination in management. Improvement is not enough, the end of racism is.

It is racist to promote less qualified blacks over more qualified white candidates.
Whites should have thought of that when they were hiring whites instead of more qualified Blacks. When the shoe is on the other foot whites whine even though they had it their way for 400 years.

I don't give a fuck. You don't even know how you have been race pimped much less tell me to go look something up you dumb fuck.

That's obvious ... And you are free to keep making faulty arguments until you look it up.
It's how you come to a conclusion based on science ... And that isn't my opinion ... It's what you actually have to do.

You would kind of think the fact it is called Scientific Method would clear that little tidbit up.

Last edited:

That's obvious ... And you are free to keep making faulty arguments until you look it up.
It's how you come to a conclusion based on science ... And that isn't my opinion ... It's what you actually have to do.

Look dumb ass, all you are doing is repeating the same old shit every day. I looked up all I am going to. You have had at least 5 days to show whatever you think scientific fact you say exists that refutes my argument and cannot.

Not white...I however pay attention to actual science. I could give you a better argument on how Jews are ruining the planet not just based on mere observations...doesn’t make it science.

No you cannot give me any observable evidence on how jews are destroying the planet. So how are statistics created? How is science determined? By observations of occurrences. What the OP was written about is not just some random opinion I decided to come up with to find a reason to blame whitey. That's another crazy line of crap whites tell each other and believe it with no facts whatsoever. And you will argue with fact as they are presented to you using all the crazy stuff I talked about in the last post and this one.
Where is her data, it’s a simple question. So far she’s citing it from her head, of her own alleged experience...nothing more. Statistics come from rigerous documentation from large samplings, usually done on controlled groups, and gathered in a controlled manner, with methods identical across the board.

And I wouldn’t give you observable evidence, but I could give you every run of the mill Jew conspiracy therory we’ve seen from nazis past and present, about how they’re controlling banks, Hollywood, etc. What makes her assertions any more plausible?

Look dumb ass, all you are doing is repeating the same old shit every day. I looked up all I am going to. You have had at least 5 days to show whatever you think scientific fact you say exists that refutes my argument and cannot.

You haven't made an argument ... Just repeated the theory Dr. Deangelo presented.
Scientific Method is how you prove a theory or hypothesis ... It's a fact she didn't use it to prove her theory/hypothesis in the first place.

That's what makes her theory/hypothesis a bunch unsupported garbage ... Of course you would know that if you had looked up Scientific Method.

Forum List

Back