Another perspective

Statistics come from rigerous documentation from large samplings, usually done on controlled groups, and gathered in a controlled manner, with methods identical across the board.

And a set of criteria to measure your results against.

I said it before in this thread as well ... The answers you get are only as good as the question you ask in the first place.
As far as we know from Dr Deangelo's lack of data ... She could have just made up the answers she wanted to find.

But there s no lack of data.

White Fragility | DiAngelo | The International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Now download and read the PDF file.

White Fragility and the Rules of Engagement -

Read the link

As you read these links you will see that the scientific method has been applied.

Nw yo usay this is bullshit but based on what? You want to talk about me using the scientific method while trolling and trying to be a smart ass. But your dumb ass has not once provided anything that has:

180259239_orig.jpg

Actually you have questioned and that's it. Now you have 5 more steps to show how what the professor has said is bullshit.

I'm from Missouri - show me.
THAT IS AN ABSTRACT, WHERE IS THE DATA?

Statistics come from rigerous documentation from large samplings, usually done on controlled groups, and gathered in a controlled manner, with methods identical across the board.

I said it before in this thread as well ... The answers you get are only as good as the question you ask in the first place.
As far as we know from Dr Deangelo's lack of data ... She could have just made up the answers she wanted to find.

Read the link

As you read these links you will see that the scientific method has been applied.

Nw yo usay this is bullshit but based on what? You want to talk about me using the scientific method while trolling and trying to be a smart ass. But your dumb ass has not once provided anything that has:

180259239_orig.jpg

Actually you have questioned and that's it. Now you have 5 more steps to show how what the professor has said is bullshit.

There is no way you have a bachelors degree.

Look dumb ass, all you are doing is repeating the same old shit every day. I looked up all I am going to. You have had at least 5 days to show whatever you think scientific fact you say exists that refutes my argument and cannot.

You haven't made an argument ... Just repeated the theory Dr. Deangelo presented.
Scientific Method is how you prove a theory or hypothesis ... It's a fact she didn't use it to prove her theory/hypothesis in the first place.

That's what makes her theory/hypothesis a bunch unsupported garbage ... Of course you would know that if you had looked up Scientific Method.

Well actually she used scientific method. You haven't.
If she did where is her scientific study?
In a peer reviewed paper. Did you look it up?

Publications | Robin DiAngelo, PhD
THATS NOT A PEER REVIEWED PAPER, that is her book. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND MEIN KAMPF?
You didnt look at the bottom of the link. It shows all her peer reviewed papers.

The problem with white stats is pretty obvious if you ever took Statistics. Its simply data. Data can be interpreted anyway you want to. Most people interpret data in their favor. We reserve the right to interpret data from a Black perspective not a white perspective.

If Dr. Deangelo had presented some data ... It would probably be a lot easier for anyone to interpret it.

In any case ... She couldn't have presented it from a purely black perspective anyway (she is white [not to suggest that matters to me]).
But you can reserve the right to interpret the data any way you like ... Unfortunately there isn't any ... :dunno:

She did present her data. Shes been researching the issue for years.

WHERE IS THE DATA? If there is a study with data she cites please tell me the time stamp...

Just shut the fuck up and watch the damned video.

Time stamp the data. Shouldn’t be this freaking hard to disprove its not just opinion based on her singular observations...

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

What data are you looking for? Be specific.

The Catholic Church has been around longer than you or I have been alive ... But that still doesn't mean we are going to Hell if we aren't Catholic.
It doesn't matter whether or not the whole Archdioceses agrees with the Pope ... That still won't prove you are going to Hell.

That's a stupid comparison. You have to die to find out if you go to hell. You are alive and there are reactions that whites have when discussing race. You show them in these posts.

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

ANY FREAKING DATA, I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS. There has been zero separation between opinion and legit study. It shouldn’t be this hard

The Catholic Church has been around longer than you or I have been alive ... But that still doesn't mean we are going to Hell if we aren't Catholic.
It doesn't matter whether or not the whole Archdioceses agrees with the Pope ... That still won't prove we are going to Hell.

So basically you are saying that nothing written down can possibly be true unless its math then right?

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

ANY FREAKING DATA, I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS. There has been zero separation between opinion and legit study. It shouldn’t be this hard
It shouldnt be hard to give a serious example. What specifically pertaining to the study are you guys looking for? I mean I gave you two examples of what I would ask for. What makes a study legit to you?

It doesn't matter whether or not the whole Archdioceses agrees with the Pope ... That still won't prove we are going to Hell.

So basically you are saying that nothing written down can possibly be true unless its math then right?
NO WERE SAYING THIS IS JOT SCIENCE OR ANY SORT OF TRUTH, but opinion. Perspective. Witness testimony. Glass half full, half empty...WHO IS RIGHT?

The problem with white stats is pretty obvious if you ever took Statistics. Its simply data. Data can be interpreted anyway you want to. Most people interpret data in their favor. We reserve the right to interpret data from a Black perspective not a white perspective.

If Dr. Deangelo had presented some data ... It would probably be a lot easier for anyone to interpret it.

In any case ... She couldn't have presented it from a purely black perspective anyway (she is white [not to suggest that matters to me]).
But you can reserve the right to interpret the data any way you like ... Unfortunately there isn't any ... :dunno:

She did present her data. Shes been researching the issue for years.

WHERE IS THE DATA? If there is a study with data she cites please tell me the time stamp...

Just shut the fuck up and watch the damned video.

Time stamp the data. Shouldn’t be this freaking hard to disprove its not just opinion based on her singular observations...

Einstein had a singular opinion. Just because she crushes your little lie of white perfection doesn't mean we have to go out of the way to find you the minute and second she said something.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the damn video. Here's my time stamp-10:03 American CST. It's the only one you ae going to get.

NO WERE SAYING THIS IS JOT SCIENCE OR ANY SORT OF TRUTH, but opinion. Perspective. Witness testimony. Glass half full, half empty...WHO IS RIGHT?
All you can do is research and sample. There is no way youre going to be able to speak to everyone in the country.

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

It shouldnt be hard to give a serious example. What specifically pertaining to the study are you guys looking for? I mean I gave you two examples of what I would ask for. What makes a study legit to you?
ANY STUDY BACKING HER UP. Why do I have to keep asking for this? You’ve given me a video of HER talking, HER book, and HER abstract...

That's a stupid comparison. You have to die to find out if you go to hell. You are alive and there are reactions that whites have when discussing race. You show them in these posts.

Don't worry ... There is no way in Hell (no pun intended) I would expect you to be able to interpret what I meant.

But on a side note ... How would you suggest that me discussing this topic with you since you first quoted the article in the OP ... Would support Dr. Deangelo's theory of a white person like me possibly trying to avoid a stressful conversation about race?

All you can do is research and sample. There is no way youre going to be able to speak to everyone in the country.
Not according to her. She apparently can. She might as well be saying all Asians are good at math...

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

This is not about what we are looking for. It is about what you need to learn.

Read the link

180259239_orig.jpg

ANY STUDY BACKING HER UP. Why do I have to keep asking for this? You’ve given me a video of HER talking, HER book, and HER abstract...
Any psychology book would back her up. Why does she need someone elses study to back her study up?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not according to her. She apparently can. She might as well be saying all Asians are good at math...
She said she spoke to every white person? Its not the same as saying all Asians are good at math because she is not saying all whites feel that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Any psychology book would back her up. Why does she need someone elses study to back her study up?

Well some of the psychology books may back her up ... A degree in psychology can be either a Liberal Arts or Science degree.
You really don't need to guess which school Dr. Deangelo's degree falls under ... :thup:

Forum List

Back