Another Pregnant Wife Goes Missing

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Reminded me of the Lacy Peterson murder. Is this another case of a husband getting rid of his pregnant wife?

Search continues for missing woman at Joshua Tree park

Erin-Corwin-1.jpg

Way too early to tell what went on, but two things struck me and neither is related. First, the article refers to her as WHITE. Would they refer to her as BLACK if she were a perpetrator on the lam of the Black race? Um, no. I hear reports on the radio all the time of police looking for perps, and all they ever give for descriptions is approximate height and weight, which is soooo helpful.

The other thing that strikes is that this is a very pretty girl, and would be a magnet for sicko perps looking to rape and murder.

Way too early to tell what went on, but two things struck me and neither is related. First, the article refers to her as WHITE. Would they refer to her as BLACK if she were a perpetrator on the lam of the Black race? Um, no. I hear reports on the radio all the time of police looking for perps, and all they ever give for descriptions is approximate height and weight, which is soooo helpful.

The other thing that strikes is that this is a very pretty girl, and would be a magnet for sicko perps looking to rape and murder.

I think they have to include the race for descriptive purposes. She is not ugly but I would not consider her pretty. She looks strained in this photo to me. Its almost as if she really is not wanting to be there.

Then again, having read the article once more, she was last seen at 7am Saturday and the husband didn't report her missing until Sunday? Now did he not report it until then, or was it the police rule of 24 hours before opening a missing persons case? If it's the former, he isn't looking too good.

Honestly...if my wife disappeared, I might not realize it for 24 hours, especially if I thought I knew what she was doing. (Working a long shift, night out with friends, etc.)

Honestly...if my wife disappeared, I might not realize it for 24 hours, especially if I thought I knew what she was doing. (Working a long shift, night out with friends, etc.)

She was 3 months pregnant though. I know when my wife was pregnant I stayed in constant contact with her. Come to think of it my wife and I keep in contact with each other when either one of us is not at home.

Reminded me of the Lacy Peterson murder. Is this another case of a husband getting rid of his pregnant wife?

Search continues for missing woman at Joshua Tree park

I think it looks like that too. As far as saying she is white, it is pretty clear they did that to include all identifying information in case a member of the public sees her. Why make is a racial issue?

Corwin, who is three months pregnant, is white, 5 feet, 2 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. She has no history of medical or psychological issues. She was last seen driving a blue, 2013 Toyota Corolla with California license plate number 7CJX519.

They are giving specific information in the hopes someone might see her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back