Another pro white candidate wins primary in NC

The SPLC is a very well-funded hate group. It's another Geroge Soros-funded farce. I don't get why so many care what it thinks about anything. In other words, If the SPLC is opposing this Candidate, you know he's the logical choice in this election.

The SPLC is a very well-funded hate group. It's another Geroge Soros-funded farce. I don't get why so many care what it thinks about anything. In other words, If the SPLC is opposing this Candidate, you know he's the logical choice in this election.

Odious will be disappointed if it isn’t true.

Pretty simple, if the SPLC is opposing the Candidate, you know it's the right Candidate to support. It is what it is.

Pretty simple, if the SPLC is opposing the Candidate, you know it's the right Candidate to support. It is what it is.

So if Odious is correct, and the guy is a racist white nationalist fascist, you’d support him just because some group didn’t like him?

I'll take a racist who loves this Nation and upholds the Constitution over a globalist who hates this Nation (as it is) and want's to rewrite the Constitution!

So if Odious is correct, and the guy is a racist white nationalist fascist, you’d support him just because some group didn’t like him?

The SPLC will endorse whatever Democrat is running. Bet on that. In this case, i'm sure it's opposing the Republican Candidate. Therefore, that Republican will have my full support.

The SPLC will endorse whatever Democrat is running. Bet on that. In this case, i'm sure it's opposing the Republican Candidate. Therefore, that Republican will have my full support.

Interesting.

I always just think for myself whenever I decide whom to support. I’ve never done it your way before.

I'll take a racist who loves this Nation and upholds the Constitution over a globalist who hates this Nation (as it is) and want's to rewrite the Constitution!

What if that person thinks you’re a brain-dead cracker because of your skin color?

That's your takeaway from this story? :lol:

You support a president who refuses to uphold the Constitution, and who has stated that he wants to re-write, or ignore, the Constitution.

You support a president who refuses to uphold the Constitution, and who has stated that he wants to re-write, or ignore, the Constitution.

Slow that camel down, that guy is no longer President.

It's so odd to watch you white supremacists so proudly show your true colors, yet still be such cowardly little weasels that you can't speak openly and honestly about your white supremacism, even on an anonymous message board.

That is a special brand of cowardice.

What if that person thinks you’re a brain-dead cracker because of your skin color?
In the end it's usually a choice between a goat poop and horse poop sandwich... I maintain that I'll take the racist MF'er who upholds the Constitution each & every damn time! A litmus test or me that supersedes personal, racist animus, if you will...

Last edited:
You forgot an important preface there bud, 'in your opinion' ... objective facts please, like (pen and a phone type facts) lol

White people. The only group that democrats will call racist for voting in their own best interest.

Forum List

Back