Another pro white candidate wins primary in NC

SPLC: NC house candidate believes 'God is a Racist and a White Supremacist'

Great news! Hope he takes out the democrat holding the seat!

How is he going to take out the democrat if the GOP is no longer supporting him? Even the republicans think this dude is off his rocker. From your link.............................

District 48 will include parts of Hoke, Scotland, and Robeson counties.

Walker cannot be forced off the ballot, though the N.C. GOP has formally withdrawn their support.

""The party finds the candidate and his beliefs to be repugnant, and believes that his beliefs and views have no place in our political party or any political party," said N.C. GOP Executive Chairman Dallas Woodhouse.

Woodhouse said the party was unaware of Walker's views and statements until the past couple days.

White people. The only group that democrats will call racist for voting in their own best interest.

This is self interest?

Some of those quotes include "God is a Racist and a White Supremacist," "What is wrong with being a White Supremacist," and "One also has to realize that all Jews (sic) are the children of Satan."
You can keep your self interest.

So if Odious is correct, and the guy is a racist white nationalist fascist, you’d support him just because some group didn’t like him?
Gosh, after looking at the comments here so far, I really can't understand why minorities aren't FLOCKING to the GOP.

I mean, the economy is currently good 'n stuff!

I can't understand how someone like that can capture 2/3 of the vote....that's pretty sad :(

It's so odd to watch you white supremacists so proudly show your true colors, yet still be such cowardly little weasels that you can't speak openly and honestly about your white supremacism, even on an anonymous message board.

That is a special brand of cowardice.

That's what I thought as well. They put up posts proud of white supremacists winning elections, yet when called on it they're offended for being called white supremacists.

Cons pick a side. Either you are with the Tiki Torch Brigade and White Pointy Hat Pustules or you aren't. All of your actions and comments say that you are.

You run as a racist, you will lose my vote, we have no room n this country for more hate.

I also believe the SPLC is a radical hate group, you get their support and I won’t vote for you.

White people. The only group that democrats will call racist for voting in their own best interest.
Only when their reasons for this are racist, as yours clearly are.
I vote for policies that work for me. I don’t give a shit about you, your race, your feelings or anything else.
That's nice.
Why should I care? I’m voting for jobs, good economy and lower taxes. You’re free to go get one of those jobs. I’m not voting so I can pay a price to help your dumb ass.

I vote for policies that work for me. I don’t give a shit about you, your race, your feelings or anything else.
That's nice.
Why should I care? I’m voting for jobs, good economy and lower taxes. You’re free to go get one of those jobs. I’m not voting so I can pay a price to help your dumb ass.
I'm not sure who you think you're fooling, but I know that those are not the reasons you vote the way you do

This is self interest?

Some of those quotes include "God is a Racist and a White Supremacist," "What is wrong with being a White Supremacist," and "One also has to realize that all Jews (sic) are the children of Satan."
You can keep your self interest.
List his economic policies. I start there. I also want to see the entire quote and the context. I don’t take your cherry picking a few words here and there seriously.

That's nice.
I'm not sure who you think you're fooling, but I know that those are not the reasons you vote the way you do
Well in that case you’re an idiot who has way more racial problems than I do.

Last edited:
It's a state election and republicans have declined to endorse the guy who seems to have an alternate life on the internet. He could run as Carlos Danger's next running mate if he wins the election.

So if Odious is correct, and the guy is a racist white nationalist fascist, you’d support him just because some group didn’t like him?
Gosh, after looking at the comments here so far, I really can't understand why minorities aren't FLOCKING to the GOP. I mean, the economy is currently good 'n stuff!
I can't understand how someone like that can capture 2/3 of the vote....that's pretty sad :(
My guess is that this is more likely a last gasp than a big change.

That's nice.
Well in that case you’re an idiot who has way more racial problems than I do.
Right, that always seems to be the case. Everyone else is racist and has the race issues. Gotcha, wink wink .

SPLC: NC house candidate believes 'God is a Racist and a White Supremacist'

Great news! Hope he takes out the democrat holding the seat!

How is he going to take out the democrat if the GOP is no longer supporting him? Even the republicans think this dude is off his rocker. From your link.............................

District 48 will include parts of Hoke, Scotland, and Robeson counties.

Walker cannot be forced off the ballot, though the N.C. GOP has formally withdrawn their support.

""The party finds the candidate and his beliefs to be repugnant, and believes that his beliefs and views have no place in our political party or any political party," said N.C. GOP Executive Chairman Dallas Woodhouse.

Woodhouse said the party was unaware of Walker's views and statements until the past couple days.

GOP didn't back Trump either he still won. You don't NEED the parties help just need the voters to vote for you.

I'll take a racist who loves this Nation and upholds the Constitution over a globalist who hates this Nation (as it is) and want's to rewrite the Constitution!
Then you are just as much of a scumbag as he is.

Forum List

Back