Another racist democrat.

What did I tell ya? :lol:
Why is her statement racist? Plerase explain.

(Oh...and Gunny and yourself are KNOWN racists on this forum and the two of you always start race baiting threads. You are what you are...embrace it.)
You are a liar. You have yet to link to a single instance of me being a racist.
Racist thinks I am going to search the forum to quote him. Are you serious?

Nice race baiting thread, though.
You can not even in this thread quote where i said anything racist. Much less any other thread.
It is a race baiting thread. Typical of racists....like yourself. Just because you are a race traitor...that doesn't mean you aren't a racist.

Here's ANOTHER RACIST DemocRAT, but this drunken, broke, murderer wants to be our next president...DemocRATS, the party of the KKK!

23u5tzp.png
So now we get to say anyone that supports a racist (no matter what the context) is a racist?

Oh boy, this should be fun.

What did I tell ya? :lol:

(Oh...and Gunny and yourself are KNOWN racists on this forum and the two of you always start race baiting threads. You are what you are...embrace it.)

You can not even in this thread quote where i said anything racist. Much less any other thread.
It is a race baiting thread. Typical of racists....like yourself. Just because you are a race traitor...that doesn't mean you aren't a racist.
No baiting at all it is a linked thread directly to the NEWS source. You haven't even got the gonads to admit when you are wrong. She declared they were in a race war which according to you would prove she is a racist, then when confronted with the fact she said it you pretend she did not, it is IN the news story.

Here's ANOTHER RACIST DemocRAT, but this drunken, broke, murderer wants to be our next president...DemocRATS, the party of the KKK!

23u5tzp.png
So now we get to say anyone that supports a racist (no matter what the context) is a racist?

You make that claim every day here, hell you claim if we do not instantly denounce someone we are a racist. I notice when you support them that is not true.

The double standard exists by defending black racists while condemning their white counterparts. Nah mean?
Where have I defended anyone...I am simply asking how it is racist.
She made it so a long time ago when she called riots and looting "our race war."
It couldn't have been that long ago. I don't recall her saying that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It was in the link, all you had to do is read it.
I quoted the tweet...dont see it.

Read the complete article, it's there.

No baiting at all it is a linked thread directly to the NEWS source. You haven't even got the gonads to admit when you are wrong. She declared they were in a race war which according to you would prove she is a racist, then when confronted with the fact she said it you pretend she did not, it is IN the news story.
You expect me to click on links you provide...you are a racist. Who knows where I will be taken or if it is a virus to take out black people's computers.

23u5tzp.png

You make that claim every day here, hell you claim if we do not instantly denounce someone we are a racist. I notice when you support them that is not true.
Who do I support?

You expect me to click on links you provide...you are a racist. Who knows where I will be taken or if it is a virus to take out black people's computers.
lol. Excellent. :p

Paranoid, are we? :lmao:

Go ahead report me. If you think I link to unacceptable sites or a virus report me and see what happens. And I repeat you are a proven liar. You keep proving it post after post.

I am glad you have a sense of humor...or else we would be going round and round like that idiot, Gunny

Go ahead report me. If you think I link to unacceptable sites or a virus report me and see what happens. And I repeat you are a proven liar. You keep proving it post after post.
Why would I report you?All I said is I don't trust you because you are a racist.

Stupid are we? Notice I quoted text from the link...buffoon.

Why would I report you?All I said is I don't trust you because you are a racist.
You are a liar proven each time you make that ridiculous claim and refuse to back it up.

You want to know what is even funnier, Carib...I stated a thread a few weeks back and clearly stated what I thought about Gunny...the idiot even thanked me.

Someone needs an enema.

Yes, you are.

Yes, you are.
SJ...you can do beter than that. Admit it, that was weak. I am disappointed with you.

Yep, white privillage. Thats what they teach em in college, and the same people who belive that crap often get to college on schollarships, go figure.
Her writtings make her sound like someone who has given up on America, as she obviously holds Castro in higher regard. Its unbelievable who gets elected,
They could have elected anyone else like a construction worker or a janitor and they could do a better job than her.

Forum List

Back