Another reason for disliking Obama... he's a narcissist and thinks he's better then everyone else!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation.
When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

then you read what a dick head he was complaining about everything including M&Ms!
Here's what it's like when President Obama gets mad
In a new memoir, " Power Forward: My Presidential Education ," Love discusses being by Obama's side "on the campaign trail when no one believed in him" and in the "seconds before stepping onstage to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America." Though most of the stories are positive, Love also shared stories of what it was like to upset the president.

"Listen, Reggie, I think you're a great guy. But, (Obama paused and leaned forward) if you're not up to doing this job, I can get someone else to do it. You have one job and if I have to worry about all this stuff, then you're not making it easy for me to do my job.

While on the flight Love offered Obama the bag of trail mix.
"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose. 'No thank you, sir,' I answered, then made the first of what would be thousands of notes to self: No candy with the trail mix.
Here s what it s like when President Obama gets mad - Yahoo Finance

Just a real shame this idiot is representing the USA...totally disheartening!

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation.
When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

then you read what a dick head he was complaining about everything including M&Ms!
In a new memoir, " Power Forward: My Presidential Education ," Love discusses being by Obama's side "on the campaign trail when no one believed in him" and in the "seconds before stepping onstage to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America." Though most of the stories are positive, Love also shared stories of what it was like to upset the president.

"Listen, Reggie, I think you're a great guy. But, (Obama paused and leaned forward) if you're not up to doing this job, I can get someone else to do it. You have one job and if I have to worry about all this stuff, then you're not making it easy for me to do my job.

"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose. 'No thank you, sir,' I answered, then made the first of what would be thousands of notes to self: No candy with the trail mix.

OMG!!!!! The president is confident of himself? The horrors.

Worse than self confidence, he actually chooses not to eat M&Ms.

Where will this travesty end?

Obama told him.

NO he is a narcissist!
Any executive management expert will tell you that this type of personality known as a "know it all" doesn't get along with people very well.
Any normal person would find that above example as an abhorrent person that most people wouldn't want to work with.
But of course a LIP like you has such a low estimation of yourself that you are a perfect example of what Gruber was describing as
"Stupidity of American voter" that voted for Obamacare, Obama and is so far up Obama's behind he is constantly getting gassed but doesn't know it!

Of course little minds like yours have a difficult time working with normal people that would find such a picayunish, child-like attitude.."eweww there are M&Ms in my candy... get them out"! Instead as an adult you don't complain you don't make a minion make sure there are NO M&Ms this is not very 'Presidential"! My president would be too busy protecting the world rather then being like a little kid ...get rid of those M&Ms!! Blahhh!
How childish and you defending that childishness just show once again the LIP characteristics that constitute the "Stupidity of the American voter"!

Of course little minds like yours have a difficult time working with normal people that would find such a picayunish, child-like attitude.."eweww there are M&Ms in my candy... get them out"! Instead as an adult you don't complain you don't make a minion make sure there are NO M&Ms this is not very 'Presidential"! My president would be too busy protecting the world rather then being like a little kid ...get rid of those M&Ms!! Blahhh!
How childish and you defending that childishness just show once again the LIP characteristics that constitute the "Stupidity of the American voter"!

So you have never said to someone: "I'm not going to eat this; do you want it?"

Where did Love say he was told to remove the M&Ms? I haven't read the entire book but what YOU posted said that Love made that decision himself.

Seems odd to me that you would get this upset about something so inconsequential. Oh well. To each their own.

See it is because LIPs like most Obamatrons totally think these minor characteristic flaws are just that .."minor"!
But it is these little "flaws" i.e. "I don't want the M&Ms...wahh... because I'm a little kid"... or "I'm better then most of you at anything I do because
I'm better then you"... these are the flaws that indicated to me what a failure as a human being Obama is and even more so as president!
Petulant little kid stomping his feet at the GOP for NOT wanting to give Iran nuclear bombs! Little kid LIES about how many people are truly
uninsured, or someone who as he told us depends on "tricks" and tactics" and not the truth!
He tells LIPs/Obamatrons exactly what you want to hear, nevermind what you hear are lies, like a little kid who stomps his feet and says...
I don't want the M&Ms...instead of as an adult... just don't eat them!

Obama told him.

NO he is a narcissist!
Any executive management expert will tell you that this type of personality known as a "know it all" doesn't get along with people very well.
Any normal person would find that above example as an abhorrent person that most people wouldn't want to work with.
But of course a LIP like you has such a low estimation of yourself that you are a perfect example of what Gruber was describing as
"Stupidity of American voter" that voted for Obamacare, Obama and is so far up Obama's behind he is constantly getting gassed but doesn't know it!

Seriously. What a load of bullshit. You don't know me and you don't know my politics. But if I'm not willing to jump on your absurd "I HATE OBAMA" band wagon you think you can just slap a label on me. You're in no position to call anyone stupid. Now I think I will leave you to your little masturbation fest.

So you have never said to someone: "I'm not going to eat this; do you want it?"

Where did Love say he was told to remove the M&Ms? I haven't read the entire book but what YOU posted said that Love made that decision himself.

Seems odd to me that you would get this upset about something so inconsequential. Oh well. To each their own.

"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose."

Like a little kid...wrinkling his nose... and stomping his feet..."I'm NOT GOING TO EAT THESE"!!!
Wasn't necessary but is a perfect example of what a juvenile behavior that depends on fooling people.
These "inconsequentials" on each might be "inconsequential" but it shows a petulant stomp my feet little kid attitude that is totally demeaning of the leader of the Free World! Why is he concerned about M&Ms when he tells Americans so many lies ?
These examples are what psychologists would say are personality characteristics that indicate an immature individual...who just happens to be the President! A little kid as President!

So, is this the daily outrage? Obama doesn't like M&M's? Stop the presses!
I believe that's an impeachable offense. Add it to the list.

37) Took M&Ms out of bag of trail mix and would not eat them.

38) Believes people around him who do their jobs poorly are a hindrance. What an ego!

Yea it should have been known to LIPs like you that this idiot in chief was such a child!
There are many many examples like these that show his juvenile behavior and some of which ARE A DIRECT cost to us as taxpayers!
Case in point:
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that the Obama family’s 2014 Christmas vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, cost taxpayers $3,672,798 in flight expenses alone. Christmas in Hawaii is an annual tradition for the family and their most recent visit, from December 19, 2014, to January 4, 2015, marked their seventh Hawaiianvacation. The documents came from the Department of the Air Force in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed on January 5, 2015. Costs for the trip to Hawaii, to the West Coast, and to Martha’s Vineyard last year, cost nearly $3 million alone in transportation.

According to the documents, the Obama’s spent 17.8 hours in the air round-trip at $206,337.00 per hour, bringing the total cost to taxpayers to $3,672,798.60. Judicial Watch Obama Family s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers 3 672 798 in Transportation Expenses - Judicial Watch

YUP millions of dollars so Obama could play golf! How selfish! How juvenile. How déclassé! He wasted millions of our tax money to play golf!
So yes idiotic childish demands like "I don't like M&Ms" perfect examples of a kid loose with a piggy bank and we are paying for it!

Why didn't he go to his home in chicago for the holidays as Bush did MORE times then Obama has been to his Chicago home!
Why was it necessary to run up millions in hotels,etc. just for him to play golf?
How selfish! What a little kid ..."I don't like M&Ms" !

Obama is the antichrist.....m and ms are heavenly sent by god to enjoy chocolate goodness. And using his divine power he made them to melt in your mouth and not in your hands. Damn all Buffy had to do was carry around divine m&ms to kill the evil vampires instead of a wooden stake!

1gq0phg.jpg

Yea it should have been known to LIPs like you that this idiot in chief was such a child!
There are many many examples like these that show his juvenile behavior and some of which ARE A DIRECT cost to us as taxpayers!
Case in point:
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that the Obama family’s 2014 Christmas vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, cost taxpayers $3,672,798 in flight expenses alone. Christmas in Hawaii is an annual tradition for the family and their most recent visit, from December 19, 2014, to January 4, 2015, marked their seventh Hawaiianvacation. The documents came from the Department of the Air Force in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed on January 5, 2015. Costs for the trip to Hawaii, to the West Coast, and to Martha’s Vineyard last year, cost nearly $3 million alone in transportation.

According to the documents, the Obama’s spent 17.8 hours in the air round-trip at $206,337.00 per hour, bringing the total cost to taxpayers to $3,672,798.60. Judicial Watch Obama Family s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers 3 672 798 in Transportation Expenses - Judicial Watch

YUP millions of dollars so Obama could play golf! How selfish! How juvenile. How déclassé! He wasted millions of our tax money to play golf!
So yes idiotic childish demands like "I don't like M&Ms" perfect examples of a kid loose with a piggy bank and we are paying for it!

Why didn't he go to his home in chicago for the holidays as Bush did MORE times then Obama has been to his Chicago home!
Why was it necessary to run up millions in hotels,etc. just for him to play golf?
...And he takes VACATIONS too? Does his evil know no bounds? Only an evil secret Muslim commie would rather go vacation in Hawaii than Chicago.

38) Believes people around him who do their jobs poorly are a hindrance. What an ego!

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was asked what question he would ask potential presidential candidates, he said the greatest presidents were all men who “never considered themselves the smartest guy in the room.”

Gates said, “I think the question is, what kind of people do you want around you to advise you? I think that the — there is a great quote from Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. about FDR. He said he had a second rate intellect but a first rate temperament. I think if you look at our greatest presidents, Washington, Lincoln, both Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan, they were people who had a first class temperament, and so they never considered themselves the smartest guy in the room, but they wanted the smartest people around them and they could take their advice, shape it on their own instincts and own views. I think the kind of people that a candidate wants advising him or her is critically important. The rest of it is, I think, you know, you can’t predict the problems that a president will face.”

Now compare the above SEASONED EXECUTIVE's observation compared to Obama's narcissistic opinion of himself:
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”

I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
“I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Again... compare the attitudes of the GREAT Presidents that had much bigger and more impactful decisions to make with this pin head!

Case in point:

...And he takes VACATIONS too? Does his evil know no bounds? Only an evil secret Muslim commie would rather go vacation in Hawaii than Chicago.
Spending millions of tax dollars when he could go to Chicago...i.e. save some money as Bush did go to his home!
But no... the petulant little kid had to show he can play golf... what a ditz you and you Obamatron LIPs are to the rest of the working world!

Well, so you know, the sun rises in the east, just another reason to hate Obama!

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was asked what question he would ask potential presidential candidates, he said the greatest presidents were all men who “never considered themselves the smartest guy in the room.”

Gates said, “I think the question is, what kind of people do you want around you to advise you? I think that the — there is a great quote from Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. about FDR. He said he had a second rate intellect but a first rate temperament. I think if you look at our greatest presidents, Washington, Lincoln, both Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan, they were people who had a first class temperament, and so they never considered themselves the smartest guy in the room, but they wanted the smartest people around them and they could take their advice, shape it on their own instincts and own views. I think the kind of people that a candidate wants advising him or her is critically important. The rest of it is, I think, you know, you can’t predict the problems that a president will face.”

Now compare the above SEASONED EXECUTIVE's observation compared to Obama's narcissistic opinion of himself:
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”

I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
“I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Again... compare the attitudes of the GREAT Presidents that had much bigger and more impactful decisions to make with this pin head!
As opposed to the last Republican president who was a dumbass and surrounded himself with other dumbasses and sociopaths? I'd rather deal with someone with an ego.

Forum List

Back