Another reason for disliking Obama... he's a narcissist and thinks he's better then everyone else!

healthmyths posts a graphic of an online NEWSMAX poll and thinks it negates all of the improvements to the economy! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I couldn't stand him as a Senator and can stand him even less as President

he has no consciences, he's a proven liar, he's a cold uncaring human being

He's brought a lot of hurt and damage on us

You weren't even aware of him as a senator and still know nothing of his accomplishments.

11051905_930595240318792_1218039202753992723_n.png
Hmmm, looks like he fundamentally transformed America, doesn't it?

Unemployment down. 14 year plunge in labor force participation rate halted for past 11 months. Number of uninsured down in all 50 states for 2014. Unemployment down in 49 states for 2014. Gas prices a dollar lower than a few months ago.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.

BUT THE MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T EAT M&Ms!!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

Unemployment down. 14 year plunge in labor force participation rate halted for past 11 months. Number of uninsured down in all 50 states for 2014. Unemployment down in 49 states for 2014. Gas prices a dollar lower than a few months ago.

Instead, he offers them to a friend.

IMPEACH NOW!!!

what's scary is Obama does still have a small percentage of cult followers in his camp
and I think most of them are on this board

just awful for the rest of us and our country

Instead, he offers them to a friend.

IMPEACH NOW!!!
You can't expect someone to eat M&Ms after a Negro has touched them. No wonder the poor bastards are upset over this incident.

I couldn't stand him as a Senator and can stand him even less as President

he has no consciences, he's a proven liar, he's a cold uncaring human being

He's brought a lot of hurt and damage on us

You weren't even aware of him as a senator and still know nothing of his accomplishments.

11051905_930595240318792_1218039202753992723_n.png
Hmmm, looks like he fundamentally transformed America, doesn't it?

Well he's transformed you into where you will believe everything over the what THE majority of the people in the country is feeling and saying

are you paid?

Republicans think if you don't hate him, you must be a "cult follower".

But spewing that much hate for no apparent reason seems to indicate that it's the Republicans who are actually part of a "cult". The "Hate Obama for no Apparent Reason" cult.

Well he's transformed you into where you will believe everything over the what THE majority of the people in the country is feeling and saying

are you paid?

80 percent of Americans believe we should grant legal status or a path to citizenship to the illegal immigrants. How come the GOP isn't listening to "what THE majority of the people in the country is feeling and saying"?

Are you a hypocrite?

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation.
When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

then you read what a dick head he was complaining about everything including M&Ms!
Here's what it's like when President Obama gets mad
In a new memoir, " Power Forward: My Presidential Education ," Love discusses being by Obama's side "on the campaign trail when no one believed in him" and in the "seconds before stepping onstage to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America." Though most of the stories are positive, Love also shared stories of what it was like to upset the president.

"Listen, Reggie, I think you're a great guy. But, (Obama paused and leaned forward) if you're not up to doing this job, I can get someone else to do it. You have one job and if I have to worry about all this stuff, then you're not making it easy for me to do my job.

While on the flight Love offered Obama the bag of trail mix.
"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose. 'No thank you, sir,' I answered, then made the first of what would be thousands of notes to self: No candy with the trail mix.
Here s what it s like when President Obama gets mad - Yahoo Finance

Just a real shame this idiot is representing the USA...totally disheartening!

What's amusing is that Barry actually seems to think he is the smartest man in the room. Yet when you go back and look at his record of accomplishments...he's incredibly mediocre at everything he's done since leaving Harvard Law.

He wasn't a great lawyer...

He wasn't a great college instructor...

He was in fact an abysmal legislator...

If he'd been properly vetted by the main stream media he never would have beaten Hillary let alone McCain.

If he hadn't been GIVEN the title of President of the Harvard Law Review, Barack Obama would have ended up being a nothing. He rode that piece of luck to a six figure book deal, a job at a prestigious law firm, a teaching job at a prestigious college and political office. What six years of him trying to be an executive have proven is that he's NOT the smartest man in the room...even when he surrounds himself with idiots like Joe Biden and John Kerry.

As usual LIPs/Obamatrons ONLY see the 'BIG PICTURE" The GRAND PLAN"! The 5 year Plan!
Fortunately for those of us NOT as smart as Obama BUT do have obviously MORE common sense the the LIPs/Obamatrons who continue to take the gas Obama emits like a frog in water heating up but they don't notice... we are the ones that do the work.
We are the ones that have to be concerned with the little "details" i.e. Reggie Love' the M&M security guard!
Yea fortunately for us that pay the way for the Light-headed Luddlys of the world to exist i.e. Luddly being on food stamps, free internet, etc.
are recognizing what this poll shows and that the LIPS/Obamatrons have to ignore to maintain their ignorance that they've been had!
The Luddlys are outnumbered by those of us that work nearly 3 of us to 1 Luddly in all categories of the below poll!
And almost 4 to one Luddly in trusting Obama! 80% of Americans don't trust him!

View attachment 37701

Lean down, put your head between your knees and take a few deep breaths before you pop a seam.

Then, please post a link.

Thanks.

Again the FACTS are Luddly...YOU make up the minority of people also known as LIP/Obamatrons that are incapable of admitting that
you've been fooled by Obama.
Remember Obama told you if you had taken time to read his "Dreams from My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He was counting on people like you that had NO valid reason to vote for him other then he was black.
He had NO experiences as an executive, i.e. governor ... less then 2 years in the senate...voted
According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator
in his six years.
Voting in the Illinois Senate is done by members pushing one of three buttons. Unlike most states, the Illinois Senate allows members to vote yes, no, or present. It takes 30 affirmative votes to pass legislation during final action.[4][5]
The number of negative votes does not matter. Therefore, the use of the present vote has the same effect as voting no.
Obama s Legislative Record
Obama’s pattern of indecisiveness continues — and it has Democrats worried.
Its basis is the 129 times he voted “present.” On 36 of those occasions, he was the only one to vote present of the 60 senators. One of those occasions was in 1999, when he twice chose not to vote on a bill protecting sexual-assault victims from having the explicit details of their cases made public without “good cause.” Bonnie Grabenhofer, the president of the Illinois National Organization of Women at the time, said she endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2007 in part because “when we needed someone to take a stand, Senator Obama took a pass.”
National Review

Poll source: Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe U.S. news politics world health finance video science technology live news stream

NOW AGAIN "Luddly" you are in the minority by nearly 4 to one i.e. 4 people are tired of being fooled by Obama and one (like you
still can't come to grips with Obama's ineptness!

ObamalPoll2015-03-11 at 2.01.26 PM.png

Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe U.S. news politics world health finance video science technology live news stream

So Luddly... here is the link again... YOU can vote you know we have no barring duplicate voting but you should realize even if there are duplicate voting going on there seems to be more people who disapprove of Obama then want to prove differently!
This may go over your LIP head so let state another way.
There maybe people that have done duplicate voting no question.
BUT there by the shear number discrepancy seems MORE people disapprove then approve of Obama!
I'm sure this goes over your head but there are fewer people that want to see Obama's approval ratings go up versus those that want to see it go down.
Something is at work here i.e. more don't like Obama then like him!

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation.
When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

then you read what a dick head he was complaining about everything including M&Ms!
Here's what it's like when President Obama gets mad
In a new memoir, " Power Forward: My Presidential Education ," Love discusses being by Obama's side "on the campaign trail when no one believed in him" and in the "seconds before stepping onstage to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America." Though most of the stories are positive, Love also shared stories of what it was like to upset the president.

"Listen, Reggie, I think you're a great guy. But, (Obama paused and leaned forward) if you're not up to doing this job, I can get someone else to do it. You have one job and if I have to worry about all this stuff, then you're not making it easy for me to do my job.

While on the flight Love offered Obama the bag of trail mix.
"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose. 'No thank you, sir,' I answered, then made the first of what would be thousands of notes to self: No candy with the trail mix.
Here s what it s like when President Obama gets mad - Yahoo Finance

Just a real shame this idiot is representing the USA...totally disheartening!

Honestly, he reminds me of Charles Barkley. He use to play basketball and every other word he used was me, I , and me. It was like the rest of the team didn't exist.

Worse than self confidence, he actually chooses not to eat M&Ms.

Where will this travesty end?

Of course little minds like yours have a difficult time working with normal people that would find such a picayunish, child-like attitude.."eweww there are M&Ms in my candy... get them out"! Instead as an adult you don't complain you don't make a minion make sure there are NO M&Ms this is not very 'Presidential"! My president would be too busy protecting the world rather then being like a little kid ...get rid of those M&Ms!! Blahhh!
How childish and you defending that childishness just show once again the LIP characteristics that constitute the "Stupidity of the American voter"!

So you have never said to someone: "I'm not going to eat this; do you want it?"

Where did Love say he was told to remove the M&Ms? I haven't read the entire book but what YOU posted said that Love made that decision himself.

Seems odd to me that you would get this upset about something so inconsequential. Oh well. To each their own.

"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose."

Like a little kid...wrinkling his nose... and stomping his feet..."I'm NOT GOING TO EAT THESE"!!!
Wasn't necessary but is a perfect example of what a juvenile behavior that depends on fooling people.
These "inconsequentials" on each might be "inconsequential" but it shows a petulant stomp my feet little kid attitude that is totally demeaning of the leader of the Free World! Why is he concerned about M&Ms when he tells Americans so many lies ?
These examples are what psychologists would say are personality characteristics that indicate an immature individual...who just happens to be the President! A little kid as President!

You're the only one sounding like a little brat. In fact, you've perfected the act.

Obama cult followers are as bad as the people who followed Jim Jones to their deaths.

they should scare us all

Steph is a right wing bubble cult follower with two brain cells to rub together when shes chilly

Worse than self confidence, he actually chooses not to eat M&Ms.

Where will this travesty end?

Of course little minds like yours have a difficult time working with normal people that would find such a picayunish, child-like attitude.."eweww there are M&Ms in my candy... get them out"! Instead as an adult you don't complain you don't make a minion make sure there are NO M&Ms this is not very 'Presidential"! My president would be too busy protecting the world rather then being like a little kid ...get rid of those M&Ms!! Blahhh!
How childish and you defending that childishness just show once again the LIP characteristics that constitute the "Stupidity of the American voter"!

So you have never said to someone: "I'm not going to eat this; do you want it?"

Where did Love say he was told to remove the M&Ms? I haven't read the entire book but what YOU posted said that Love made that decision himself.

Seems odd to me that you would get this upset about something so inconsequential. Oh well. To each their own.

"The senator opened the bag of trail mix I'd bought and proceeded to pick out every M&M, holding them all in his palm like pieces of candy-coated toxic waste. 'I'm not going to eat these,' he said while pushing his hand in my general direction. 'Do you want them?' he asked, wrinkling his nose."

Like a little kid...wrinkling his nose... and stomping his feet..."I'm NOT GOING TO EAT THESE"!!!
Wasn't necessary but is a perfect example of what a juvenile behavior that depends on fooling people.
These "inconsequentials" on each might be "inconsequential" but it shows a petulant stomp my feet little kid attitude that is totally demeaning of the leader of the Free World! Why is he concerned about M&Ms when he tells Americans so many lies ?
These examples are what psychologists would say are personality characteristics that indicate an immature individual...who just happens to be the President! A little kid as President!

You're the only one sounding like a little brat. In fact, you've perfected the act.

Blame the messenger is the best you can do to defend THE PRESIDENT?
Seriously... this is the smartest president ever! This is the guy that told us in his OWN words...
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."-- Barack Obama
Rise Of The Oceans Sound Clip Quote MP3 and Ringtone - Hark

And you call me a little brat?
This guy says the oceans slow and planet heals BUT he has problems with M&Ms in candy?

Really? Don't you LIPs comprehend how absolutely ludicrous you people by defending this guy sound?
And not one of you seem to comprehend when Obama told those of us smart enough to understand this statement:
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."
Obama WAS an angry black man! And that he really hated the United States reinforced by sitting for 20 years listening to a minister yelling
"God Damn America"
Naw, naw, naw. Not God Bless America. God Damn America! That’s in the Bible. For killing innocent people. God Damn America for treating us citizens as less than human. God Damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and she is Supreme."
The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent. Think about this. Think about this. For every one Oprah, a billionaire, you’ve got 5 million blacks that are out of work. For every one Colin Powell, a millionaire, you’ve got 10 million blacks who cannot read. For every one Condi-Skeezer Rice, you’ve got 1 million in prison. For every one Tiger Woods, who needs to get beat at the Masters, with his Cablanasian hips, playing on a course that discriminates against women, God has this way of brining you up short when you get to big for your Cablanasian britches. For every one Tiger Woods, we’ve got 10,000 black kids who will never see a golf course. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent.”

The full story behind Wright s God Damn America sermon Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:
I don't know the guy personally (Obama) but from what I've seen he doesn't quite fit the mold of a malignant narcissist. It's not a name anyone should throw around too lightly BTW. Real actual malignant narcissists are like diet serial killers. They kill their victims psychologically, usually, but sometimes they cross over to actual murder.

Obama has shown signs of remorse and humility. A narcissist never does. EVER. I personally think he is underqualified/overwhelmed and just is a self-absorbed party boy at heart. Though some of those "I'm the second coming of Dr. Martin Luther King" singsong speeches he does come really close to the fine line..

Forum List

Back