Another Reason I`m Voting For Ted Cruz!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Cruz boots "FAG" from event, LOVE IT!!!

16-Year-Old Trans Boy Ejected From Ted Cruz Rally in Maryland

Mathew Rodriguez
April 25, 2016

Sixteen-year-old transgender boy James Van Kuilenberg says event staff at a Maryland rally for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz removed him from the event because of his gender identity, the Frederick News-Postreported.
In a YouTube video accompanying the report, Van Kuilenburg told the News-Post he was allowed into the Thursday morning event after he showed his ticket. But not long into the rally, event staff tapped him on the shoulder, misgendered him and asked him to leave, Van Kuilenberg said.

Van Kuilenberg attended the rally to "represent the LGBT youth who are hurt by his propaganda and rhetoric." Prior to entering the event, Van Kuilenberg stood outside with a sign that read "Human rights are not up for debate." Kuilenberg said he left the sign outside before entering the event space.

"GTP"
Trump even thinks Cruz has Courage!!!
Cd9RKMnVIAAlJnF.jpg

So having practiced bullying his daughters, Big Bad Ted has moved up to bullying teens. What a brave potential leader you're behind!

YO!!...rambo thanks to assholes like cruz and trump we are going to have the asshole named clinton as president....shall i say thanks now or later?....

How do they know it was a trans? anyone can dress for a part to play. and that's not beneath these people as we've seen from all the fake hate crimes they claim

Yo, as you if you needed another reason. You've been up Ted's ass more than his proctologist. lol

Last edited:
How do they know it was a trans? anyone can dress for a part to play. and that's not beneath these people as we've seen from all the fake hate crimes they claim

You need to be eternally vigilant. Maybe you can take turns with Sassy looking down people's pants.

Yo, Cruz boots "FAG" from event, LOVE IT!!!

Mathew Rodriguez
April 25, 2016

Sixteen-year-old transgender boy James Van Kuilenberg says event staff at a Maryland rally for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz removed him from the event because of his gender identity, the Frederick News-Postreported.
In a YouTube video accompanying the report, Van Kuilenburg told the News-Post he was allowed into the Thursday morning event after he showed his ticket. But not long into the rally, event staff tapped him on the shoulder, misgendered him and asked him to leave, Van Kuilenberg said.

Van Kuilenberg attended the rally to "represent the LGBT youth who are hurt by his propaganda and rhetoric." Prior to entering the event, Van Kuilenberg stood outside with a sign that read "Human rights are not up for debate." Kuilenberg said he left the sign outside before entering the event space.

"GTP"
Trump even thinks Cruz has Courage!!!
View attachment 72867
Yo, you're not mad they kicked you out? Did you go back into the closet?

"GFY"
ba5918a0c5cb5827b724e1321f19-reagan%20face.jpg

I have a genuine concern that how do we then accomodate Muslim women (this is not going to go over and I actually fear where it could lead) or Amish or well I live with Mennonites and Hutterites now.

You try to go into a womens bathroom as a man, Lord help you. You aren't walking out.

A friend of mine lets his 7 year old son use the men's room at the park without him. The dog goes with the boy.

Forum List

Back