Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

Most people don't remember how Kerry got the flip flopping label. He got it for saying he was for the 87 billion Iraq funding bill before he was against it.

The facts are:

The Bush administration wanted 87 billion for the war. The Democrats like Kerry supported an 87 billion dollar bill (he was 'for' it)

but their version PAID FOR IT. Bush did not want to pay for it, and in fact, vowed to veto that version (Bush was thus, first, against it).

The GOP version of the 87 billion did NOT PAY FOR IT. They just borrowed it and added it to the debt (you remember the debt, it comes up every once in a while nowadays) Kerry opposed the GOP budget busting version. He was against it. Bush was for it.

So...

Kerry was for it before he was against it. Bush was against it before he was for it.

Unlucky for Kerry, he got the flip flop label out of it, Bush didn't.

I remember all the cute but cheap flip flops that were handed out at the RNC convention for everyone to wave around....along with the purple heart band aids people were wearing......that was classy to say the least.
Wingnuts don't respect the military when the military vote Democrat. Just like they don't give the military credit when a Democrat is president.

Your childish adjectives used to describe posters you disagree with only make you look small and stupid.

And for the record EVERY poster here gave full credit to our militarys accomplishments. The potus gets the credit he deserves for the actions he commits.

You still didn't provide the specific details of the Gingrich cuts that get us to a balanced budget.
She hasn't a clue. She just parrots what she is told to parrot.

It is you who is clueless. You will vote for the idiot in office I presume without a second thought as to weather he will balance the budget or not. As will Joseph. Your demands for stats are nothing more than your attempt to elevate yourselves above the TC.
Voting for a conservative is the only way we will balance our budget. You morons can't even propose a budget, let alone pass one.

You assume that your concerns are my concerns. I am not that worried about balancing the budget right now. We need to create jobs first, get people consuming again, get people spending money again because they have jobs, which creates even more consumer demand, which increases manufacturing, which brings in more tax revenue for the government, which they can then use to pay down the debt.

Typically, Republicans have it ass backwards.

I remember all the cute but cheap flip flops that were handed out at the RNC convention for everyone to wave around....along with the purple heart band aids people were wearing......that was classy to say the least.
Wingnuts don't respect the military when the military vote Democrat. Just like they don't give the military credit when a Democrat is president.

Your childish adjectives used to describe posters you disagree with only make you look small and stupid.

And for the record EVERY poster here gave full credit to our militarys accomplishments. The potus gets the credit he deserves for the actions he commits.
But the wingnuts Republicans in the House of Representatives refused to commend the military for getting bin Laden.

It is you who is clueless. You will vote for the idiot in office I presume without a second thought as to weather he will balance the budget or not. As will Joseph. Your demands for stats are nothing more than your attempt to elevate yourselves above the TC.
Voting for a conservative is the only way we will balance our budget. You morons can't even propose a budget, let alone pass one.

You assume that your concerns are my concerns. I am not that worried about balancing the budget right now. We need to create jobs first, get people consuming again, get people spending money again because they have jobs, which creates even more consumer demand, which increases manufacturing, which brings in more tax revenue for the government, which they can then use to pay down the debt.

Hardly.

Does it ever occur to you guys to stop buying beer and cigs when your broke, or cancel your cellphone or cable?

Of course not. That's why were in this fucking mess.

NEWT has proven he can work with a divided congress to get a balanced budget passed as long as he has a president willing to sign off on the budget (like clinton was but obama isn't)

The fragrance in the air these days is of a GOP controlled congress. Then Newt can REALLY get some work done in favor of JOBS in America. :clap2:
Yeah......that's what "conservatives" said about those big changes in 2010.....and, proceeded to spend two MORE years of shouting "NO!"

handjob.gif

"Do I anticipate that at some point they recognize that doing nothing is not an option? That's my hope. And that should be their hope, too, because if they don't, I think we'll have a different set of leaders in Congress," Obama said."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

You still didn't provide the specific details of the Gingrich cuts that get us to a balanced budget.

Maybe if we elected another Clinton we'd see a balanced budget. The Democrats are 1 and 1 as presidencies balancing the budget in the last 30 years.

The Republicans are 0 and 3.

Why on earth would anyone with any appreciation of track records and history assume that electing a Republican would improve the odds of ever seeing a balanced budget?

But the wingnuts Republicans in the House of Representatives refused to commend the military for getting bin Laden.

Again, with the adjectives. Are you 12 or just naturally immature?

Hardly.

Does it ever occur to you guys to stop buying beer and cigs when your broke, or cancel your cellphone or cable?

Or starting 2 wars while cutting the taxes needed to pay for them??

Maybe if we elected another Clinton we'd see a balanced budget. The Democrats are 1 and 1 as presidencies balancing the budget in the last 30 years.

The Republicans are 0 and 3.

Why on earth would anyone with any appreciation of track records and history assume that electing a Republican would improve the odds of ever seeing a balanced budget?

I WOULDN'T MIND HAVING BILL AS POTUS AGAIN. As long as the gop holds the congress. They worked pretty well together despite the rhetoric. Although morally bankrupt Bill was not a bad president.

Hardly.

you cannot run the United States government like a household.

The ignorance about governance on the right is astounding.

Hardly.

Or starting 2 wars while cutting the taxes needed to pay for them??

While right or wrong that decision is in the past. Dwelling there constantly will do nothing to address our future problems. It's time to start planning for the future and move on from the past.

Hardly.

I'm no more always right or wrong as you are. Your pompous attitude and elitist mindset are a joke. Get off your soap box, no one is listening.

Hardly.

Can't run it like a slot machine either.. pulling on the handle and expecting payout when you put nothing in to it

Newt is full of shit. He can't even balance his personal life.

I can smell the fear dripping from your brow all the way over here.. You and every leftist should be worried. This man will make Barry look like a 1st rate idiot without so much as blinking an eye.
Haven't our conservative friends been claiming, for the last 3 years, that they could "smell the fear dripping from your(liberal) brow(s)" at the mere mention of Sarah Palin - or was it Mike Huckabee?

As for Newt, anyone who would be cheating on his wife while sitting on a committee investigating Clinton over the Lewinsky affair is a 1st rate idiot!

Last edited:
Hardly.

Can't run it like a slot machine either.. pulling on the handle and expecting payout when you put nothing in to it
Then let's get more people to work so that we put more into it, through their payroll taxes, the sales taxes they will pay from increased consumer spending, and the other taxes that manufacturing will pay..

Newt is full of shit. He can't even balance his personal life.

I can smell the fear dripping from your brow all the way over here.. You and every leftist should be worried. This man will make Barry look like a 1st rate idiot without so much as blinking an eye.
Haven't our conservative friends been claiming, for the last 3 years, that they could "smell the fear dripping from your(liberal) brow(s)" at the mere mention of Sarah Palin - or was it Mike Huckabee?

Newt was cheating on his wife while he was sitting on a committee investigating Clinton over the Lewinsky affair!
Sarah who?

Then let's get more people to work so that we put more into it, through their payroll taxes, the sales taxes they will pay from increased consumer spending, and the other taxes that manufacturing will pay..

Tsk tsk tsk.... even with some people taking entry level jobs.. they are not paying income taxes anyway

And to get the jobs, you don't increase govt spending or taxation while in the down economy...

A stable economy with lower taxation combined with when the companies start recouping monies that were lost... then you will see jobs... not when you guys think jobs will magically occur with more taxation, handouts, entitlements, bailouts, etc

Maybe if we elected another Clinton we'd see a balanced budget.
That's scheduled for 2016.....

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

.....the same reason "conservatives"/Teabaggers are so desperate, NOW!!!!!!

529.gif

Again, with the adjectives. Are you 12 or just naturally immature?
You prefer WHITE-Wingers??????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back