Another Repub Primary candidate to drop out

They should all drop out and donate their money to a worthy cause, seeing how the dems have this thing sewn up. The GOP won`t even carry all of the slave states this time although they`ll do well in the backward fake Christian hick states and the unimportant prairie dog states where prairie dogs outnumber the voters. The GOP nominee will take a considerably worse beating than Romney did when he lost to a black guy with an Arabic sounding name and a lousy economy.

They should all drop out and donate their money to a worthy cause, seeing how the dems have this thing sewn up. The GOP won`t even carry all of the slave states this time although they`ll do well in the backward fake Christian hick states and the unimportant prairie dog states where prairie dogs outnumber the voters. The GOP nominee will take a considerably worse beating than Romney did when he lost to a black guy with an Arabic sounding name and a lousy economy.
Pretty ironic that it is a given they need the hispanic minority vote to win & they kick out the only guy who isn't a war corporatist reaching out to non-whites in their party

Rand Paul was the only candidate I would have maybe voted for in either party. He's not his father, but he's a hell of a lot better of a choice than any of the others.

This time a libertarian. I'm no fan of pipe dream libertarian ideas but I think the guy was shunned from the Primaries because he was doing the opposite of what Trump is doing- reaching out to minorities. Sad state of affairs for Repubs :( Happy state of affairs for me :)

Rand Paul may end campaign if he misses debate cut

So are you still going to vote for Hillary when Sanders drops out?

This time a libertarian. I'm no fan of pipe dream libertarian ideas but I think the guy was shunned from the Primaries because he was doing the opposite of what Trump is doing- reaching out to minorities. Sad state of affairs for Repubs :( Happy state of affairs for me :)

dottie will vote for whoever he is told to vote for......even if he despises that person,he doesnt have a say....

Rand Paul was the only candidate I would have maybe voted for in either party. He's not his father, but he's a hell of a lot better of a choice than any of the others.

Same here. If this does happen, I'll be voting third party again.

I never saw much evidence of Rand Paul "reaching out to minorities". That's a left wing pipe dream. His phony libertarianism was annoying and his message was confusing. He just wasn't popular enough with republicans.

I will do a "write-in" in that instance
sure you will.....

A vote for Hillary is a vote for four more years of corruption, scandal, and people dying conveniently so they can't testify against Hillary.

I never saw much evidence of Rand Paul "reaching out to minorities". That's a left wing pipe dream. His phony libertarianism was annoying and his message was confusing. He just wasn't popular enough with republicans.
So you, a con, haven't been keeping up w/ current events? Why am i not surprised?

OH!!! And extremist hack low-info types like yourself don't speak for Republicans

Says one retard to the other.

Forum List

Back