Another Republican FAIL

i-live-in-d103a798a2.jpg

You can click the link, dumbass. It will take you to jsonline.com for the story.

Or are you just looking for another excuse to bury a thread?
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

oh no.........Biden wet himself again.

OH WELL.

Is he the only Republican?

It looks like he's living in your head, not mine.
And yet your link was toward him..............How's the 3 time loser clown doing......That Clinton thing.......oh she lost and you lost the SCOTUS....POOR THING.

You can click the link, dumbass. It will take you to jsonline.com for the story.

Did your thread have a clean start? Probably why it's still here, Sindi.

There is a lot more successes than failures with the Trump years.
And he did it with your ilk at his heals everyday he was in office.

Can't say the same for Biden, he has been a total disaster from day one.

And yet your link was toward him..............How's the 3 time loser clown doing......That Clinton thing.......oh she lost and you lost the SCOTUS....POOR THING.
No, the thread says Republicans. The link points to a massive Republican FAIL, shared by Trump and Scott Walker and Paul Ryan and every Wisconsin Republican. Massive theft of taxpayer money.

Did your thread have a clean start? Probably why it's still here, Sindi.

There is a lot more successes than failures with the Trump years.
And he did it with your ilk at his heals everyday he was in office.

Can't say the same for Biden, he has been a total disaster from day one.
Then start a thread and list them, like I did in my Democrats for the People thread, where I list all of President Biden's successes. It's a long thread!

Then start a thread and list them, like I did in my Democrats for the People thread, where I list all of President Biden's successes. It's a long thread!
I gave a topical response to your topic and then added my own commentary.
Trump did have a lot of good things happening with unemployment and on the world stage.
Not sure why you just harp on his failures? Russian Dossier, that ended up a joke.

Another Trump failure.... this drooling, stuttering fucktard.

biden fucktard 2.jpg

You should have declared martial law and seized the Dominion machines. But nooo... now we have to laugh and point at this warmed over puddle of piss and shit for 4 years (although it is kinda fun :laughing0301:)

If we gave you just a taste of the censorship we face just just because we are good and decent, and you are not, it would result in you being locked away in a ward....

No, the thread says Republicans. The link points to a massive Republican FAIL, shared by Trump and Scott Walker and Paul Ryan and every Wisconsin Republican. Massive theft of taxpayer money.
Then your troll ass woke up huh

Forum List

Back