Another Savage Ambushes Cops in UT...Killing One.

absolutely, when 50% of the prison population is comprised of white teenaged girls , we can talk and compare.

Until then this one girl doesn't make up for what black males do on a daily basis.

That certainly doesn't make what she's done any better though.
YOu don't know the facts...whites kill cops at a far higher rate than blacks. Look at the murders from 2014! Of course, you aren't willing to get the facts first hand...you just go to hate sites for your information as you play with racist gimps like Matthew.

Sonny, they do not and Ive proven this.

In whole numbers, yes whites kill more police, but percentage wise blacks are much more likely to kill a police officer than whites. MUCH more likely.

I mean you get that right? 39M kill 211 police compared to 220M kill 411 police. Do the math sonny
You have not proven anything but using skewed stats from how many years ago....stats that don't include white terrorism by anti-government wackos. You have proven NOTHING but your tunnel vision and hate. Go to the officer down memorial page....look at cops killed in duty via firearms and look up the killer. The majority....white. You can figure out the proportions...no where near your claim that blacks are much more likely to kill a cop. That is just a myth you are trying to spewad in order to capitalize on your hate.

Son, I posted the stats right from the CDC that PROVE that a higher percentage of blacks kill cops than whites. You ignored that data, cried about terrorism, and then refused to provide any data of your own.

Post your data, don't just tell me about the officer down site, PROVE your data exists, in numbers just the way I did.
Again, you posted skewed stats from years ago that excuse white cop killers as acts of terrorism.

Then post your data Nutz

Notice how the pussy brigade is trying to make a thread about a white cop killer about black crime. How pathetic you people are. You don't care that a cop is dead...you just use horror stories like this as a platform to spread hate!

Look at how the racists try to defend white cop killers by pointing to blacks and changing the topic. There is a huge problem in the white community with kids (and adults) going on shooting sprees. Your ilk allows it as you point your racist fingers at black people everytime a white commits an atrocity. Pathetic.

Who's made excuses for this young woman?

Why are you so dishonest. YOU made the thread a comparison than you complain when the comparison is pointed out.
LOL...I simply posted a story...you are the one who went on the racist rant...avoiding the cold hard truth about white savagery in your effort to attack the negro.

This is savagery, but whites would have to kill over 12,000-14,000 people a year to meet the level of savagery within your community.
When you try to change the topic...it shows that your condemnation is insincere. Your hate is transparent.

Nutz , it is YOU who are trying to change the subject, YOU started the thread as a comparison to blacks who kill cops, then you whine when people actually DO compare
Where...how? Why is it okay for you and your ilk to post every crime by a negro but it isn't okay to post about a white savage cop killer? Why do you ignore the white savages and immediately attack blacks. Hypocrite.

YOu don't know the facts...whites kill cops at a far higher rate than blacks. Look at the murders from 2014! Of course, you aren't willing to get the facts first hand...you just go to hate sites for your information as you play with racist gimps like Matthew.

In whole numbers, yes whites kill more police, but percentage wise blacks are much more likely to kill a police officer than whites. MUCH more likely.

I mean you get that right? 39M kill 211 police compared to 220M kill 411 police. Do the math sonny
You have not proven anything but using skewed stats from how many years ago....stats that don't include white terrorism by anti-government wackos. You have proven NOTHING but your tunnel vision and hate. Go to the officer down memorial page....look at cops killed in duty via firearms and look up the killer. The majority....white. You can figure out the proportions...no where near your claim that blacks are much more likely to kill a cop. That is just a myth you are trying to spewad in order to capitalize on your hate.

Son, I posted the stats right from the CDC that PROVE that a higher percentage of blacks kill cops than whites. You ignored that data, cried about terrorism, and then refused to provide any data of your own.

Post your data, don't just tell me about the officer down site, PROVE your data exists, in numbers just the way I did.
Again, you posted skewed stats from years ago that excuse white cop killers as acts of terrorism.

Then post your data Nutz
Again, I have....you simply refuse to look. just go here...look up the race of each cop killer. Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014 Don't include the vehicle wrecks, dog killers, or Ricans....just look at the gunshot murders. (DO more if you want...I only see the shootings to be relevant and time worthy)

Of course, you won't look...you prefer propaganda by hate groups.

The premise of this thread is that no white has ever killed a cop. We know this is not true because we all watched Godfather I.
Not ata ll...more whites kill cops than any racial group in America.

Then post your data Nutz
Again, I have....you simply refuse to look. just go here...look up the race of each cop killer. Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014 Don't include the vehicle wrecks, dog killers, or Ricans....just look at the gunshot murders. (DO more if you want...I only see the shootings to be relevant and time worthy)

Your stats doesn't include race.

Then post your data Nutz

I know...you have to be the primary source of your own research and look it up instead of relying on flawed stats perverted by the local hate group or racists like Matthew. Not that difficult, really. Just search the news story of each cop KIA and a picture of the suspect is pretty damned certain to be there.

This bitch should go to prison for life. Doesn't excuse all the black savages that do the same thing.

Whites with 5 times the black population kill about the same. Something rather wrong with your community. Wouldn't you admit? I'll never excuse what this monster did to this cop and that is a fact.
Look at how the racists try to defend white cop killers by pointing to blacks and changing the topic. There is a huge problem in the white community with kids (and adults) going on shooting sprees. Your ilk allows it as you point your racist fingers at black people everytime a white commits an atrocity. Pathetic.

Why are you so dishonest. YOU made the thread a comparison than you complain when the comparison is pointed out.
LOL...I simply posted a story...you are the one who went on the racist rant...avoiding the cold hard truth about white savagery in your effort to attack the negro.

You said "Negro" you racist.

My cell doesn't even have that word in it's database.

This bitch should go to prison for life. Doesn't excuse all the black savages that do the same thing.

Whites with 5 times the black population kill about the same. Something rather wrong with your community. Wouldn't you admit? I'll never excuse what this monster did to this cop and that is a fact.

You said "Negro" you racist.

My cell doesn't even have that word in it's database.
Just trying to fit in...this is a racist site...I wouldn't get away with some of my posts if I didn't add a racial epithet...because racism makes rule breaking quite alright on USMB.

Then post your data Nutz

I know...you have to be the primary source of your own research and look it up instead of relying on flawed stats perverted by the local hate group or racists like Matthew. Not that difficult, really. Just search the news story of each cop KIA and a picture of the suspect is pretty damned certain to be there.
Give it up. You failed.

Last edited:

Then post your data Nutz

LOL the CDC is a hate group now? Who knew

You're a clown

And a racist.

Then post your data Nutz

You made the claim. It's on you to back it up.

.you are the one who went on the racist rant.
who was the one who said....."Oh, as usual, the cop killer was white"....just checking....

Firing squad? Nope I guess not, they amended that in 2004......Rats.

.you are the one who went on the racist rant.
who was the one who said....."Oh, as usual, the cop killer was white"....just checking....

and you wonder why i just place people on ignore?

Forum List

Back