Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Its accurate but the guns were in her home. Hardly the scenario I've suggested.

Basically a troll post
That's what I thought she wasn't armed
Joe is a lying cock sucker.

She was a gun owner... She apparently felt SO insecure, she owned FOUR guns.

And apparently her son, with a lifetime of mental illness, took one of those guns, shot her, and then went to the school where she worked and shot her students.

Yup. More guns. definitely the answer.

You said that she was armed
you also said her son had access to those firearms.
Neither are true.
1. being a gun owner doesn't mean you are armed
2. having a gun in the house doesn't mean someone has access to those firearms.

I was thinking instead of blaming guns maybe we should look at the aspects of our society toward human life that lead some people to value it so little.

If people want to blame guns for this man's killings then maybe we can also look at what parts of society are causing people, mentally ill or not, to de-value life so much?

I absolutely agree with you! I've been asking myself all day long as this has played out on the news what the hell is wrong with our society that something like this can happen? Seriously...something is SERIOUSLY wrong with our society! Not just because of today...but because of all of these stupid, senseless killings!

But I have to say...today takes the cake!!! Those kids were babies! I think about my girls first day of school and how excited they were to get on the school bus and go to school like a "big girl"...but they were babies then...not big girls. And today's travisty does indeed hit the heart of every parent out there. Everyone who has ever had a kindergartner experience their first day of school can relate to this in a very meaningful and personal way.

This behavior cannot continue...IT'S NOT OK!!!

I know. Lot's of emotions are raw for us all right now. No decent people want to see little children killed ever but when ot happens like this it really shakes us to the core.

I want to understand more about this man and to understand if there were any warning signs that he was dangerous to others. I also want to understand what exactly was his mental illness and when did it begin.

IMO to be going right for more gun laws is silly. The question is was this man's violent nature known to anyone. Lot's still unknown.

I balled my eyes out today as I watched all this transpire on CNN. Raw? You bet!!! Decent citizens and children are being slaughtered...and we apparently are allowing it to happen!

Yeah...I'm raw! And everyone SHOULD be raw given what's happened today!

You know...maybe because my emotions are raw...but I really don't care about the details of this guy's mental illness...I don't want to develop compassion for the killer of these kids. My compassion for him is totally turned to "off". He's not my concern other than to try to prevent this from happening again to innocent kids.

I'm through trying to understand "why" these crazy people do what they do...lock 'em up and throw away the key.

I absolutely agree with you! I've been asking myself all day long as this has played out on the news what the hell is wrong with our society that something like this can happen? Seriously...something is SERIOUSLY wrong with our society! Not just because of today...but because of all of these stupid, senseless killings!

But I have to say...today takes the cake!!! Those kids were babies! I think about my girls first day of school and how excited they were to get on the school bus and go to school like a "big girl"...but they were babies then...not big girls. And today's travisty does indeed hit the heart of every parent out there. Everyone who has ever had a kindergartner experience their first day of school can relate to this in a very meaningful and personal way.

This behavior cannot continue...IT'S NOT OK!!!
Forced Social Engineering is not Ok, but that is what we have had, and compliments of who (?), and it is what we got still going on, so get ready for more to come in America, and this is what I think, because the liberals are dis-respected and are unstable morally, and they have led this nation into the pit, while the so called conservatives/repubs became greedy and have also led this nation into the pit.

Oh cut the partisan crap!!! This isn't partisan...it's not Dems vs. Reps. I call bullshit on meaningless hyperbole that doesn't adequetly address the subject at all!

Please...spare me the bullshit today!
Listen up, everything has either political involvement, cultural involvement, it is meaningful, not meaningful, dutyfull, not dutyfull, understandable, not understandable, related to or not related to any subject talked about in this nation as pertaining to, because in these events can be found all that makes us who we are for better or for worse as Americans now, and in these events can be found anyone of these noted above either having a direct impact or indirect impact that leads to the culprit in these situations if studied correctly. Your attitude is exactly why these events keep happening, so sorry if we don't just shut our mouths when maybe trying to get closer to the actual cluprits in our culture these days, in which may be causing these problems, and yes there are political ramifications or elements involved always.

Last edited:
Joe B in one post you said mass shooting are as common now as they have always been
I say you are a liar
Notice the rise in mass shootings and what legislation became law during that rise?
Time-frame-murders-001.jpg

Joe B in one post you said mass shooting are as common now as they have always been
I say you are a liar
Notice the rise in mass shootings and what legislation became law during that rise?

You are part of the problem. You are one of the people with the blood of these children on your hands. You worship violence, and feature a gun in your avatar. I hold you and the others that cannot see what they have created in utter contempt.

Forced Social Engineering is not Ok, but that is what we have had, and compliments of who (?), and it is what we got still going on, so get ready for more to come in America, and this is what I think, because the liberals are dis-respected and are unstable morally, and they have led this nation into the pit, while the so called conservatives/repubs became greedy and have also led this nation into the pit.

Oh cut the partisan crap!!! This isn't partisan...it's not Dems vs. Reps. I call bullshit on meaningless hyperbole that doesn't adequetly address the subject at all!

Please...spare me the bullshit today!
Listen up, everything has either political involvement, cultural involvement, it is meaningful, not meaningful, dutyfull, not dutyfull, understandable, not understandable, related to or not related to any subject talked about in this nation as pertaining to, because in these events can be found all that makes us who we are for better or for worse as Americans now, and in these events can be found anyone of these noted above either having a direct impact or indirect impact that leads to the culprit in these situations if studied correctly. Your attitude is exactly why these events keep happening, so sorry if we don't just shut our mouths when maybe trying to get closer to the actual cluprits in our culture these days, in which may be causing these problems, and yes there are political ramifications or elements involved always.

Fuck off Beagal!

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.
I know...right?

I say you are a liar

You are part of the problem. You are one of the people with the blood of these children on your hands. You worship violence, and feature a gun in your avatar. I hold you and the others that cannot see what they have created in utter contempt.

oh yeah I know you the one who thinks a hunting rifle makes for good home defense weapon.
The one who doesn't take into account the over penetration of the projectile that just went into his neighbors home and possibly killed his neighbor or his neighbors children.
No you are the problem with your less than knowledgeable opinion.

I say you are a liar

Wanna provide a link so that we can look at this graph in context, or are you just pulling crap off of the 'net and posting it as "fact"?

I say you are a liar

Sorry but you are wrong, and have been called on such wrong.... What about money, is it not more evil and more poweful than the gun ? How many has it led to the grave in society over the years ?

Should we ban money maybe ? Hey couldn't buy those guns then, oh see I thought not..

If more guns were the answer, we would have already solved this. There is no end to the guns in this country and it has solved nothing.

Two Glocks and a Bushmaster. The answer is not to add more guns.

The question, how how will we let this issue hold us hostage? How many children have to die?

32+ deaths every day added to these insane mass murders and still, we argue about gun "control".

It really is insane.

Oh it's not the money that kill's, but rather the willingness of the people to use it to get the job done... Dang I wasn't suppose to understand such non-sense was I ?

If more guns were the answer, we would have already solved this. There is no end to the guns in this country and it has solved nothing.

Two Glocks and a Bushmaster. The answer is not to add more guns.

The question, how how will we let this issue hold us hostage? How many children have to die?

32+ deaths every day added to these insane mass murders and still, we argue about gun "control".

It really is insane.
The real argument can't be waged, and so on it all goes sadly enough...

Forum List

Back