Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Joe B in one post you said mass shooting are as common now as they have always been
I say you are a liar
Notice the rise in mass shootings and what legislation became law during that rise?
Time-frame-murders-001.jpg

Interesting how they always spike during Democrat administrations.

Joe B in one post you said mass shooting are as common now as they have always been
I say you are a liar
Notice the rise in mass shootings and what legislation became law during that rise?

You are part of the problem. You are one of the people with the blood of these children on your hands. You worship violence, and feature a gun in your avatar. I hold you and the others that cannot see what they have created in utter contempt.
Sorry but you are wrong, and have been called on such wrong.... What about money, is it not more evil and more poweful than the gun ? How many has it led to the grave in society over the years ?

Should we ban money maybe ? Hey couldn't buy those guns then, oh see I thought not..

Really? Deflection with this?

Sorry, but comparing guns to money is apples and oranges dude.

Its the political way. Party is irrelevant

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

"The McDonald's massacre"

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge
Number of victims: 21
Date of murders: July 18, 1984
Date of birth: October 11, 1942
Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)
Status: Fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper, Chuck Foster, the

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?
Here is a pic of an 11 y/o kid gunned down 28 years ago by someone armed with an Uzi.
omarr-hernandez.jpg

I think it was gramps who said this should not be posted. I disagree. This is exactly what we should be looking at and thinking about. Do the math and you see that if this child had lived, he could have been the parent of one the babies shot and killed today.

We need to stop making excuses why we can't stop this. We CAN stop it but only if we pull together as a country who cares about our own. We really do need to care enough to stop using dead children as political footballs.

As I said, if more guns were the answer, we would have already solved this because the one thing we have no shortage of in this country is more damn guns.

Since we aren't dealing with China's population problem, no.

(I think the word you were looking for here is "Arbitor", btw).

Fact is, we've tried your solution- Lock up everyone you can (more people than China does) and arm everyone else. Do you feel any safer knowing the Kindergarten teacher's guns were used to slaughter her entire class by her whackjob son who probably should have been in an hosptial we don't fund because we don't have universal health care?

Ding, ding, ding...I think we have a winner! The guns aren't the problem...mental illness is!

More people are on anti-depressants than any other drug...why? Are we all that miserable? We're given a pill and told to go on our way...but that's not adequate, apparently!

drugging so called mental illness is the problem...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZ9YTnSkLc]SCHOOL SHOOTINGS II - YouTube[/ame]

Why are we all so miserable? Why do so many people need anti-depressants? Let us count the reasons:

We're pushed to work harder for less pay, basically being a slave to the workplace.

People almost NEED a two earner income to make ends meet anymore.

Kids are labled hyperactive quite frequently because parents are too busy to actually parent their children...it's easier to just give them a pill and tell them to go on their way.

Kids are under extreme pressure to make the grades so they can get a scholorship and get into a certain college. So they take the pills so they can focus...getting an education based on not who they actually are, but who they are on drugs.

I'm sure there's a ton of other reasons...but frankly, I'm sick of trying to understand non-understandable behavior! We go round and round with this every time something like this happens trying to understand insanity, when it's impossible to understand insanity. It's like trying to understand someone who has Altzheimers...it can't be done because they aren't lucid when they have their moments beligerant behavior...sense can't be made out of nonsense.

More guns is not the problem. The problem is putting kids in a position in which there is no way to defend or protect them. What the OP suggests, and what makes the most sense, is making sure there is a way to defend and protect the kids from a madman bent on committing mayhem.

Related but different subjects are police action, concealed carry, the homeowner protecting his home, etc. etc.

Here, let's focus on protecting those kids.

I say you are a liar

Without the graphs, I was wondering about that also...

I wonder if there is any link to this dem culture that is built around liberalism, and it having to much disfunction now found in the familes maybe ? Hey it's a fair question, and it is not out of line to ask, because while being on the trail to the answers we all seek, we soon will find the culture and the culprits responsible who are found within a culture or cultural movement, and this be it sooner and not later hopefully..

If more guns were the answer, we would have already solved this. There is no end to the guns in this country and it has solved nothing.

Two Glocks and a Bushmaster. The answer is not to add more guns.

The question, how how will we let this issue hold us hostage? How many children have to die?

32+ deaths every day added to these insane mass murders and still, we argue about gun "control".

It really is insane

I know! Right? Gun control? Talk about a red herring!

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?
Here is a pic of an 11 y/o kid gunned down 28 years ago by someone armed with an Uzi.
omarr-hernandez.jpg

I think it was gramps who said this should not be posted. I disagree. This is exactly what we should be looking at and thinking about. Do the math and you see that if this child had lived, he could have been the parent of one the babies shot and killed today.

We need to stop making excuses why we can't stop this. We CAN stop it but only if we pull together as a country who cares about our own. We really do need to care enough to stop using dead children as political footballs.

As I said, if more guns were the answer, we would have already solved this because the one thing we have no shortage of in this country is more damn guns.
Nothing wrong with more guns, just as long as they are put into the hands of good people, and not bad people... It's really simple as that, but I agree that the problem could be solved in other ways, but first we have to begin calling it as we see it, no more kitty catting around..

I say you are a liar

I wonder if there is any link to this dem culture that is built around liberalism, and it having to much disfunction now found in the familes maybe ? Hey it's a fair question, and it is not out of line to ask, because while being on the trail to the answers we all seek, we soon will find the culture and the culprits responsible who are found within a culture or cultural movement, and this be it sooner and not later hopefully..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fYF8QiL-TU]Psychiatric Drugs -Increased Suicides & Violent Acts in America - YouTube[/ame]

I say you are a liar

Ok...you might be back in my good graces for the moment due to the latter part of your post. :)

Can we leave the demonizing of political opponents out of a thread about how to protect our school children? Its counter productive and will only serve to derail the thread into a mud slinging contest.

• Thanks
Reactions: jan
More guns is not the problem. The problem is putting kids in a position in which there is no way to defend or protect them. What the OP suggests, and what makes the most sense, is making sure there is a way to defend and protect the kids from a madman bent on committing mayhem.

Related but different subjects are police action, concealed carry, the homeowner protecting his home, etc. etc.

"making sure there is a way to defend and protect the kids from a madman bent on committing mayhem"

Fort Hood, 2009, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others.

In the middle of the biggest military installation in the USA.

How do you propose protecting every elementary school in the USA? Surround them with soldiers?

People go crazy: Nothing will prevent this.

Ding, ding, ding...I think we have a winner! The guns aren't the problem...mental illness is!

More people are on anti-depressants than any other drug...why? Are we all that miserable? We're given a pill and told to go on our way...but that's not adequate, apparently!

drugging so called mental illness is the problem...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZ9YTnSkLc]SCHOOL SHOOTINGS II - YouTube[/ame]

Why are we all so miserable? Why do so many people need anti-depressants? Let us count the reasons:

We're pushed to work harder for less pay, basically being a slave to the workplace.

People almost NEED a two earner income to make ends meet anymore.

Kids are labled hyperactive quite frequently because parents are too busy to actually parent their children...it's easier to just give them a pill and tell them to go on their way.

Kids are under extreme pressure to make the grades so they can get a scholorship and get into a certain college. So they take the pills so they can focus...getting an education based on not who they actually are, but who they are on drugs.

I'm sure there's a ton of other reasons...but frankly, I'm sick of trying to understand non-understandable behavior! We go round and round with this every time something like this happens trying to understand insanity, when it's impossible to understand insanity. It's like trying to understand someone who has Altzheimers...it can't be done because they aren't lucid when they have their moments beligerant behavior...sense can't be made out of nonsense.
Now here we go with some answers in which I also agree with...... Lets get on the right track and investigate the right things...Good Job..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fYF8QiL-TU]Psychiatric Drugs -Increased Suicides & Violent Acts in America - YouTube[/ame]
What cultures is this affecting the most you think ? Who are these killers is what I want to know, and what would be their affiliations in life ? We need to follow the trail and/or get onto the trail somehow...

Last edited:
Time to arm the teachers ? :cuckoo:

Boy, what a well thought out statement....

Indeed.

:eusa_hand:

Banning schools is a much better solution.

I actually considered that today. Perhaps we all need home portals to distance classrooms. Virtual classrooms? It's probably safer than our universities, elementry schools, theaters, malls etc.

Let's just do everything virtually...why go out anywhere or interact with anybody?

Time to arm the teachers ? :cuckoo:

Boy, what a well thought out statement....

Indeed.

:eusa_hand:

Banning schools is a much better solution.

I actually considered that today. Perhaps we all need home portals to distance classrooms. Virtual classrooms? It's probably safer than our universities, elementry schools, theaters, malls etc.

Let's just do everything virtually...why go out anywhere or interact with anybody?

After posting online regularly I have to say.....no thanks lol

"making sure there is a way to defend and protect the kids from a madman bent on committing mayhem"

Fort Hood, 2009, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others.

In the middle of the biggest military installation in the USA.

How do you propose protecting every elementary school in the USA? Surround them with soldiers?

People go crazy: Nothing will prevent this.
I dis-agree, we can prevent this, and we can also prevent it from building up as well, but first we have to get honest in it all.

Its the political way. Party is irrelevant

"The McDonald's massacre"

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge
Number of victims: 21
Date of murders: July 18, 1984
Date of birth: October 11, 1942
Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)
Status: Fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper, Chuck Foster, the

You mentioned democrats in this post, well I will ask this next since you did that - Are these the spawns of liberalism, or do they come from a democrat family or society now (these killers) ?

What would be their affiliation's in this sense ? If there is a huge affiliation, what does it mean ? Has the democrats/liberals failed our society ? The same question if affiliated with conservatives.........

The political affiliations of the people that do these things are varied from what I have heard.

Forum List

Back