Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

We will all shudder and say how bad it is.

But we are not even allowed to discuss gun violence in this country. It almost cost Bob Costas his job for even mentioning it. We have accepted unrestricted access to guns in this country. There are 270 million in circulation

We will just accept this shooting like we accept all others and wait till the next one

Then we will just shrug our shoulders again

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Perhaps it will prompt a much-needed discussion about mental health in this country, as the issue isn’t guns or their availability.

As with other medical issues, if detected and treated early, mental disorders can be managed in a manner as not to manifest in acts of violence.

There is also the very difficult issue – in that Americans don’t like to talk about it or even acknowledge it – of the basic nature of American culture; where we perceive violence as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.
However we address the issue, simply ‘banning’ guns, or placing greater restrictions on guns will succeed in only diminishing our civil liberties and allowing the violence to continue.

:clap2:

Tony the Union Goon just proved it too. We have a serious problem with peoples mental state in the US. Guns are not the problem. LOLberalism certainly contributes though.

Schools should have 1 police guard in them, at least at the high school level.

The school should also have 1-2 people in the front office trained and armed to carry a 9mm inside the school.

Maybe we should have a discussion about holidays, violence seem to rise this time of year, or maybe it's winter, cold, cloudy days are depressing so maybe global warming isn't a bad thing. We can speculate all day, but really what good will it do. I just know you can't blame a tractor for a lousy harvest, it's just a tool.

Actually shithead....you dumbfuck liberals try to equate bad things/low pay in RTW states....so just pointing out how stupid you are....

Well.....using liberal logic....it is a pro-union state.....

You wouldn't know logic if it were fucking you up the ass, which is ironic, since it does that every time you post.

Sorry, Senora Turd, not a liberal, and I've never tried to equate anything like that.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but even that's beyond you, and I hate to see an animal suffer.

Schools should have 1 police guard in them, at least at the high school level.

The school should also have 1-2 people in the front office trained and armed to carry a 9mm inside the school.

IMO there should be several teachers or other school employees secretly carrying and well-trained in handling guns. When you have a uniformed guard the perp will try to take him out first.

Beyond comprehension... 18 kids dead, and 8 teachers?

RIP

Last edited:
I think most of us want our children to be safe, left and right. Grampa we are not even certain who the shooter was yet. As details are revealed we can discuss actions that might prevent tragedies but kind of early imo.

I would agree if we had posters involved. But we don't. We are detached outsiders and this is a message board. If you feel its too early fine, simply don't click on the thread. Problem solved.

Nope, I will definitely post and comment on any thread I choose but thanks for being so concerned about children and this latest tragedy. That is why you made this thread, right?

Yes it is. I don't nor will I ever own a firearm.

Ok, you're a fringe losertarian.

Don't worry...some liberal will come along equating gun violence to RTW states.....you're just too stupid to know it will happen.

Actually shithead....you dumbfuck liberals try to equate bad things/low pay in RTW states....so just pointing out how stupid you are....

You wouldn't know logic if it were fucking you up the ass, which is ironic, since it does that every time you post.

Sorry, Senora Turd, not a liberal, and I've never tried to equate anything like that.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but even that's beyond you, and I hate to see an animal suffer.

Forum List

Back