Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Yes, JB, you continue to embarrass yourself in front of your betters.

School boards will have to make initial decisions about this, and I imagine the legislatures will chip in.

One school district in a very small Texas town does let teachers carry conceal in school because the school attorney on contract, who is also the city attorney part-time, assures the school board that teachers are immune to liability.

That attorney is wrong.

We want trained security or LEO personnel.

Let the teachers teach.

And how about teachers that are also former security guards?

lol, dumbfuck, go play with your peepee somewhere else, ok? You're embarrasing.

Hey, cracker, good to see you. Show me with solid, objective evidence that Americans overwhelmingly want their children's teachers armed to the teeth in the classroom.

Hey, cracker, good to see you. Show me with solid, objective evidence that Americans overwhelmingly want their children's teachers armed to the teeth in the classroom.
You speak for all Americans now? When did that happen?

I speak for myself, and I don't want my kid shot by some psycho. If training and arming teachers who volunteer for it will keep that from happening, I'm good with that.

Good for you, cracker, you should speak for yourself.

And if you want to speak for others, give some evidence.

I think the polls will shift dramatically before the 1st of the year that will show American parents overwhelmingly disagree with you.

However, there are some parents in our school district who do feel as you. Not many, a few, but that is more than none.

I think the polls will shift dramatically before the 1st of the year that will show American parents overwhelmingly disagree with you.

However, there are some parents in our school district who do feel as you. Not many, a few, but that is more than none.
Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..

School boards will have to make initial decisions about this, and I imagine the legislatures will chip in.

One school district in a very small Texas town does let teachers carry conceal in school because the school attorney on contract, who is also the city attorney part-time, assures the school board that teachers are immune to liability.

That attorney is wrong.

Another self-important post from Starkey the Liar full of unwarranted assertions as if he defines what is right, what is moral and has a perfect crystal ball for the future.

Go back to your dildoes, Twinky.

You speak for all Americans now? When did that happen?

I speak for myself, and I don't want my kid shot by some psycho. If training and arming teachers who volunteer for it will keep that from happening, I'm good with that.

Starkey the Liar is a delusional moron who thinks he has command of all Reality.

He is best ignored, but sometimes it is fun to slap his stupid ass around for laughs because it not only does not hurt his feelings (he is too stupid to realize when he has lost) he actually thinks he is proiving his points with all of these gratuitous assertions and pretntion of being an authority.

Piss on him.

Here's the reason why we don't want teachers to have guns...

How Self-Compassion Can Help Prevent Teacher Burnout | Greater Good

It wasn’t until April that we finally managed to get Stephen the psychological help he had so badly needed for years. By that time, though, my nerves were frayed. Every night, I fretted about what more I could do to help Stephen, and I constantly beat myself up for not being able to establish a classroom where all students felt happy and safe.

Without realizing it, I was on the road to burnout.

Teacher burnout is almost epidemic in this country and is one of the causes of the 17 percent annual attrition rate amongst educators. Scientists have found that teachers can burnout from the negative emotions and inefficacy they feel around the challenges of managing their students.

In short, teaching is already one of the most stressful jobs in the country. That's why they compensate them so well, much to the Chagrin of "Conservatives" who think that they are overpaid because they kept their middle class salaries when everyone else lost theirs.

So on top of that, you nutters want to give them guns... yeah, that's going to help.

It wasn’t until April that we finally managed to get Stephen the psychological help he had so badly needed for years. By that time, though, my nerves were frayed. Every night, I fretted about what more I could do to help Stephen, and I constantly beat myself up for not being able to establish a classroom where all students felt happy and safe.

Teacher burnout is almost epidemic in this country and is one of the causes of the 17 percent annual attrition rate amongst educators. Scientists have found that teachers can burnout from the negative emotions and inefficacy they feel around the challenges of managing their students.

In short, teaching is already one of the most stressful jobs in the country. That's why they compensate them so well, much to the Chagrin of "Conservatives" who think that they are overpaid because they kept their middle class salaries when everyone else lost theirs.

So on top of that, you nutters want to give them guns... yeah, that's going to help.

So now you are back to slandering teachers? 'oh, the poor dears couldnt handle a gun and the stress might make them feint, poor little frail creatures!' etc.

And yet teachers in Thailand and Isreal DO IT EVERY FUCKING DAY, DUMBSHIT.

So are American teachers just more frail and stupid than most around the world?

Or is this just another one of your bullshit lies you try to pass off on people to distract them from the obvious solution?

Because it seems that without crisis to exploit the Leftist criminal Synidcate cant push much of its agenda, now can it? So you cant have this kind of thing really fixed at all, now can you?

So now you are back to slandering teachers? 'oh, the poor dears couldnt handle a gun and the stress might make them feint, poor little frail creatures!' etc.

Or is this just another one of your bullshit lies you try to pass off on people to distract them from the obvious solution?

Because it seems that without crisis to exploit the Leftist criminal Synidcate cant push much of its agenda, now can it? So you cant have this kind of thing really fixed at all, now can you?

Israel is an evil Apartheid state that is going to be wiped off the map to the cheers of the rest of the world, so I wouldn't use them as an example. Their teachers are armed in places where they keep their neighbors in concentration camps.... hardly a good example.

Thailand, a country where women are sold like meat, has one of the highest crime rates in Asia.

Thailand: Crime

Their homicide rate with guns 41/100,000 people, compared to 9/100,000 for the US (which is still way too high.)

Israel is an evil Apartheid state that is going to be wiped off the map to the cheers of the rest of the world, so I wouldn't use them as an example. Their teachers are armed in places where they keep their neighbors in concentration camps.... hardly a good example.

Thailand, a country where women are sold like meat, has one of the highest crime rates in Asia.

Thailand: Crime

Their homicide rate with guns 41/100,000 people, compared to 9/100,000 for the US (which is still way too high.)

Israel treats Palestinians better than any country in the region.
Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.
Several Palestinians sit on the Knesset you DUMB ASS.
They flock to Isreal to work and own property.
You are not very smart Joe. Very good though at rank talking points.

Nope, you need a lot. I sat on school boards (one private, one public ~ never lost an election) for years, and on this issue, it is going to take a lot of parents.

Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..

More homo-erotic statements from JimBowie the latent homosexual.

Jim, we all get that you are not happy. You disagree. I could care less.

Because you are completely wrong on this issue.

That attorney is wrong.

Another self-important post from Starkey the Liar full of unwarranted assertions as if he defines what is right, what is moral and has a perfect crystal ball for the future.

Go back to your dildoes, Twinky.

JimBowie the twinky has problems that we are not like Israel or Thailand.

He is wrong. Nothing more than that.

JoeB is not slandering teachers, while JB wants to make teachers armed security when the great majority will probably not want anything to do with that.

Professional security in the schools is the answer, not armed teachers.

Forum List

Back