Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

We want trained security or LEO personnel.

Let the teachers teach.
"We"?

Got a frog in your pocket, dumbass?

Jake likes to pretend his far left loon voice is the voice of the Republican party.

Everybody knows he's a paid schill, but he continues the farce. Presumably to bring in that $$$$.
this coming from the idiot who only a 9 days ago said this:

"I didn't agree there is no proof, I said I wasn't going to provide proof. Though there is no proof."

Lol. That was a good one, if I do say so myself.

And perfectly true and logical. Which is why it so angers you. Seek help.

The way you converse with yourself and carry on as if you are multiple entities reminds me of nothing so much as...Gollum.

"Yes my precious" and "No no no we don't like hobbits" and such.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs]Gollum - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the reason why we don't want teachers to have guns...

How Self-Compassion Can Help Prevent Teacher Burnout | Greater Good

It wasn’t until April that we finally managed to get Stephen the psychological help he had so badly needed for years. By that time, though, my nerves were frayed. Every night, I fretted about what more I could do to help Stephen, and I constantly beat myself up for not being able to establish a classroom where all students felt happy and safe.

Without realizing it, I was on the road to burnout.

Teacher burnout is almost epidemic in this country and is one of the causes of the 17 percent annual attrition rate amongst educators. Scientists have found that teachers can burnout from the negative emotions and inefficacy they feel around the challenges of managing their students.

In short, teaching is already one of the most stressful jobs in the country. That's why they compensate them so well, much to the Chagrin of "Conservatives" who think that they are overpaid because they kept their middle class salaries when everyone else lost theirs.

So on top of that, you nutters want to give them guns... yeah, that's going to help.
Good points, and that is why I am for the plain clothes security officers being hired to each school in the nation, where as teachers can go on being teachers and students can go on being students in the class rooms, while the security learns how to train up for the job, and then deal with the rest of it as security does..

Now I don't think that we should allow just any kind of security company to provide security, but rather to hand pick these officers, and to let the parents and school staff be influential in this task as well, but still yet trusting the pro's to get the job done for them all in the end.

Last edited:
Nope, you need a lot. I sat on school boards (one private, one public ~ never lost an election) for years, and on this issue, it is going to take a lot of parents.
Good for you, cracker, you should speak for yourself.

And if you want to speak for others, give some evidence.

I think the polls will shift dramatically before the 1st of the year that will show American parents overwhelmingly disagree with you.

However, there are some parents in our school district who do feel as you. Not many, a few, but that is more than none.
Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..
I was talking about the security for each school..

The school board is going to have to decide the superintendent's recommendations is worthwhile or not.

The supe is going to pay very close attention to the parents and taxpayers.

I certainly agree we need security in the schools.

"We"?

Got a frog in your pocket, dumbass?

Jake likes to pretend his far left loon voice is the voice of the Republican party.

Everybody knows he's a paid schill, but he continues the farce. Presumably to bring in that $$$$.
this coming from the idiot who only a 9 days ago said this:

"I didn't agree there is no proof, I said I wasn't going to provide proof. Though there is no proof."

I don't know what you are talking about, but I do know the history of jake starkey as a member here. koshergrl is pretty much dead on.

[

Israel treats Palestinians better than any country in the region.
Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.
Several Palestinians sit on the Knesset you DUMB ASS.
They flock to Isreal to work and own property.
You are not very smart Joe. Very good though at rank talking points.

I've heard that same lame argument used by defenders of Apartheid in the 1980's. The Bothas were treating their blacks better than other African leaders, why all the upset?

Just because a few suck-ups have gone along with the people who stole their land, doesn't mean much.

It will be a happy day when Israel is pushed into the sea!

If I get jumped on by JoeB, bigreb, koshergrl, and crazies like them, I am validly in the middle of sanity. :lol:

The loons, like them, are on the opposite extremes.

Nope, you need a lot. I sat on school boards (one private, one public ~ never lost an election) for years, and on this issue, it is going to take a lot of parents.
Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..

Does it creep anyone else out that habitual liar jake, who obviously has myriad weirdo issues, sat on school boards?

Do you believe him?

I sure as shit don't. If he did, it's a scary thought.

Does it creep anyone else out that habitual liar jake, who obviously has myriad weirdo issues, sat on school boards?

Do you believe him?

:badgrin: I don't think anyone believes that.

JoeB, you have been trolling for some time now on the Board, and you are engaged in projection.

It is The Season, Jesus is the Reason, and you need to lighten, my little moonbeam.

Yes, the Savior is real and your rage is not based on reality, which is your problem.

You wacks on the far left and the wacks on the far right are the problem with America, not the right of center to left of center mainstream.

JoeB, you have been trolling for some time now on the Board, and you are engaged in projection.

It is The Season, Jesus is the Reason, and you need to lighten, my little moonbeam.

Jesus never existed...

And frankly, you are the one who picks fights with both sides, for what reason, I"m not sure.

My analysis is based on HISTORY.

If the savior is "real", why are the only "official" biographies so contradictory in the details of his life.

Case in point, in the spirit of the season.

Matthew has Jesus' birth in 4 BCE, about the time Herod the Great died.

Luke has Jesus' birth in 6 AD, when Quirinius was Governor of Syria and Judea.

See the problem?

Yes, the Savior is real and your rage is not based on reality, which is your problem.

You wacks on the far left and the wacks on the far right are the problem with America, not the right of center to left of center mainstream.

Jesus never existed...

And frankly, you are the one who picks fights with both sides, for what reason, I"m not sure.

If the savior is "real", why are the only "official" biographies so contradictory in the details of his life.

See the problem?

Jesus never existed...

If you are going to use history stop being so selective on what history you use.

See the problem?

If you are going to use history stop being so selective on what history you use.

Not at all. I'm being kind of pragmatic. If Christian Prime Sources can't agree on a pretty basic bit of info about Jesus and his life, how can we trust any of the rest of it?

Since every source on Jesus is second or third hand, how can we know what he really said or believed?

In fact, Yeshua was such a common name, they might well be referring to multiple characters.

Do you believe him?

You can't believe anything that Fakey says. He's really not all there.

Forum List

Back