Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

I've heard that same lame argument used by defenders of Apartheid in the 1980's. The Bothas were treating their blacks better than other African leaders, why all the upset?

Just because a few suck-ups have gone along with the people who stole their land, doesn't mean much.

It will be a happy day when Israel is pushed into the sea!

That terrible to have all that bull shit in your mind.
"When Israel is pushed into the sea"

I'm not so sure that that cant happen. Too many Isrealis have lost the will to fight to survive, it seems.

It's never going to happen If you want to be on the winning side better pick Israel.

[

Israel treats Palestinians better than any country in the region.
Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.
Several Palestinians sit on the Knesset you DUMB ASS.
They flock to Isreal to work and own property.
You are not very smart Joe. Very good though at rank talking points.

I've heard that same lame argument used by defenders of Apartheid in the 1980's. The Bothas were treating their blacks better than other African leaders, why all the upset?

Just because a few suck-ups have gone along with the people who stole their land, doesn't mean much.

And who do we know that thinks like this in the world today ? Extreme muslims or Islamist and such do. So the question is next, who does he support and who does he not support here ? It's obvious by his own words spoken upon whom he supports, but he ask me in reply what was I thinking ? LOL.....Kidding me right ?

You need a nurse to remind you where you are. :lol:

Nope, you need a lot. I sat on school boards (one private, one public ~ never lost an election) for years, and on this issue, it is going to take a lot of parents.
Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..

Jake, You remind me of dildolax over on PF. One week he's a doctor and the next he's a double naught spy from Russia.
I don't believe a word of it.

More armed, trained security will be employed, probably 95% professionals maybe 5% teachers, I would think. This has to be funded, and an use tax on firearms and accessores makes sense.

Are you on some kind of drugs, or are you trying to be ironic... Because, honestly, I'm not sure what you were going for here...

He is just trying to wake you up to the changing nature of our duopoly controlled government. Right now data is being collected on ALL Americans (Holder just gave this the GO signal recently), but later comes the implementation of that data; mass arrests and detentions without charges or trial.

The Patriot Act and the NDAA have laid the legal foundations to a blatant fascist dictatorship, if the elite want to put it into full force, and they could at any given moment.

Ahhh, so he was telling me he was batshit crazy. I got it. Thanks.

More armed, trained security will be employed, probably 95% professionals maybe 5% teachers, I would think. This has to be funded, and an use tax on firearms and accessores makes sense.

I think I'd rather spend that money on books than guns... but that's just me.

So how much money are you willing to waste to try to appease the fetishists?

For the record...

Columbine had two armed guards.

VA Tech had its own police force.

Ft. Hood was a military base.

The solution to gun violence is LESS guns, not more.

I'm not so sure that that cant happen. Too many Isrealis have lost the will to fight to survive, it seems.

It's never going to happen If you want to be on the winning side better pick Israel.

Actually, for most Israelis, it isn't worth it anymore. Most of them would emigrate to the US or Europe if given a chance. This is just not the wonderful neato idea Great Grandpa had after World War II.

Having to live in a country where you fence half the populate in because they would kill you and the teachers have to walk around packing heat is not somewhere most sane people want to live in.

In the next decade, watch for an Aaliyah in reverse... People leaving Israel as the remainder try to rationalize an apartheid against an Islamic Majority.

[

Israel treats Palestinians better than any country in the region.
Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.
Several Palestinians sit on the Knesset you DUMB ASS.
They flock to Isreal to work and own property.
You are not very smart Joe. Very good though at rank talking points.

Quite the contrary, a state founded on a book that reads, "Happy is he who smashes they little one's heads against the stones" (Psalms 137:9) should expect that sort of thing.

Israel deserves a comeuppance because it is based on "I can be a douchebag because my imaginary friend in the sky says so!"

Your syphilitic dementia is distressing for the readers, but probably not as much as for you.

It is good that you have some moments of lucidness.

Quite the contrary, a state founded on a book that reads, "Happy is he who smashes they little one's heads against the stones" (Psalms 137:9) should expect that sort of thing.

Israel deserves a comeuppance because it is based on "I can be a douchebag because my imaginary friend in the sky says so!"

Joe, you seemed to be returning to some level of lucidness, but with posts like that you just remind everyone what a fucking retarded jack ass you are.

Joe, you seemed to be returning to some level of lucidness, but with posts like that you just remind everyone what a fucking retarded jack ass you are.

So what happens the day Israel is defeated or dissolved, and God doesn't appear to save their sorry asses?

Oh, I know. "Well, they fell away from God, which is why God lets bad things happen.

That was usually the excuse the bible used.

So what happens the day Israel is defeated or dissolved, and God doesn't appear to save their sorry asses?

Oh, I know. "Well, they fell away from God, which is why God lets bad things happen.

Did you escape from the Israel Forum or the Religion Forum?

Someone needs to throw a fucking net over you and drag you back before you bore the shit out of this thread.

Did you escape from the Israel Forum or the Religion Forum?

Someone needs to throw a fucking net over you and drag you back before you bore the shit out of this thread.

I wasn't the one who brought up that Zio-Nazi teachers have to carry guns around because they might be attacked by the indigenous people they stole the land from at any time.

Besides, it's not like we don't already have 40 "Please don't take my Gun", threads here....

I think I'd rather spend that money on books than guns... but that's just me.

So how much money are you willing to waste to try to appease the fetishists?

For the record...

Columbine had two armed guards.

VA Tech had its own police force.

Ft. Hood was a military base.

The solution to gun violence is LESS guns, not more.

Where were they (the gaurds, military or the police mentioned) ? They weren't ready for what the idiots in this nation had released upon them is where they were, and this is known by all of us now, because the trails and the results can easily lead to the bigger picture being looked back at now, in which is tied in nicely together to these closeted haters and know it all's of this nation, and so that is where they were in their minds (off Gaurd), otherwise they were still living in what was once a peaceful America still (even with all those guns out there in the hands of the good citizens, it was still peaceful for most in America because of), and that is where they were in their minds, but wait meanwhile the ((virus)) being spread into the mentally insane or terrorist who have doorways just left wide open to them afterwards, in which allowed the bad guy's to go from soft target to soft target next, because no one figured that it woud ever spread like it did (this homegrown or foriegn terrorist type of virus in America), but it did catching more Americans and their children off gaurd as within these traggic turn of events that now happen like they do. Now mix hate filled vengence seeking idiots and their influence with the mentally insane, and we had better look out for that volital mix in America now. wow!

HAH, but I bet you that they will be ready from here on out, especially after seeing who the idiots are now more easily, that are to the extreme in this country. Indirectly bad people have brought about these hate filled perps over time in America, whether through the manipulation of directly or indirectly or in the non-treatment or mal-treatment of the insane in which we have going on anymore. We have been left wide open for the kick in the face that we have been getting in our softer areas in the nation, and this by those for whom have lost there way in this society or by foriegn born terrorist, especially when we let idiots create these kinds of set up's unaware, yet many claim afterwards that they don't know anything about anything when the crap finally hits the fan.. I just know that it all needs to stop or it will be stopped by those who won't be fooled anymore, because you won't have to imply or ask that specific question anymore (where were they at), and you know what, that is just good that we have crossed over that idiot built bridge now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back