Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

My analysis is based on HISTORY.

If the savior is "real", why are the only "official" biographies so contradictory in the details of his life.

Case in point, in the spirit of the season.

Matthew has Jesus' birth in 4 BCE, about the time Herod the Great died.

Luke has Jesus' birth in 6 AD, when Quirinius was Governor of Syria and Judea.

See the problem?

If you are going to use history stop being so selective on what history you use.

Not at all. I'm being kind of pragmatic. If Christian Prime Sources can't agree on a pretty basic bit of info about Jesus and his life, how can we trust any of the rest of it?

Since every source on Jesus is second or third hand, how can we know what he really said or believed?

In fact, Yeshua was such a common name, they might well be referring to multiple characters.
Yet you are a anti gun schmuck

How did this thread about arming teachers turn into ANOTHER excuse for JoeBlow to rant about his bigotry and existential insecurity?

Yup, your info does not prove that Jesus did not live. Most atheist historians believe He did, but not that he was Lord and Savior. What a kook atheist from the far left thinks is immaterial. And when he is being seconded by one of the outright kooks of the limited government wing, then I know I am on safe ground.

yup, your info does not prove that jesus did not live. Most atheist historians believe he did, but not that he was lord and savior. What a kook atheist from the far left thinks is immaterial. And when he is being seconded by one of the outright kooks of the limited government wing, then i know i am on safe ground.

STOP posting THINGS I AGREE With, you perv!

Edit: I hate it when the ALL CAPS auto-editor kicks in, lol.

Last edited:
I was talking about the security for each school..

Does it creep anyone else out that habitual liar jake, who obviously has myriad weirdo issues, sat on school boards?

Do you believe him?

I sure as shit don't. If he did, it's a scary thought.

You can't believe anything that Fakey says. He's really not all there.

He's not all there?

I think a better phrase would be 'little of him is left'. Hell crows couldnt make a meal of his sanity.

You are the homo-erotic wannabee Christian having problems with the facts.

You and the rest of the kooks from the far left and far right and libertarian wings amuse me.

And the more you post the more America is safe from you.

yup, your info does not prove that jesus did not live. Most atheist historians believe he did, but not that he was lord and savior. What a kook atheist from the far left thinks is immaterial. And when he is being seconded by one of the outright kooks of the limited government wing, then i know i am on safe ground.

STOP posting THINGS I AGREE With, you perv!

Edit: I hate it when the ALL CAPS auto-editor kicks in, lol.

You and the rest of the kooks from the far left and far right and libertarian wings amuse me.

LOL, stupid shithead, America has ALWAS been safe from me as I am not threat to America, or as you and your gestapo butt-buddies call it, 'The Land of the SUCKERS'.

Jim, all fascists publicly say what you said below about the country being safe from your kind. Hitler and all his buddies, including the homo-erotic fascists like you, said it.

LOL, stupid shithead, America has ALWAS been safe from me as I am not threat to America, or as you and your gestapo butt-buddies call it, 'The Land of the SUCKERS'.

Homo-erotica rules JB's secret life.

Anyone can go back to the beginning of this, read, and end up laughing all night at your silliness.

You can't win when you are lying.

Jim, all fascists publicly say what you said below about the country being safe from your kind. Hitler and all his buddies, including the homo-erotic fascists like you, said it.

There you go projecting again, little twinky.

:gay:

[

Israel treats Palestinians better than any country in the region.
Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.
Several Palestinians sit on the Knesset you DUMB ASS.
They flock to Isreal to work and own property.
You are not very smart Joe. Very good though at rank talking points.

I've heard that same lame argument used by defenders of Apartheid in the 1980's. The Bothas were treating their blacks better than other African leaders, why all the upset?

Just because a few suck-ups have gone along with the people who stole their land, doesn't mean much.

It will be a happy day when Israel is pushed into the sea!
Careful, because there may come a day when people whom speak out like you do in these sorts of ways, will be arrested for treason as is found openly now in this nation more and more....It is that the nation may come to it's senses finally, and when people whom speak these sorts of things like you did here, along with others in the same way, may cause you or anyone else to have to pay for such treasonous speak with possible prison sentences and/or other punishments that will fit these types of crimes all depending.

I can't believe the attitudes that people hold openly now in this nation, and especially for what you are saying or advocating here in this post, because it is as anti-American as it gets... It is that everyone of you whom keep revealing yourselves like this, may soon be noted as to what kind of people you actually are, and worse it is that you are sadly living right here in America free, and yet are accusing her (America) constantly as being bad in your eyes or even criminal as a whole, and therefore it is revealing how you and others think in these sorts of anti-American ways like you have expressed here. wow

Any anti-Jewish post like this, is also anti-American as well, so I hope you know this.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, they're increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't to arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

They are not increasing, they are decreasing and there's proof. They are just being reported more. Get your facts straight instead of looking like a moron.
They have dropped from 42 in the 90's under a gun ban on "assault weapons" to 26 in the first decade of this millenium.
Considering the amount of millenium madness that there has been during that later time I think that to be pretty remarkable.
Connecticut has some of the strictest gun bans in the nation. They didn't prevent this.

The Facts about Mass Shootings - John Fund - National Review Online

You really need to stop jerking at the knee.

Nope, you need a lot. I sat on school boards (one private, one public ~ never lost an election) for years, and on this issue, it is going to take a lot of parents.
Good for you, cracker, you should speak for yourself.

And if you want to speak for others, give some evidence.

I think the polls will shift dramatically before the 1st of the year that will show American parents overwhelmingly disagree with you.

However, there are some parents in our school district who do feel as you. Not many, a few, but that is more than none.
Only need a few, NOT MANY, and that is more than enough for each school..

Jake, You remind me of dildolax over on PF. One week he's a doctor and the next he's a double naught spy from Russia.
I don't believe a word of it.

[

Most ban Palestinians from owning land, any professional job and any public sector job.
In most all of those Arab and Persian countries Palestinians have NO civil rights.
They are allowed to vote in Israel unlike most all other countries in the region.

I've heard that same lame argument used by defenders of Apartheid in the 1980's. The Bothas were treating their blacks better than other African leaders, why all the upset?

Just because a few suck-ups have gone along with the people who stole their land, doesn't mean much.

Careful, because there may come a day when people whom speak out like you do in these sorts of ways, will be arrested for treason as is found openly now in this nation more and more....It is that the nation may come to it's senses finally, and when people whom speak these sorts of things like you did here, along with others in the same way, may cause you or anyone else to have to pay for such treasonous speak with possible prison sentences and/or other punishments that will fit these types of crimes all depending.

I can't believe the attitudes that people hold openly now in this nation, and especially for what you are saying or advocating here in this post, because it is as anti-American as it gets... It is that everyone of you whom keep revealing yourselves like this, may soon be noted as to what kind of people you actually are, and worse it is that you are sadly living right here in America free, and yet are accusing her (America) constantly as being bad in your eyes or even criminal as a whole, and therefore it is revealing how you and others think in these sorts of anti-American ways like you have expressed here. wow

Any anti-Jewish post like this, is also anti-American as well, so I hope you know this.

Are you on some kind of drugs, or are you trying to be ironic... Because, honestly, I'm not sure what you were going for here...

Are you on some kind of drugs, or are you trying to be ironic... Because, honestly, I'm not sure what you were going for here...

He is just trying to wake you up to the changing nature of our duopoly controlled government. Right now data is being collected on ALL Americans (Holder just gave this the GO signal recently), but later comes the implementation of that data; mass arrests and detentions without charges or trial.

The Patriot Act and the NDAA have laid the legal foundations to a blatant fascist dictatorship, if the elite want to put it into full force, and they could at any given moment.

[

That terrible to have all that bull shit in your mind.
"When Israel is pushed into the sea"

[

That terrible to have all that bull shit in your mind.
"When Israel is pushed into the sea"

I'm not so sure that that cant happen. Too many Isrealis have lost the will to fight to survive, it seems.

Forum List

Back