Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

For all the long winded arguments the answer is quite simple.

1 bullet could have saved countless children.

You DO realize that in all these shootings, NOT A SINGLE CONCEALED CARRY OWNER has ever saved anyone, right?

281261_403839603031610_1993654096_n_zps24b5b8d5.jpg

You DO realize that in all these shootings, NOT A SINGLE CONCEALED CARRY OWNER has ever saved anyone, right?
This is why it's not a good idea to get all of one's news from the television.

He is too stupid to understand things and think them through for himself.

He and the other libtards here can only parot what the media tells them.

So, you're happy that the US is the only advanced Western country that has to isolate its kids away in armed fortifications from its own citizens for their protection?

I know this is a very hard concept for you because it won't fit on a bumper sticker, but isn't this the very reason you should be talking about the wider issues...including, but not limited to, firearms regulation.
Nutcases like you are the ones that are endangering your own kids by refusing to discuss these things because it might 'infringe your civil rights'.

Do you get it now you selfish bitch?

Oh, am I? I said that, did I? Show me where I said that, or keep your putrid fucking words out of my mouth, ass munch. If you're too chickenshit to debate MY ACTUAL WORDS, and need to set up a strawman of what you WISH I said to argue against, then just say so now. I won't be surprised to find out that the real me scares you that much.

I know this is a hard concept for you because Obama didn't read it off a teleprompter, but I have no fucking intention of participating in a debate where you think you get to write your posts AND mine, and then I'm expected to defend the pustulent ignorance you spouted.

Nutcases like YOU are the reason that the IQ of the human race keeps dropping.

Do you get it NOW, you moronic little poltroon? Grow a pair, asshole, or stop wasting my time.

The intent of your words is clear, you're OK with comparing the safety of US kids with those in war zones.
Since you don't write with any discernible intelligence beyond being co-ordinated enough to push down on the keys, I'm happy to translate for you.

No, twat waffle, the intent YOU'D LIKE my words to have might be clear, but since I said nothing of the sort, or even implied, obviously what we have here is YOU making up arguments you'd like me to make, and trying to force me to be responsible for them.

Allow me to once again cordially invite you to fuck yourself and die.

And trying to claim that the problem is that one of the most literate posters on this board isn't "posting with discernible intelligence", so you just had no choice but to attribute some utterly retarded, extremist absurdity to her because YOU were too lofty and superior to understand, is BEYOND laughable. You are now in JakeStarkey territory, and I hope you're incredibly proud of the ranking you've earned. Knowing you, you're probably thrilled.

Respond to MY ACTUAL WORDS (Hint: It will not involve the phrase "So you're saying . . ."), or consider yourself to have surrendered. Period. End of discussion. Grow a pair, or start waving your white flag. I'm sure your pissant country has borrowed a few from France and Australia.

Yes, you have the immediate problem of protecting the kids from nutters but there has to be a greater discussion on why the US is som much more violent than other similar countries.

I don't believe you can compare the measures taken in countries like Israel when they are actually protecting against outside aggressors...they're in the middle of a war zone.
You are looking to protect against other US citizens...shouldn't that be concerning and cause questions to be asked?

If the basic culture isn't addressed where will it end?
Will people start actually living in fortified enclaves to protect themselves while wild-eyed lunatics roam the land outside?

Whatever discussion needs to be had in the United States, and whatever it involves, it won't involve YOU. You have no dog in this fight, and you would not BELIEVE the amount of disinterest in what a bunch of panty-wearing nancy-boys in other countries think of our nation and our culture.

Ha!
Welcome to the worldwide web.

Ha! Welcome to reality. Just because the World Wide Web gives you the ability to shoot your mouth off doesn't mean it gives you the ability to MATTER.

See above, re: you have no dog in this fight. You are not an American. You do not come from a country anyone in America respects, unless we need to shoot lengthy fantasy movies. You do not get a vote. You can talk until your ignorant face turns purple, and you STILL WILL NOT MATTER. We will do whatever we do, and we will not give thought one to what a bunch of pissant sheep-rapers from a second-rate annex of Australia think about it.

Congratulations. You are now officially the biggest non-entity on the planet.

Last edited:
Is each kid going to have a personal bodyguard?
What happens when they're out of sight of the fire command centre or the pillbox in the middle of the playground?

"I'm a fucking retard! Serious discussion? I'll put a stop to that! We need to discuss my juvenile extremism instead!"

It's bad enough that ruffle-wearing assholes from foreign countries feel the need to vote in issues they haven't been given a ballot for - ie. it's none of your fucking business and no one has asked or will ever ask you - but it says something when they feel the need to screech about their unsolicited and uncounted opinions to the point where they derail the conversations of people who actually MATTER to the topic.

Seriously, dimwit, go die.

Hmmm..."does not understand irony".
Noted.

I understand irony just fine, twat waffle. Whether you thought you were being "ironic" or not, my analysis of your post is still spot-on. It was retarded, juvenile, extremist, and ultimately meaningless, because people in the United States care even less what you have to say than people in your own country do, and that was a tough bar to clear.

Try to grasp this, shitstain: I don't go to message boards about the politics in other countries and pontificate about what they should and shouldn't do, and how their countries OUGHT to be. Why? Well, two reasons. One, most countries - like yours - are such utter non-entities that no one outside of them gives a rat's ass if they disappear tomorrow. Two, because I'm not an arrogant dipshit who thinks the rest of the world is breathless with anticipation of my opinion on how to run their lives.

I discuss MY OWN COUNTRY, because it's the only one that's MY BUSINESS.

Take a fucking lesson, Nobody.

It's amazing what citizens will come to accept as 'normal'.

It's amazing what non-citizens think citizens give a shit about . . . like their uninvolved, unsolicited opinions.

Yep, we're a caring bunch all right.

And you're still telling me stuff I don't give a shit about. Do us all a favor and hold your breath while you wait for someone to ASK you about yourself.

When have I ever said that?
But if the only answer to a gun problem is more guns, where is the line to be drawn?

Two lines, actually, neither of which have anything to do with you. Common sense, and people whose business the decision actually is.
If common sense is that common, how have you managed to dodge it so successfully?

"Pay attention to me! I exist! I MATTER, damn it!" I wonder if you learned that song and dance from watching your ambassador at the United Nations.

Wait, does your shitheel country even GET to go to the United Nations? Who cares enough to find out?

And so you are saying what then ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, as usual, he's being utterly dishonest and disingenuous.

"In all these shootings", he says. Well, yes and no. The shootings that have resulted in huge body counts and been plastered all over the news? No, not a single concealed-carry owner has saved anyone . . . BECAUSE THEY ALL TOOK PLACE IN GUN-FREE ZONES.

On the other hand, in many shootings and attempted shootings which did NOT make it on the news, because the media doesn't like to publicize such things, the shooter was stopped by armed citizens, saving countless lives.

And so you are saying what then ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"In all these shootings", he says. Well, yes and no. The shootings that have resulted in huge body counts and been plastered all over the news? No, not a single concealed-carry owner has saved anyone . . . BECAUSE THEY ALL TOOK PLACE IN GUN-FREE ZONES.

On the other hand, in many shootings and attempted shootings which did NOT make it on the news, because the media doesn't like to publicize such things, the shooter was stopped by armed citizens, saving countless lives.

You cant explain this stuff to the gun grabbers; they dont want to understand it even if they could.

You cant explain this stuff to the gun grabbers; they dont want to understand it even if they could.

I'm planning to continue explaining it to them, anyway, and it'll either get into their heads or make their heads explode. Either way, I win.

Oh, am I? I said that, did I? Show me where I said that, or keep your putrid fucking words out of my mouth, ass munch. If you're too chickenshit to debate MY ACTUAL WORDS, and need to set up a strawman of what you WISH I said to argue against, then just say so now. I won't be surprised to find out that the real me scares you that much.

I know this is a hard concept for you because Obama didn't read it off a teleprompter, but I have no fucking intention of participating in a debate where you think you get to write your posts AND mine, and then I'm expected to defend the pustulent ignorance you spouted.

Nutcases like YOU are the reason that the IQ of the human race keeps dropping.

Do you get it NOW, you moronic little poltroon? Grow a pair, asshole, or stop wasting my time.

The intent of your words is clear, you're OK with comparing the safety of US kids with those in war zones.
Since you don't write with any discernible intelligence beyond being co-ordinated enough to push down on the keys, I'm happy to translate for you.

No, twat waffle, the intent YOU'D LIKE my words to have might be clear, but since I said nothing of the sort, or even implied, obviously what we have here is YOU making up arguments you'd like me to make, and trying to force me to be responsible for them.

And trying to claim that the problem is that one of the most literate posters on this board isn't "posting with discernible intelligence", so you just had no choice but to attribute some utterly retarded, extremist absurdity to her because YOU were too lofty and superior to understand, is BEYOND laughable. You are now in JakeStarkey territory, and I hope you're incredibly proud of the ranking you've earned. Knowing you, you're probably thrilled.

Respond to MY ACTUAL WORDS (Hint: It will not involve the phrase "So you're saying . . ."), or consider yourself to have surrendered. Period. End of discussion. Grow a pair, or start waving your white flag. I'm sure your pissant country has borrowed a few from France and Australia.

You've given ourself the award of 'One Of The Most Literate Posters On This Board'.
Congratulations, I bet your Mum is very proud.
Did you give yourself a badge?
I bet you did...and probably a gold-painted cardboard crown that you made yourself as well.

As far as your ACTUAL WORDS are concerned I'm not sure which of your spittle-flecked shrieks you might be referring to.
Since you've tried so hard to demonstrate some sort of expertise in flinging invective, I admit that I've lost track if you actually made any intelligible points.
Can you think of any?

Insulting my country is even more hilarious.
You just fling the crap everywhere don't you?
You make me think of that cartoon Tasmanian Devil that goes everywhere in a blur of claws and teeth and curses.
The entertainment factor is high with you.

Whatever discussion needs to be had in the United States, and whatever it involves, it won't involve YOU. You have no dog in this fight, and you would not BELIEVE the amount of disinterest in what a bunch of panty-wearing nancy-boys in other countries think of our nation and our culture.

Ha!
Welcome to the worldwide web.

Ha! Welcome to reality. Just because the World Wide Web gives you the ability to shoot your mouth off doesn't mean it gives you the ability to MATTER.

See above, re: you have no dog in this fight. You are not an American. You do not come from a country anyone in America respects, unless we need to shoot lengthy fantasy movies. You do not get a vote. You can talk until your ignorant face turns purple, and you STILL WILL NOT MATTER. We will do whatever we do, and we will not give thought one to what a bunch of pissant sheep-rapers from a second-rate annex of Australia think about it.

Congratulations. You are now officially the biggest non-entity on the planet.

Welcome to the world wide web.

I note that, as well as the award you gave yourself earlier, you have now given yourself the status of spokesperson for all Americans.
You're status is rising with every second isn't it?
Another badge for that one too?

Getting a bit foamier around the mouth by the look of it though.

"I'm a fucking retard! Serious discussion? I'll put a stop to that! We need to discuss my juvenile extremism instead!"

It's bad enough that ruffle-wearing assholes from foreign countries feel the need to vote in issues they haven't been given a ballot for - ie. it's none of your fucking business and no one has asked or will ever ask you - but it says something when they feel the need to screech about their unsolicited and uncounted opinions to the point where they derail the conversations of people who actually MATTER to the topic.

Seriously, dimwit, go die.

Hmmm..."does not understand irony".
Noted.

I understand irony just fine, twat waffle. Whether you thought you were being "ironic" or not, my analysis of your post is still spot-on. It was retarded, juvenile, extremist, and ultimately meaningless, because people in the United States care even less what you have to say than people in your own country do, and that was a tough bar to clear.

Try to grasp this, shitstain: I don't go to message boards about the politics in other countries and pontificate about what they should and shouldn't do, and how their countries OUGHT to be. Why? Well, two reasons. One, most countries - like yours - are such utter non-entities that no one outside of them gives a rat's ass if they disappear tomorrow. Two, because I'm not an arrogant dipshit who thinks the rest of the world is breathless with anticipation of my opinion on how to run their lives.

I discuss MY OWN COUNTRY, because it's the only one that's MY BUSINESS.

Take a fucking lesson, Nobody.

'Twat Waffle'?!!!
Your high literacy knows no bounds!
'Shitstain'...I'm impressed!
Truly, you deserve that little plastic badge and cardboard crown.
Wear them with appropriate pride.

Hahahaha...'twat waffle'......

You've given ourself the award of 'One Of The Most Literate Posters On This Board'.
I bet you did...and probably a gold-painted cardboard crown that you made yourself as well.

As far as your ACTUAL WORDS are concerned I'm not sure which of your spittle-flecked shrieks you might be referring to.
Since you've tried so hard to demonstrate some sort of expertise in flinging invective, I admit that I've lost track if you actually made any intelligible points.
Can you think of any?

You make me think of that cartoon Tasmanian Devil that goes everywhere in a blur of claws and teeth and curses.

It's not an "award", dimwit; just reality. If you can get anyone other than your handful of compatriots in the "Board Laughingstock Club" to disagree, go for it.

"Boo hoo hoo. You say mean things. I'm so distracted by looking for a teacher to tattle to that I can't figure out what your sentences mean. Waaaahh!" :eusa_boohoo: The fact that you go all to pieces and lose the ability to concentrate and understand English the first time someone looks at you cross-eyed falls under the heading of "Not My Problem". It also falls, along with your opinion, under the heading of "Things About Which Nary A Shit Is Given".

I suggest you find someone who aspires to the same handholding leftist fantasies you do. Check the panty-wearers on my Ignore list.

As for your country, if it wasn't a second-rate non-entity, you wouldn't be dancing around the ankles of people who live in important countries, yapping for their attention about THEIR politics. Like I've already said, you don't see ME frequenting message boards about your pissant nation, now do you? You don't see your country's news and politics being broadcast all over the world, with everyone and his fucking brother killing themselves to be the first to make their meaningless comments about it, do you? I doubt you could find five people in America (who weren't refugee sheep-rapers from your country, that is) who even KNOW what's going on in your country (assuming anything can be said to actually go on there).

So if you want to laugh about the fact that you mean nothing and come from a place that means nothing and are frantically trying to get in on the issues of a nation that's actually important, then I guess whatever keeps you from sticking a gun in your mouth in despair, huh?

The entertainment factor with you, however, is NOT high. Even if you had a say in what the meaningful nations do, which you don't, you wouldn't have anything to say, and no one would care. And you've just exhausted my patience; this is the point where the yipping poodle gets kicked into the yard.

Begone, Fifi.

It's amazing what non-citizens think citizens give a shit about . . . like their uninvolved, unsolicited opinions.

Yep, we're a caring bunch all right.

And you're still telling me stuff I don't give a shit about. Do us all a favor and hold your breath while you wait for someone to ASK you about yourself.

What?
And miss the chance to have one of our little chats?

By the way...you missed out on insulting my country...are you getting a bit tired?
Try 'sheep-shaggers'...that's always a good standby if you're running out of ideas.

Two lines, actually, neither of which have anything to do with you. Common sense, and people whose business the decision actually is.
If common sense is that common, how have you managed to dodge it so successfully?

"Pay attention to me! I exist! I MATTER, damn it!" I wonder if you learned that song and dance from watching your ambassador at the United Nations.

Wait, does your shitheel country even GET to go to the United Nations? Who cares enough to find out?

Ah, that's better.

This is why it's not a good idea to get all of one's news from the television.

I thought you might enjoy this article, "We Know How to Stop School Shootings." by Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter - Official Home Page

Can you think of any?

It's not an "award", dimwit; just reality. If you can get anyone other than your handful of compatriots in the "Board Laughingstock Club" to disagree, go for it.

"Boo hoo hoo. You say mean things. I'm so distracted by looking for a teacher to tattle to that I can't figure out what your sentences mean. Waaaahh!" :eusa_boohoo: The fact that you go all to pieces and lose the ability to concentrate and understand English the first time someone looks at you cross-eyed falls under the heading of "Not My Problem". It also falls, along with your opinion, under the heading of "Things About Which Nary A Shit Is Given".

I suggest you find someone who aspires to the same handholding leftist fantasies you do. Check the panty-wearers on my Ignore list.

As for your country, if it wasn't a second-rate non-entity, you wouldn't be dancing around the ankles of people who live in important countries, yapping for their attention about THEIR politics. Like I've already said, you don't see ME frequenting message boards about your pissant nation, now do you? You don't see your country's news and politics being broadcast all over the world, with everyone and his fucking brother killing themselves to be the first to make their meaningless comments about it, do you? I doubt you could find five people in America (who weren't refugee sheep-rapers from your country, that is) who even KNOW what's going on in your country (assuming anything can be said to actually go on there).

So if you want to laugh about the fact that you mean nothing and come from a place that means nothing and are frantically trying to get in on the issues of a nation that's actually important, then I guess whatever keeps you from sticking a gun in your mouth in despair, huh?

The entertainment factor with you, however, is NOT high. Even if you had a say in what the meaningful nations do, which you don't, you wouldn't have anything to say, and no one would care. And you've just exhausted my patience; this is the point where the yipping poodle gets kicked into the yard.

Begone, Fifi.

Let me translate once more for you.
I think you were trying to say "No, I can't think of any intelligible points I've made amongst my screams and howls."

The most hilarious thing is that you believe being the citizen of a great country by accident of birth somehow makes you, individually, more relevant.
Small people can come from big countries - 'exhibit A' is sitting in front of your keyboard.
Great people can also come from small countries.
This is especially true in today's 'Global Village'.

Unfortunately for the sanity of small people like yourself, a country that is the premier world power will be the subject of interest and scrutiny by the rest of the world.
This is simply because decisions made by that country affect the rest of the world.

So, by all means continue your pointless and ineffectual tirades if it relieves the pressure in your temples, but pointless and ineffectual...and small... is exactly what they are...no more or less important than my own highly lucid and analytical offerings to the world of the internet.

It's a shame you went back to the sheep shagging insults, I quite liked twat waffle...have you got any more?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back