Another set of lies by Obama

And when the Straw Men fail ....
more insults, from someone known for nothing but insults.

And what "epiphany" are you babbling about??
It is an obvious attempt to divert the subject away from my tax substitution plan or my term limits amendment, AS I STATED THEM, and not as you altered them.
oh, sorry, i assumed you knew what an epiphany was

since you like to insult everyones intelligence i assumed you had a rather large vocabulary

I love it!!!
Condescension while playing dumb.

Obviously I wanted to know about WHO KNOWS WHAT post of mine you could possibly be RATIONALIZING as an "epiphany," not the meaning of epiphany.

So this Straw Man fails as miserably as the others. You would think you would have tried something different AT LEAST by now, but alas. no.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein
ok, keep proving once again how fucking moronic you can be
it is truely hilarious
thLA839B1117.gif

oh, sorry, i assumed you knew what an epiphany was

since you like to insult everyones intelligence i assumed you had a rather large vocabulary

I love it!!!

Obviously I wanted to know about WHO KNOWS WHAT post of mine you could possibly be RATIONALIZING as an "epiphany," not the meaning of epiphany.

So this Straw Man fails as miserably as the others. You would think you would have tried something different AT LEAST by now, but alas. no.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein
it is truely hilarious
thLA839B1117.gif

What is even funnier is you think you are so clever that no one can see you are doing everything you can to divert the subject away from my tax substitution plan or my term limits amendment, AS I STATED THEM, and not as you altered them.

Last edited:
I love it!!!

- Albert Einstein
it is truely hilarious
thLA839B1117.gif

What is even funnier is you think you are so clever that no one can see you are doing everything you can to divert the subject away from my tax substitution plan or my term limits amendment, AS I STATED THEM, and not as you altered them.
only you think those are original ideas
thLA839B1117.gif

it is truely hilarious
thLA839B1117.gif

thLA839B1117.gif

Then you will have no trouble linking to anyone else who has called for a dollar for dollar substitution of the expiring Bush tax cuts with cuts in payroll taxes, or anyone turning "none of the above" into a term limits amendment.

thLA839B1117.gif

Then you will have no trouble linking to anyone else who has called for a dollar for dollar substitution of the expiring Bush tax cuts with cuts in payroll taxes, or anyone turning "none of the above" into a term limits amendment.
"none of the above" elections - Bing

take your pick

also look up a movie named "Brewsters Millions"

btw, Obama has already cut payroll tax rates, and those people will feel it big time next april when they get back a lower refund

Last edited:
thLA839B1117.gif

take your pick

btw, Obama has already cut payroll tax rates, and those people will feel it big time next april when they get back a lower refund

None of those links have the term limits clause.

Payroll taxes are NOT refunded.

So now you are going to pass the Income tax off as a Payroll tax because it's deducted from your paycheck, see I beat you to your Straw Man, rather than the SS and FICA payroll taxes I clearly was talking about.

take your pick

So now you are going to pass the Income tax off as a Payroll tax because it's deducted from your paycheck, see I beat you to your Straw Man, rather than the SS and FICA payroll taxes I clearly was talking about.
unless you also lower the tax rates involved, they would only have to make it up on tax day
clearly you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

take your pick

unless you also lower the tax rates involved, they would only have to make it up on tax day

And you are still babbling about income taxes and not the SS and FICA taxes I'm talking about.

For most Americans a dollar for dollar Bush tax cut substitution will LOWER their combined Income and Payroll tax burdens. So even if their Income tax refund is smaller, the weekly increase in take home pay from the Payroll tax cuts will more than offset the smaller Income tax refund. The bottom 40% pay more in Payroll taxes than they do in Income taxes.

Why do you STILL think your diversionary tactics will suddenly start working????

Obama wants honest health care debate - Yahoo! News

I just love when the president lies through his teeth cause he thinks we are to stupid to know it.

Remind us again Mr. President how you agreed with the Democrats in Congress on a "tax"/ Fine for anyone that does not get Health Insurance. Remind us again how you would force parents to have health insurance at YOUR levels and covering what YOU think is needed. Remind us again how the Government can run medicare so well it is going broke, but will somehow run health care for everyone better, cheaper and within a none growning budget that sucks the life out of this country.

Lies indeed.
Remind us again, RGS, why a selfish prick like you who has government health care is even commenting on the subject.

And you are still babbling about income taxes and not the SS and FICA taxes I'm talking about.

For most Americans a dollar for dollar Bush tax cut substitution will LOWER their combined Income and Payroll tax burdens. So even if their Income tax refund is smaller, the weekly increase in take home pay from the Payroll tax cuts will more than offset the smaller Income tax refund. The bottom 40% pay more in Payroll taxes than they do in Income taxes.

Why do you STILL think your diversionary tactics will suddenly start working????
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

btw, i am under no delusion that you will remain a complete moron no matter what you are shown

You want more obama lies, see link in my sig line... we have the WORST POS in the White House this country has EVER seen...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o[/ame]

Last edited:
Obama wants honest health care debate - Yahoo! News

I just love when the president lies through his teeth cause he thinks we are to stupid to know it.

Remind us again Mr. President how you agreed with the Democrats in Congress on a "tax"/ Fine for anyone that does not get Health Insurance. Remind us again how you would force parents to have health insurance at YOUR levels and covering what YOU think is needed. Remind us again how the Government can run medicare so well it is going broke, but will somehow run health care for everyone better, cheaper and within a none growning budget that sucks the life out of this country.

Lies indeed.
Remind us again, RGS, why a selfish prick like you who has government health care is even commenting on the subject.

Again remind us how an employment benefit is the same as entitlement handouts

And you are arguing both sides, first the gov health care will be so cheap that the private providers will be forced out of business. Then you say the gov will raise the prices, but if they do that the private insurers will just come back into the market at a lower price than the gov and drive the gov out of the health care business!!!

Only problem is, by the law they are writing now, once you chose public option, you wont be ablee to enroll back to private insurance after some date.

No, that's not what it says. You can still get private insurance any time. You're talking about the grandfathering section, which refers only to individual plans by companies on the government provider list, not private plans as a while. People seem really confused by that section. You're the second person just on this board that has thought that.

btw, i am under no delusion that you will remain a complete moron no matter what you are shown

Except you're the fool who thinks we get a refund on tax day from SS and FICA taxes. Haven't you ever earned a paycheck in your entire life???

Ame®icano;1448378 said:
And you are arguing both sides, first the gov health care will be so cheap that the private providers will be forced out of business. Then you say the gov will raise the prices, but if they do that the private insurers will just come back into the market at a lower price than the gov and drive the gov out of the health care business!!!

Only problem is, by the law they are writing now, once you chose public option, you wont be ablee to enroll back to private insurance after some date.

Link please.

Ame®icano;1448378 said:

Link please.

Arawyn was talking about it in this thread.

If that doesnt help, check here.

I heard a doctor on TV yesterday say that his Medicare reimbursement for cardiac caths is being cut 76 percent. He says he charges half of what it costs at the hospital (which is getting a 17 percent increase in reimbursement) He will no longer offer this service in his office. I am not great at math nor do I know what this procedure costs, but the govt will now be paying more than 2X for every Medicare patient of his. Multiply that by every cardiologist in the country..

And they wonder why Medicare is going broke.

Except you're the fool who thinks we get a refund on tax day from SS and FICA taxes. Haven't you ever earned a paycheck in your entire life???
no, asshole, i never said that
you don't understand that if your payroll deductions don't cover the amount you are supposed to pay into those items, its taken out of any refund you would have or added to any amount you OWE
you are too fucking stupid to even have a rational discussion of the topic

no, asshole, i never said that

Originally Posted by DiveCon
you don't understand that if your payroll deductions don't cover the amount you are supposed to pay into those items, its taken out of any refund you would have or added to any amount you OWE
you are too fucking stupid to even have a rational discussion of the topic

You keep pretending not to know the difference between Income tax withholding and SS and FICA tax withholding. If SS and FICA taxes are withheld from your pay check they are the EXACT amount you owe, you pay no more nor get a refund on tax day for SS or FICA taxes.

If you're not pretending to be stupid then you have never earned a paycheck in your entire life, which is probably the case since you always neg rep me when I get it right. Thank you for the neg rep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back