Another shoe falls on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
101122_TrumpUkraine_STK_CorySeamer.jpg

Good poster, Oddball: "Another TDS thread."

Well, I dunno much about Trump's Duped & Snookered....but they keep popping up in the news.

This was reported today:

Rioter who made Nazi salute at Capitol sentenced to 3 years in prison

Matthew Beddingfield's attorney argued the then 20-year-old could not fully understand the consequences of his actions on Jan. 6.

WASHINGTON — A federal judge sentenced a North Carolina man to more than three years in prison Tuesday for assaulting police with a flagpole on Jan. 6.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said 22-year-old Matthew Beddingfield’s relatively young age compared to other Capitol riot defendants and mental health issues submitted in a sealed sentencing memo were mitigating factors, but that he believed prison time was necessary to ensure Beddingfield didn’t reoffend. In particular, Nichols highlighted the fact that Beddingfield was already on pretrial release in connection with a shooting in North Carolina when he assaulted police and entered the U.S. Capitol as part of a mob on Jan. 6.

“I conclude that Mr. Beddingfield poses some risk of recidivism,” Nichols said.

The Justice Department had requested Beddingfield serve 42 months in prison. Nichols ultimately landed close to its request – ordering the North Carolina man to serve 38 months in prison and pay $2,000 in restitution.

More than 1,000 people have now been charged in connection with the Capitol riot, including approximately 350 who are accused of assaulting, resisting or impeding police. Nearly 700 defendants have now pleaded guilty or been convicted at trial of charges ranging from entering a restricted area to seditious conspiracy.

Dang, shoes are literally falling on Trump as the walls literally close in on him.

He has got to win the Presidency in 2024 so he can pardon himself. There is no other reason for him to run.
And the left are going to make that a reality, with all of these witch hunt kangaroo investigations and charges. People are going to vote for Trump just so that he can pardon himself from the left's massive abuse of power.

Last edited:
And the left are going to make that a reality, with all of these witch hunt kangaroo investigations and charges. People are going to vote for Trump just so that he can pardon himself from the left's massive abuse of power.
Can you link me all the evidence and testimony the grand jury saw and heard so I can see how you arrived at your conclusion?

Maybe I'll agree with you.

Good poster, Oddball: "Another TDS thread."

Well, I dunno much about Trump's Duped & Snookered....but they keep popping up in the news.

This was reported today:

Rioter who made Nazi salute at Capitol sentenced to 3 years in prison

Matthew Beddingfield's attorney argued the then 20-year-old could not fully understand the consequences of his actions on Jan. 6.

WASHINGTON — A federal judge sentenced a North Carolina man to more than three years in prison Tuesday for assaulting police with a flagpole on Jan. 6.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said 22-year-old Matthew Beddingfield’s relatively young age compared to other Capitol riot defendants and mental health issues submitted in a sealed sentencing memo were mitigating factors, but that he believed prison time was necessary to ensure Beddingfield didn’t reoffend. In particular, Nichols highlighted the fact that Beddingfield was already on pretrial release in connection with a shooting in North Carolina when he assaulted police and entered the U.S. Capitol as part of a mob on Jan. 6.

“I conclude that Mr. Beddingfield poses some risk of recidivism,” Nichols said.

The Justice Department had requested Beddingfield serve 42 months in prison. Nichols ultimately landed close to its request – ordering the North Carolina man to serve 38 months in prison and pay $2,000 in restitution.

More than 1,000 people have now been charged in connection with the Capitol riot, including approximately 350 who are accused of assaulting, resisting or impeding police. Nearly 700 defendants have now pleaded guilty or been convicted at trial of charges ranging from entering a restricted area to seditious conspiracy.
Okay - I fully support rioters and violent people to be punished accordingly.

I just wonder to what extend have similar Lefty&Lib, Antifa or e.g. BLM rioters been sentenced? any stats available in that matter?

Can you link me all the evidence and testimony the grand jury saw and heard so I can see how you arrived at your conclusion?

Maybe I'll agree with you.
My conclusion has nothing to do with the grand jury. In fact, many of you lefties on here openly admit that the prosecutors only showed the grand jury only one side of the case and that is the side of the weaponized DOJ. The grand jury was shown absolutely zero of the other side of the case because that is how it works with a grand jury.

My conclusion has nothing to do with the grand jury. In fact, many of you lefties on here openly admit that the prosecutors only showed the grand jury only one side of the case and that is the side of the weaponized DOJ. The grand jury was shown absolutely zero of the other side of the case because that is how it works with a grand jury.

What do you think happens in every grand jury. Sheesh!

My conclusion has nothing to do with the grand jury. In fact, many of you lefties on here openly admit that the prosecutors only showed the grand jury only one side of the case and that is the side of the weaponized DOJ.
So if you haven't seen all the testimony and evidence of the grand jury, how do you know it's a witch hunt?

What side of the case do you expect prosecutors to show to the grand jury?

So if you haven't seen all the testimony and evidence of the grand jury, how do you know it's a witch hunt?

What side of the case do you expect prosecutors to show to the grand jury?
It has nothing to do with the grand jury. A witch hunt/kangaroo investigation by Democrats abusing their power presents a one sided case to the grand jury and of course the grand jury will decide based on the kangaroo investigation because they weren't made privy to the other side of the case.

It has nothing to do with the grand jury. A witch hunt/kangaroo investigation by Democrats abusing their power presents a one sided case to the grand jury and of course the grand jury will decide based on the kangaroo investigation because they weren't made privy to the other side of the case.
But you don't know what evidence the grand jury has so how could possibly conclude it is a witch hunt?

The grand jury will hear from the defense. They don't hear from the defense for determining indictments. Didn't you know that?

Did you think Trumps lawyers would not be allowed to defend their client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back