Another shooting

You also find it odd that a white supremest would target non-whites?

Rati, you're an idiot. Still, even one with as few functioning brain cells as you should be able to grasp the concept of "target groups."

The KKK has two, well defined target groups: blacks and Jews.

You are clueless about white supremacists.

Why don't you visit Stormfront and ask the WNs how they feel about Sikhs?

And Mexicans, Hindus, Puerto Ricans, communists, and cultural marxists while you are it.

Dipshit.

Last edited:
The killer is bald, had a 9/11 tattoo; looks like its a skinhead, who may have thought the Sikhs were Muslims.

There's an earlier report of four shooters acting like a fire team.

No one on the scene said "fire team". You really do have an overactive imagination.

I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the temple security cameras' videos are released.

Last edited:
Shootings happen all the time. Because yahoo news and other major networks happen to be reporting more shootings doesn't mean there are significantly more shootings. And if there were, what change in gun laws correlate with the rise in violence?

Here I will repost the facts you debunk them
I have a very good memory
Emanuel's don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?
Next we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
No one who is a supporter of the second amendment is going to go out and start shooting people in this anti gun environment. But someone who is anti gun would in my opinion do something like this.
You move either walk away or debunk the facts.

You seem to believe this is evidence that leaps to the fantastic conclusion that Obama is creating death squads and sending them out in fire teams to kill Americans.

Instead, you are exposing yourself as a credulous clown.

Last edited:
Here I will repost the facts you debunk them
I have a very good memory
Emanuel's don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?
Next we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
No one who is a supporter of the second amendment is going to go out and start shooting people in this anti gun environment. But someone who is anti gun would in my opinion do something like this.
You move either walk away or debunk the facts.

You seem to believe this is evidence that leaps to the fantastic conclusion that Obama is creating death squads and sending them out in fire teams to kill Americans.

Instead, you are exposing yourself as a credulous clown.

You seem to come to the conclusion of way to much fucking drama. I can't help your stupidity. you can believe it or not I just don't give a fuck.

The killer is bald, had a 9/11 tattoo; looks like its a skinhead, who may have thought the Sikhs were Muslims.

No one on the scene said "fire team". You really do have an overactive imagination.

I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the temple security cameras' videos are released.

4 white males dressed darkly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ItJ7ERxmM]Wisconsin Shooting Eyewitness - "4 gunmen dressed in all black" - YouTube[/ame]

man, when I first heard of the shooting, I was horrified and saddened for the families and friends of the worshipers and the police officer who tried to help them.

A few hours later, this thread pops up and bigreb is the originator of it. The first thing that crossed my mind was "well, I guess he wasn't the shooter....he's online."

Don't forget bigreb...when you do decide to snap and go full psycho, spraypaint your shirt(or kevlar vest) with "bigreb" in bright red paint so we all know who it was.

When I heard he was a White Supremist, I thought it was Matthew or that guy who got banned who posted a Palin thread every day.

Funny how the left calls these radical neo-nazis conservative. Radical and conservative don't exactly mesh.

But this is just the left trying to establish a new normal.

Radical is still radical, be it communism or Arian white-supremism which is similar to Wahabiism.

Last edited:
You also find it odd that a white supremest would target non-whites?

Rati, you're an idiot. Still, even one with as few functioning brain cells as you should be able to grasp the concept of "target groups."

And Mexicans, Hindus, Puerto Ricans, communists, and cultural marxists while you are it.

Dipshit.

I'm not looking but I always thought they just hated the Jewish folks. They're Nazi's.

Dipshit.

I'm not looking but I always thought they just hated the Jewish folks. They're Nazi's.

Neo-nazis are no different than Black Panthers except they don't have friends in the white house.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ItJ7ERxmM]Wisconsin Shooting Eyewitness - "4 gunmen dressed in all black" - YouTube[/ame]

That man was not an eyewitness. He did not say HE saw 4 gunman dressed in black.

One of the actual eyewitnesses who saw the shooter arrive on the scene described him as a single man who pulled out a gun and started shooting.

Your "fire team" fantasy is laughable. It was a single shooter with a handgun, idiot. About as far a cry from a "fire team" as it gets.

Like I said, I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the security videos are released.

When they are released, you are either going to have to admit you are one stupid fuck, or you will have to grow your conspiracy theory by leaps and bounds to include everyone at the Temple, and all of the police who responded, and then some.

Last edited:
Admit he's wrong? Good luck with that. Reb won't admit shit. I'd say he'll be too embarrassed to show his face in this thread again, but he's way too stupid for that. He'll just bury himself some more.

That man was not an eyewitness. He did not say HE saw 4 gunman dressed in black.

One of the actual eyewitnesses who saw the shooter arrive on the scene described him as a single man who pulled out a gun and started shooting.

Your "fire team" fantasy is laughable. It was a single shooter with a handgun, idiot. About as far a cry from a "fire team" as it gets.

Like I said, I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the security videos are released.

When they are released, you are either going to have to admit you are one stupid fuck, or you will have to grow your conspiracy theory by leaps and bounds to include everyone at the Temple, and all of the police who responded, and then some.

Starting at 11 second frame the witness said 4 men dressed in black came in and started firing. How much more stupid can you be?

Just to point out............

It was reported just like reb said.

But I will go a round or two with you just for shits and giggles.

Anyone who says a witness is not a witness and says he didn't say what he said even when it's in a video recording of him saying it, is just to stupid to bother with.:badgrin:

Anyone who says a witness is not a witness and says he didn't say what he said even when it's in a video recording of him saying it, is just to stupid to bother with.:badgrin:

The only thing I will point out.... I gave him a courtesy I will not give to the left.

Early observations of comments indicates he is somewhere in the middle. which is true for most of us.

It is impossible to tell from the video if the man was claiming to be an eyewitness or if he was just repeating what he'd heard from someone else. Initial impressions and reports are often wrong, too.

But don't let that stop you from believing that Obama is directing death squads across America.

It is impossible to tell from the video if the man was claiming to be an eyewitness or if he was just repeating what he'd heard from someone else. Initial impressions and reports are often wrong, too.

But don't let that stop you from believing that Obama is directing death squads across America.

OK word for word I want you to type exactly what he said. If you don't do that shut the fuck up and move on.

Forum List

Back