Another shooting

I've seen it reported that the shooter is a "domestic terrorist". Does anyone know anything about the shooter?

Yea.

He was fucking crazy

He wasn't just 'crazy'.

He was a r-wing extremist who was into a far-right punk band called "End Apathy,". No doubt the shooter was also a fan and listener of Rush Limbaugh/talk-radio and probably a proud, card-carrying member of the NRA!

No-doubt.

Bet he clinged to his religion and his antipathy toward other races as well.

Does anybody have a pic of this God loving knuckle-dragger?

Why is it odd that a White Supremest would target someone that isn't white?

Are you this stupid in real life?

Because, just like democrats they mainly hate JOOOOOZZZZ. The KKK is obsessed with Jews and Blacks, Indians just aren't high on their list.

A synagogue or a black church would fit the M.O. - a Sikh temple is out in left field.

Democrats don't hate Jews, tool.

White supremests are obsessed with anyone that isn't white.

Most of the worst racists in the South are Democrats.

Because, just like democrats they mainly hate JOOOOOZZZZ. The KKK is obsessed with Jews and Blacks, Indians just aren't high on their list.

A synagogue or a black church would fit the M.O. - a Sikh temple is out in left field.

Ya, r-wing extremist, ultra-conservative Democrats.

Ya, r-wing extremist, ultra-conservative Democrats.

And your point is what?

You just agreed with mine.

Long as those racist pent-up hating SOBs are voting Demcrap they're acceptable........til they start busting caps in your local Ashram or movie theater.

Last edited:
As the empire crumbles, and it is crumbling, the finger pointing is almost funny to watch

This event, like others, will be used to push an anti 2nd amendment agenda.

Now go right ahead and type in those words saying I lack compassion or whatever for typing that.

We just need more guns, I think if we arm everyone, maybe under the age of 5 no, but everyone else, that should do it.

This event, like others, will be used to push an anti 2nd amendment agenda.

Now go right ahead and type in those words saying I lack compassion or whatever for typing that.

We just need more guns, I think if we arm everyone, maybe under the age of 5 no, but everyone else, that should do it.

Did you come up with that one all by yourself?

man, when I first heard of the shooting, I was horrified and saddened for the families and friends of the worshipers and the police officer who tried to help them.

A few hours later, this thread pops up and bigreb is the originator of it. The first thing that crossed my mind was "well, I guess he wasn't the shooter....he's online."

Don't forget bigreb...when you do decide to snap and go full psycho, spraypaint your shirt(or kevlar vest) with "bigreb" in bright red paint so we all know who it was.

When I heard he was a White Supremist, I thought it was Matthew or that guy who got banned who posted a Palin thread every day.

As the empire crumbles, and it is crumbling, the finger pointing is almost funny to watch
Must be a real belly laugh for you with every post you make, huh?

I am not laughing, I said almost.

when i watch ignorant, racist bigots, attacking our Prez, killing innocents left and right

I weep, this nation could have been better, but there are too many sickos here

WERE a subset of Democrats called Dixiecrats. Today they are the proud and loud Republicans; though some identify as Independents and support Rand Paul.

WERE a subset of Democrats called Dixiecrats. Today they are the proud and loud Republicans; though some identify as Independents and support Rand Paul.

When they refuse to vote GOP they aren't Republicans......they're Democrats. Especially when they won't vote for anyone other than a Democrat. I've met a lot of them here in the South.

So blow me.

Again, can't find confirmation of that...

I have read he had neo-nazi tatooes on him, and if he did, the military was negligent if they didn't act on that.

He was kicked out 14 years ago!

Forum List

Back