Another Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Public schools suck in every way.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!
Some of it does and some of it is very good.
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Almost all online instruction sucks. My three grandkids hate it and they have three different systems for each one. I get calls from friends all the time needing help because neither the parents nor the kids "get it". These are college-educated parents.
I hear good things about the Khan Academy.

I send my grandchild to a well-regarded private Christian school.

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Almost all online instruction sucks. My three grandkids hate it and they have three different systems for each one. I get calls from friends all the time needing help because neither the parents nor the kids "get it". These are college-educated parents.

Congratulations on sending your grandchildren to a real indoctrination center. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

Congratulations on sending your grandchildren to a real indoctrination center. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.
I'm a Heathen. I made an objective assessment of the best school available for my grandchild in my area and that I could afford, and that is where I send her.
If she becomes a well-educated, well behaved, good Christian with some decent values, then that's a burden I'll just have to bear.

I'm a Heathen. I made an objective assessment of the best school available for my grandchild in my area and that I could afford, and that is where I send her.
If she becomes a well-educated, well behaved, good Christian with some decent values, then that's a burden I'll just have to bear.

I went to Catholic schools forever.

The Catholicism didn't stick, but I got solidly educated and pushed to my limits. It was a matter of survival, at least in elementary school, and the bar was set to the top, not the bottom. The slow did not set the speed limit.

The Catholicism didn't stick, but I got solidly educated and pushed to my limits. It was a matter of survival, at least in elementary school, and the bar was set to the top, not the bottom. The slow did not set the speed limit.
I went to public schools and they all sucked, even the ones where the staff wasn't downright abusive. Being one of the only white kids though, I spent a lot of time in the library trying to stay out of fights. (Worked but only to an extent; still got suspended or expelled from every school I ever attended, always for fighting. Public school administrations have the same attitude towards self defense as progressive DAs do). It was the best place to be; I educated myself on an awful lot of stuff, and I still read constantly. I have an entire bedroom in my house dedicated to my library.

Books are where we hide all the knowledge in the world away from the dumbasses who don't read.

/—-/ Good for you. You’re a great parent.

/—-/ Good for you. You’re a great parent.
Gracias.

(Grandparent, though)

I went to public schools and they all sucked, even the ones where the staff wasn't downright abusive. Being one of the only white kids though, I spent a lot of time in the library trying to stay out of fights. (Worked but only to an extent; still got suspended or expelled from every school I ever attended, always for fighting. Public school administrations have the same attitude towards self defense as progressive DAs do). It was the best place to be; I educated myself on an awful lot of stuff, and I still read constantly. I have an entire bedroom in my house dedicated to my library.

Books are where we hide all the knowledge in the world away from the dumbasses who don't read.

Maybe you were the problem, not the school.

To make matters worse we have WILLINGLY INVITED "THE STATE" into our private homes to interfere with a families ability to raise their children how they see fit.

And before you pop off this is only one of MANY similar situations.

I am so glad my kids are grown and well beyond the reach of these asshat leftists. Unfortunately my grandkids may have to endure this and more.

OMG! The kid is black. Systemic racism intersects with liberal zero tolerance anti-gun policies.

Don’t think the police should of got involved but we don’t know the whole story.

I imagine he got suspended for playing with fucking toys while he was supposed to be “in class”.

Ben Thomson, did you go to magic lefty school where you could play with your toys all day?

It would explain quite a lot about you.
A kid doesn't get 5 days off the bat for playing with a toy during class.

My restroom is my library.

How can such a punishment happen when the kid is still at home? Does he lose whatever access he has to the educational stuff that he has had on his screen for however long the suspension is supposed to be?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever suspended him, they do realize that it was a toy gun, right?

How can such a punishment happen when the kid is still at home? Does he lose whatever access he has to the educational stuff that he has had on his screen for however long the suspension is supposed to be?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever suspended him, they do realize that it was a toy gun, right?

To Democrats, no gun is a toy gun. Not even fingers, or chewed Pop-Tarts.

Maybe you were the problem, not the school.
I did have a distinct lack of social skills, but I'm going to guess that being locked alone in a storage closet at elementary school all day might have had a lot to do with that. Surprisingly enough, solitary confinement doesn't really help someone develop social skills (shocker), it doesn't teach you to get along with others, and it makes you defensive as hell, and meaner than a rattlesnake someone has been poking with a stick. It also makes you quick to punch out people who taunt you when they let you out, and that gets you sent right back..... which is what the kids taunting me wanted.
And since the closet was the one where they kept all the extra textbooks, it makes you well-read as hell from a very early age. And since I knew the coursework better than some of the teachers by the time they let me out, they hated dealing with me in class because I was happy to publicly correct them when they made an error, and embarrass them.

All in all, I was happy as hell to get out of that shit-show and get my GED.

My restroom is my library.
Next to my toilet right now;
https://www.amazon.com/Falling-Hard-Journey-into-World/dp/1590307151&tag=ff0d01-20
And;
https://www.amazon.com/FTW-Self-Def...ding=UTF8&qid=1599695179&sr=1-2&tag=ff0d01-20

Re-reading them both.

When goofy liberal teachers are teaching it is poor.Let some 15 year old kid from India teach these kids online.

Forum List

Back