Another Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Public schools suck in every way.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!
Some of it does and some of it is very good.
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Almost all online instruction sucks. My three grandkids hate it and they have three different systems for each one. I get calls from friends all the time needing help because neither the parents nor the kids "get it". These are college-educated parents.
I hear good things about the Khan Academy.

I send my grandchild to a well-regarded private Christian school.

Too bad Khan Academy is not a school.

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Almost all online instruction sucks. My three grandkids hate it and they have three different systems for each one. I get calls from friends all the time needing help because neither the parents nor the kids "get it". These are college-educated parents.

Well, that's just one example.

If you look for reasons why you can't do something, I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty.

Well, that's just one example.

If you look for reasons why you can't do something, I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty.

I used it as a supplement for my students. For that, it is great!

Forum List

Back