Another Thing That Worries Me About The 2024 Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Would the Democrats be able to take Trump's name off the ballot? I mean, I'm also extremely worried about his safety if he wins even though he probably has a great security staff, and the democrats will probably try and cheat their way to victory again, but coming down on your opponent with legal stuff when he hasn't broken any laws is considered cheating in my book.

It would also be if the left suddenly decided that Trump was disqualified from running even if he is able to win against the charges against him. These are scary, dangerous, and dark times, but yet Trump isn't budging because of how much he loves this country and wants to protect its people and our freedom. If he's scared of what will happen to him, then he's doing a very good job of hiding it.

Would the Democrats be able to take Trump's name off the ballot? I mean, I'm also extremely worried about his safety if he wins even though he probably has a great security staff, and the democrats will probably try and cheat their way to victory again, but coming down on your opponent with legal stuff when he hasn't broken any laws is considered cheating in my book.

It would also be if the left suddenly decided that Trump was disqualified from running even if he is able to win against the charges against him. These are scary, dangerous, and dark times, but yet Trump isn't budging because of how much he loves this country and wants to protect its people and our freedom. If he's scared of what will happen to him, then he's doing a very good job of hiding it.
Even if the Dumbocrats and their RINO puppets are able to remove Trump's name from the ballot, they can't stop anyone from writing his name in. But that's where electronic voting machines become a real problem.

Even if the Dumbocrats and their RINO puppets are able to remove Trump's name from the ballot, they can't stop anyone from writing his name in. But that's where electronic voting machines become a real problem.

Yeah, but look what happened in 2020. Paper ballots were discarded. A whole lot of them at that.

but coming down on your opponent with legal stuff when he hasn't broken any laws is considered cheating in my book
Only a jury of his peers will be able to determine if he is guilty or innocent.
And American voters need that decision before a single ballot is cast.
Trump isn't budging because of how much he loves this country
He only loves himself.
Period.

The social liberals(big g'ment) & the classical liberals(small g'ment) live & extreme opposite ends of the political/social spectrum. In the middle are the deaf, dumb & the blind(DD&B). Regarding the popular vote it's a battle between the polar opposites to convince the DD&B to follow one or the other. It gets ever more vicious though due to gerrymandering & vote rigging which is more @ the RNC/DNC & governor level(top secret) . Add in the electoral collage & it gets more entertaining than watching a drunk monkey trying to screw a greased football. The lawsuits & legal charges following the next POTUS election regardless of which side wins are just one more addition to the absurd but super hilarious drunk monkey/greased football scenario.

Donald Trump may be able to stand for the POTUS position again BUT that does not mean that he is immune to the ole dirty tricks bag! Trump I would say would be the more popular candidate against any social liberal candidate due to the bungled job the Biden administration has provided the American constituency with. The only loser in the next POTUS contest will most likely be once again the American taxpayer, as usual.

U.S. under Democrat Presidents:
Police State
Corporate Welfare
Mass Incarceration
Kids in Cages
Endless Wars
Wealth inequality

U.S. under Republican Presidents:
Police State
Corporate Welfare
Mass Incarceration
Kids in Cages
Endless Wars
Wealth inequality

Well, Trump survived his first term.

Forum List

Back