Another tranny murdered

Will obama speak out? Maybe one day if a white kills a tranny he might, otherwise best to ignore murders, right libfags?

Thank god you're here to tell us about it. How would my day be complete without a tranny update?

Guy probably killed the tranny when he found out the hard way

There's an epidemic if anti gay crimes I. This country that is being swept under the carpet because of who the killers are

It is just to be expected. It is the same in every country that lets gay activists force acceptance on the unwilling.

Sounds like some of the homophobes on this board are scared the violence and murder is getting close to them.

steve, Tank, Steven R - your sad secret is safe with us.

Warrior, if you don't stop wearing that shirt that says you're an "ass licker", we just can't keep you safe from the steviegurl types. Hint: It would help if you could be seen with a woman now and then.

Sounds like some of the homophobes on this board are scared the violence and murder is getting close to them.

Warrior, if you don't stop wearing that shirt that says you're an "ass licker", we just can't keep you safe from the steviegurl types. Hint: It would help if you could be seen with a woman now and then.

Trust me, you don't want to see them.

:eusa_eh:I don't care what anyone sticks anywhere. Man, woman, goat, whatever. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, the sky's the limit when it comes to depravity.

As far as someone killing a sherm, I don't care in the slightest, any more than I care when some guy gets sick of his old lady's shit and disappears her or some woman decides she's tired of being slapped around and arranges a hit.

Forum List

Back