Another tranny murdered

Not to defend the murderer because there is no defense but it makes me wonder why he killed the shemale? S/he look pretty convincing. Did S/he have a sex change? Maybe he thought S/he had the body of venus until he got down to the penis. Could have freaked him out or something.

Not to defend the murderer because there is no defense but it makes me wonder why he killed the shemale? S/he look pretty convincing. Did S/he have a sex change? Maybe he thought S/he had the body of venus until he got down to the penis. Could have freaked him out or something.

No excuse for murder, though.

It said the guy lived in the same building, so who knows. She was pretty open in her lifestyle.

How about from now on whenever Novasteve posts a thread about trannies, gay men (no problem with lesbians apparently, perv), or black people, we post pictures of either objects or natural formations that happen to look like big ol' penises?

Hmm? What do you all think?

Because you get hard when you read his posts ?

Some guy thinks he's getting ready to paddle the pink canoe and instead grabs a handful of sausage and beanbag because of false advertising and flips out resulting in a drag queen's corpse?

I'm not saying I approve, but I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some guy thinks he's getting ready to paddle the pink canoe and instead grabs a handful of sausage and beanbag because of false advertising and flips out resulting in a drag queen's corpse?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA]Chris Rock-But I understand - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know that's what happened?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA]Chris Rock-But I understand - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know that's what happened?

No it's just sepculation as to why someone would go off like that. A lot of men would see suddenly finding they were just kissing a man dressed as a woman as some type of judgement on their manhood.

What do those trannies expect?!. They are masquerading around as women, but they
used to be and or are genetically men!, for Gods sake you've got to be asking for an ass
kicking going through life as an imposter!, who wants to be lied to in this manner?!
Tell these he she to stop their lifestyle.
This transexualism must be made illegal.

Are women going through life as imposters if they have short hair, and wear shorts/jeans and shirts?

I' am talking about a Fag Mag trannie with a wig and female makeup fooling men into
thinking that its a real woman. Women wearing short hair and shorts and jeans, you can
make a distinction as to the fact that she is female, but these trannies are really men!!.
There is a big difference here.!!
You know what I mean you liberal demon.

What do those trannies expect?!. They are masquerading around as women, but they
used to be and or are genetically men!, for Gods sake you've got to be asking for an ass
kicking going through life as an imposter!, who wants to be lied to in this manner?!

Oh great. Another sicko rw Peeping Tom. Typical that you want more laws and bigger government to control private behavior.

MYOB.

Transexualism can't be made illegal. They aren't hurting anyone else, except by lying and we aren't going to make lying illegal. There aren't enough prisons to hold all the democrats.

We are accommodating a perversion with a bigger and bigger government passing more and more laws to force people to accept perversion in their own ordinary lives. The more laws there are, the more transsexuals are lulled into thinking that everyone is going to accept their lifestyle and the safer they feel. Except they aren't at all safe. They are actually in danger. As the article points out, this is the fourth black transsexual male to be beaten to death. At one time transsexuals chose their social circles from gays knowing that they were in danger otherwise. Now they feel comfortable in thinking that everyone is going to exhibit the kind of tolerance the law demands and they are reaching out from gay men to normal men. They are told they are just women, like any other woman, and they MUST be accepted as women. Except they aren't. They are beaten to death instead.

Are women going through life as imposters if they have short hair, and wear shorts/jeans and shirts?

I' am talking about a Fag Mag trannie with a wig and female makeup fooling men into
thinking that its a real woman. Women wearing short hair and shorts and jeans, you can
make a distinction as to the fact that she is female, but these trannies are really men!!.

I am sure you must have been dropped on the head as an infant.

Are you the same Noomi Rapace that stared in Prometheus?

More than once.

The only response is men should continue to dress up pretending they are women and their supporters should stop complaining when they are murdered.

There's the solution.

Had a little surprise when you woke up and rolled over this morning? Just thought you got lucky, huh? I guess you knew all along. You are trying too hard with this overcompensation.

Forum List

Back