Another tranny murdered

How about from now on whenever Novasteve posts a thread about trannies, gay men (no problem with lesbians apparently, perv), or black people, we post pictures of either objects or natural formations that happen to look like big ol' penises?

Hmm? What do you all think?

I agree!!

DSCF3808.JPG

How about from now on whenever Novasteve posts a thread about trannies, gay men (no problem with lesbians apparently, perv), or black people, we post pictures of either objects or natural formations that happen to look like big ol' penises?

I'm sure you would enjoy that

I'm sure you would enjoy that

Woohoo it's been 48 hours!

2013...the 35th year that the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade has been held in Sydney.

Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders....no one much takes any notice anymore.

The topless 'Dykes on Bikes' motorcyle gals leading the parade [they now wear tops] were outrageous...35 years ago.

Two men passionately kissing while waiting at the lights to cross the street, no one takes any notice anymore.

Ignore that someone was murdered because you can't score any points

Maybe there isn't a political point to be made.

I guess because Obama spoke out on Trayvon- a black teen shot by a white man with no legal consequences - he is now obligated to speak out on EVERY case.

Even cases where authorities are doing their jobs and people are being held accountable, which was NOT the case in the Martin case.

What do those trannies expect?!. They are masquerading around as women, but they
used to be and or are genetically men!, for Gods sake you've got to be asking for an ass
kicking going through life as an imposter!, who wants to be lied to in this manner?!
Tell these he she to stop their lifestyle.
This transexualism must be made illegal.

What do those trannies expect?!. They are masquerading around as women, but they
used to be and or are genetically men!, for Gods sake you've got to be asking for an ass
kicking going through life as an imposter!, who wants to be lied to in this manner?!
Tell these he she to stop their lifestyle.
This transexualism must be made illegal.

Are women going through life as imposters if they have short hair, and wear shorts/jeans and shirts?

Forum List

Back