Another Trump scam.

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members. There were no union members there, but many attendees there were given union signs and told to hold them up in front of the camera. The crook shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse. Damn near everything he does is a scam.

The scam are 91 indictments.

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members. There were no union members there, but many attendees there were given union signs and told to hold them up in front of the camera. The crook shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse. Damn near everything he does is a scam.

trump general.jpg

Before DeSantis was running, talk radio had a discussion on plans to stop DeSantis. They came to the conclusion that if Trump offered DeSantis the VP job in exchange for not running; DeSantis or anyone else could not have any confidence that Trump would ever go through with his promise. And that is from the rep fanboys on talk radio. But that is the type of person lying conman Trump is...untrustworthy. Now, I'm not saying don't vote for the scumbag. Lying conman Trump is ALL we got.

Are you insane or just mildly delusional? Biden is like Nero burning this country down with his insane policies but YOU are like a Dem Lib worried about deck chairs on the sinking ship USS Biden. Biden is the over riding issue. Biden is the problem.
Did you wish to respond to the thread topic?

Oh my god, how old are you? The Biden economic stimulus package. 2021 they handed out over a thousand clams at random .. to you know, "stimulate" . Free money for not working. Go away now.
You do know that not only did 45 give out a stimulus package but he campaigned to give a second one if he won the presidency; and it was to be higher then what Trump was promising?

The moron is talking about Joe Biden
Things you see in Russia or North Korea

Biden is the crook who shouldn't be allowed near the Whitehouse. The thugs who run the union shouldn't be allowed to speak for the members who probably support Trump.

I'm hoping some trump supporter will explain how I'm wrong, or unfair to trump. I would really like to believe he didn't actually do as I have been told.
Oh for having sakes It doesn't really matter whether it's true or not It standard operating procedure and happens all the time in every election with every party. Bear in mind that it might not even be true. But I'll tell you one thing I know for sure.... The unions do not represent their own membership. Their support for the White House is based on personal gain for the Union hierarchy and most likely the majority of their membership supports Trump.

Biden is the crook who shouldn't be allowed near the Whitehouse. The thugs who run the union shouldn't be allowed to speak for the members who probably support Trump.
Why? Their are many Trump supporters in my union and they would probably break the face of someone who spoke bad about their union.

Are you in a union?

Why do you prefer the disaster we have today? I would not want to have dinner with President Trump but he did an incredibly good job running our country. To deny that only means that you're watching way too much legacy TV.

No, they don't care. They don't care that he's a criminal conman, a traitor & a rapist either.

Why? Cuz he told them he looooooves them & he's doing it all for them & their hurt feewings caused by the libs.
We don't care if a sleazy lying turd like you says he's a conman. That's because we know every time you say it you're lying. Like all Biden defenders, you're a fucking NAZI asshole.

Why? Their are many Trump supporters in my union and they would probably break the face of someone who spoke bad about their union.

Are you in a union?
I said "the thugs who run the union," you dumb asshole. Many of the union member would agree with that assessment.

I was once in the carpenters union. I know for a fact that the business agent of our union was taking money under the table.

I don't care about Trump. Biden is the problem. He has huge issues that eclipses anything Trump has done. Biden's failed 1988 presidential bid because He lied and plagiarized. FACT.
Ashly Bidens Diary. Hunter Bidens laptop. Biden/Ukraine thing, Biden got millions from China but wont reveal WHY. Biden has had two mind altering animisms. Trump not so much.
FB_IMG_1706530870945.jpg

Ok. So you don't care if trump had a scam event? That's a yes or no question.
I could careless what Trump does, you loons made up Russian collusion spent millions investigating a lie. Two impeachment because you didn't like him. You shitheads are the biggest liars on earth. I hope when Trump wins, he destroys your party for good. No one deserves it more.

Isn't that a hoot. Trump should work in a carnival side show!

I said "the thugs who run the union," you dumb asshole. Many of the union member would agree with that assessment.

Yeah, the Trump supporting union members meet for beers with those "thugs" who run the union before each union meeting monthly.

I was once in the carpenters union. I know for a fact that the business agent of our union was taking money under the table.
Then he was a crook. Most aren't so what's your point?

Trump supports unions and pays to pretend they support him. Evidently he sees something in the.thst you missed.

Forum List

Back